Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Are Human Gods- Aliens ?

Mr. Cross

I was going through various articles researching on this topic. Almost all articles say humans believed aliens as Gods. There are articles about healing humans, visiting humans etc. All Religious Books share mind-blowing stories about their beliefs and religious traditions / history make them shine with a strong backgrounds. Now What is Your opinion. Thank You !

post-159987-0-29405700-1457611259_thumb.

• Like 1

I was going through various articles researching on this topic. Almost all articles say humans believed aliens as Gods. There are articles about healing humans, visiting humans etc. All Religious Books share mind-blowing stories about their beliefs and religious traditions / history make them shine with a strong backgrounds. Now What is Your opinion. Thank You !

Cool story, bro.
  • Like 1

"And Jesus said unto them, " Has it not been written in your law, I say that you are Gods," John 10-24. Psalms 82-6 "I said you are gods, you are all sons of the most high." While I hate to agree the Christians about anything, I'm gonna have to go with them on this one. They of course will say I'm talking that new age mumble jumbo about man becoming God without Jesus. I'm quoting from their book. They are so hard to get along with. Some aliens are djinn probably.

Yeah this has been talked here to death.

Short answer is no.

Humans evolved here, something easy to find out from the fossil record and genetics.

The stories are just that; stories.

• Like 1

Hi Mr. Cross, a warm welcome to UM Forum, I wish you a Wonderful Unexplained Mysteries Journey! You will have the pleasure of sharing your knowledge and experience with UM members, and they will do likewise.

Best of experience.

There is an answer to your question, it's within Earth History (not the 2,500 years back History) and the Universe, and how do one access this information?, you probably will find a way to reach it with time!, best of search!

Cool story, bro.

Cooler than your response to be honest.

Maybe you should remember that you're on the Unexplained Mysteries forums, and that you're in the Spirituality, Religion and Beliefs section, and that Mr. Cross only joined today.

Anyway, welcome Mr. Cross. You'll find most people on here will give you plenty of intelligent debate whether they agree with you or not.

Personally, I'm not a believer. But if "God" or "gods" did exist, I think by definition alone you could class them as "alien" to our planet.

• Like 3

Welcome to UM. I guess it all depends on how one defines "aliens" and God. I believe in a Creator God and that he imparted knowledge of himself and his plan for us through the Bible. Since he is not "native" to this world then technically, yes, he is an alien. But if I understand your implication you are asking if people generally accept God to be some alien race that planted us here in the past. Most Christians do not. The Bible mentions a very curious event that will occur prior to Christ returning to the earth. To paraphrase - God will send a "strong delusion" so that those on earth who have chosen to ignore him and deny he exists will believe a lie and have their fate (which they already chose) sealed. It will be so convincing a delusion that even real believers will be challenged by it. I think that we have been set up for a generation to expect a visitation by aliens with miraculous technology and I think that THIS is the delusion.

• Like 2

No.

There is some speculation within the scientific community that life originated on some other planet and was transported here on meteors/comets, so if that were true then we could be "aliens," depending on your definition of the term. But we certainly evolved here, and were not brought here in our current forms as modern humans.

• Like 4

"And Jesus said unto them, " Has it not been written in your law, I say that you are Gods," John 10-24

While I hate to agree the Christians about anything, I'm gonna have to go with them on this one.

You can take back your "sentiment" since you have only quoted one sentence of the paragraph; you can keep on disagreeing with Christians. It depends on how you translate those verses. If you replace the word "gods" with judges, authorities, rulers...or representatives (of God on earth), the word "gods" will take on a different meaning.

For example, here are the following verses of that paragraph:

"If he called them representatives(gods), to whom the deman, order, message, or mandate (word) of God came - and the Scripture cannot be broken - do you say of him, whom the Father sanctified and sent into the world, 'You are blaspheming,' because I said, 'I am the Son of God'?"

For further examples, read: Exodus 21:6, Deut 1:15-17, Exodus 22:9, and Deut 19:16-18. There are plenty of examples.

Keep in mind that the word Elohim is a universal term, which also refers to a human being, angel, and the non-abrahamic God (pagan deity). A human being can never be God because a person is a created being -- unlike God (with no beginning nor end).

