Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Pray for money or Spells for money?

LostSouls7

What do you think is the best way to get money and other things you want by means of super natural powers?

Pray for money ? or magical money spells?

For me I say magical money spells.

Please post any experiences you have had with this.

• Like 3

The masters of creating money out of nothing is the Federal Reserve Bank. Through a secret alchemical process they print money out of nowhere as if by magic and force our government to give this fiat money value by borrowing it and paying interest. Why do I say this is magic? Well, while it cost only to print this funny paper, only two American wizards tried to duplicate this feat and both got a magic bullet to the brain, in public and one on video tape.

• Like 5

What do you think is the best way to get money and other things you want by means of super natural powers?

In my experience, it's none of the above, but need is not want. So far, I get the things I need without metaphysical means because my job pays my bills.

Nice work if you can keep the things you get, however.

Edited by Ehrman Pagels 1
  • Like 1

Write a book about money making spells and rituals. Get Oprah to endorse it. Reap the benefits. Worked for The Secret.

• Like 5

My father has been trying it since I was born, it doesn't work. I think people who try it are stupid.

• Like 1

My father has been trying it since I was born, it doesn't work. I think people who try it are stupid.

What did he try? Pray for magic?

Or cast spells for magic ?

Write a book about money making spells and rituals. Get Oprah to endorse it. Reap the benefits. Worked for The Secret.

That is a very good idea!

If done right it works. Just not Hollywood fashion. Magick is a form of self programming, basically glorified affirmations. You may notice opportunities and become more motivated to work. But has to become a subconscious drive.

The biggest problem with it is that people just want to wish really hard for it. Hoping that all their problems will be magical solved. It doesn't work that way. A fat guy can't get thin just by thinking about it. He also needs to act. Magick is engineering focused motivation.

Edited by XenoFish
  • Like 3

In certain yoga techniques, material wealth is a sign of one's spiritual or psychic standing. Material wealth is very much stressed.

Seriously, the best way that I've heard of is through the Yorba religion, native to Nigeria. I'm not a practitioner myself but I've heard good things or should I say bad things. Personally, I think money is a god and like any god, you must perform sacrifices. Not a god I worship.

• Like 1

If we could get money by magical powers...we would no longer need to tell some people to get off their backsides and go look for a job.

• Like 5

I think the best is a long term meditation for happiness. Eventually before bedtime. See as well yoga nidra and sankalpa.

If we could get money by magical powers...we would no longer need to tell some people to get off their backsides and go look for a job.

Catch is you have to give up something in return. Its more costly.....................................................................................................................................................................

we would no longer need to tell some people to get off their backsides and go look for a job.

Pretty much true. I'm of the psychological paradigm of magick. It's just programming and/or reprogramming your mind to think differently. You still have to act.

Catch is you have to give up something in return. Its more costly

You have to give up something regardless. No matter what it is that you want. Time and energy are always spent achieving a goal.

To have more money can mean doing a lot of things and focusing on them.

• Like 4

You can pray or caste a spell for money and you don't go out and put effort into it, it will be for not.

• Like 2

You have to give up something regardless. No matter what it is that you want. Time and energy are always spent achieving a goal.

To have more money can mean doing a lot of things and focusing on them.

Agreed but depends on consequences. Wouldnt want to find out the spiritual consequences of sorcery. Dont have the nerve to do it. read horror stories bout the down side.......................................................................................................................................

You could go crazy and work for your money. It's a silly thought, I know, but maybe it's so crazy that it might just work?

• Like 4

"It's a long obedience in the same direction." Eugene Peterson

Open a Roth IRA or 401K, or contribute to whichever retirement program your employer offers.

Cook your own meals for one year, drink only water, throw away every advertisement circular that arrives in the mail.

• Like 1

Now to get philosophical.. What is prayer, if not "magic"? By that, I mean prayer is focusing energy towards something in particular.. Magic, you focus energy towards something in particular.. Sounds pretty much the same, though the method may differ..

• Like 2

Forget about getting an education in a high paying field, combined with hard work, use spells instead.

Yep, spells.

• Like 3

Now to get philosophical.. What is prayer, if not "magic"? By that, I mean prayer is focusing energy towards something in particular.. Magic, you focus energy towards something in particular.. Sounds pretty much the same, though the method may differ..

'You can't expect to say The Rosary and never need to blow your nose again'

What are these self-help and motivational programs, if not a form of 'secular prayer'?

Forget about getting an education in a high paying field, combined with hard work, use spells instead.

Yep, spells.

You have to have an idea where you're going. Vision boards, affirmations, spell casting, etc. You need a plan of action. Spell work is like creating a subconscious motivation for what you want. It works but not all Hollywood style. I often use creative visualization in the morning. Going over and over in my mind what I have to do that day. I find that I am more motivated to achieve whatever goals I might have.

• Like 2

You have to have an idea where you're going. Vision boards, affirmations, spell casting, etc. You need a plan of action. Spell work is like creating a subconscious motivation for what you want. It works but not all Hollywood style. I often use creative visualization in the morning. Going over and over in my mind what I have to do that day. I find that I am more motivated to achieve whatever goals I might have.

You don't have any lucid dreams of it do you?

You don't have any lucid dreams of it do you?

I have lucid dreams but there just bizarre in general. Never had ones that concern material things.

May i ask why you see a difference between the two?

IMO both would be similar methods of connecting to the universe in a way which enabled you to access money that already exists 'in potential" all around you/

For example yesterday I received in the mail a cheque for $350. it was a refund from an excess on an insurance policy. Over 6 months ago I had a slight smash which was not my fault but the insurance company took this money as an excess on my policy. For some reason, over 6 months later they changed their mind, admitted i had no fault, and paid back the money.

Now, if i had either prayed or cast a spell, and was expecting some money to materialise, this would seem like an answer or response. The universe provides me with all that I require, because i live in a symbiotic relationship with the universe. If you live in this way, then karma, or the universe, or god, or magic, will provide you with everything you need, but don't expect this to mean you can lie back doing nothing all day, and expect to be looked after. All reward requires effort.

Oh and yes. My wife had asked me to buy her a treadmill to use in the winter months Only one was advertised in our local area. Cost? Why precisely $350 dollars, of course. So, in a sense, this money was in response to a need which had just been generated, and which i did not have the resources to provide for, immediately.

Edited by Mr Walker
  • Like 1

In certain yoga techniques, material wealth is a sign of one's spiritual or psychic standing. Material wealth is very much stressed.

Not Yogis ..... gurus maybe ;)