Edited by Ehrman Pagels 1
  • Like 2

"And Jesus said unto them, " Has it not been written in your law, I say that you are Gods," John 10-24. Psalms 82-6 "I said you are gods, you are all sons of the most high." While I hate to agree the Christians about anything, I'm gonna have to go with them on this one. They of course will say I'm talking that new age mumble jumbo about man becoming God without Jesus. I'm quoting from their book. They are so hard to get along with. Some aliens are djinn probably.

'They', as in Christians? The only problem I have with your statement is you can't just pick one verse from the Bible, say it's true, and poo poo the rest as false theology. I mean, I guess you can, it just isn't logical.

• Like 2

Cooler than your response to be honest.

Maybe you should remember that you're on the Unexplained Mysteries forums, and that you're in the Spirituality, Religion and Beliefs section, and that Mr. Cross only joined today.

Maybe you should remember he asked for our opinion. I suppose I could've said the statement "Almost all articles say humans believed aliens as Gods" is an outright lie. Most religions do not believe their Gods are aliens. Was he born yesterday as well?
  • Like 1

Greetings and welcome. Some of those articles you cite probably owe a lot to Arthur C. Clarke the science fiction writer who said, "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." It is called Clarke's Third Law, and was proposed by him in the 1970's. People have been using that approach to explain god, mythology, and magic ever since. Its a nice premise, if you remember that is sprung from his imagination, not verifiable fact. Its a good thought experiment and feels true. You can believe it or not as you are inclined.

You can take back your "sentiment" since you have only quoted one sentence of the paragraph; you can keep on disagreeing with Christians. It depends on how you translate those verses. If you replace the word "gods" with judges, authorities, rulers...or representatives (of God on earth), the word "gods" will take on a different meaning.

For example, here are the following verses of that paragraph:

"If he called them representatives(gods), to whom the deman, order, message, or mandate (word) of God came - and the Scripture cannot be broken - do you say of him, whom the Father sanctified and sent into the world, 'You are blaspheming,' because I said, 'I am the Son of God'?"

For further examples, read: Exodus 21:6, Deut 1:15-17, Exodus 22:9, and Deut 19:16-18. There are plenty of examples.

Keep in mind that the word Elohim is a universal term, which also refers to a human being, angel, and the non-abrahamic God (pagan deity). A human being can never be God because a person is a created being -- unlike God (with no beginning nor end).

So Christ is really promising to make you an adapted son of Elohim?

Bible talks about the nephilim, children of angelic beings and humans, refers to them as men of renown, and giants (anakim). Most of the mythic heroes of old, Hercules for instance was the "son of a god", Thor as well. Draw your own parallels and conclusions I guess.

Edited by WoIverine
  • Like 1

I've always found the topic of aliens as gods to be an interesting one. I'm not sure I buy into it all hook, line and sinker, but it's definitely interesting to think about. I'm sure that most of the information presented on the show Ancient Aliens is exaggerated or manipulated to prove the point, but that's the case with many of those types of shows. They do present an interesting argument. Almost all ancient civilizations have stories about the star people - visitors coming down from the heavens. If you take these stories in the literal sense, you can't help but ask the question "who were these visitors?" Of course, the accepted answer to this is that people were simply making up stories about gods and there were no actual visitors, or that they were reading supernatural things into ordinary cosmic events. Still, it's interesting to think that all these different cultures have stories of the gods descending from the heavens to walk among man, and they had no contact with one another. It makes you wonder if there isn't some grain of truth to it. I suppose we'll never know unless they come back, if there is a "they."

Bible talks about the nephilim, children of angelic beings and humans, refers to them as men of renown, and giants (anakim). Most of the mythic heroes of old, Hercules for instance was the "son of a god", Thor as well. Draw your own parallels and conclusions I guess.

Bible also tells us they were wiped out by the flood.

Bible also tells us they were wiped out by the flood.

Cross breeding could've carried on for a while after the Biblical flood. David and Goliath for example, and myths that came after. Spartans believed they were direct descendants of Hercules, that would've also come after.

Edited by WoIverine

I always wonder of people think the ancients were less capable of telling stories than we are today.

And not all cultures had beings from the sky. Some did, many had them living on Earth, or in the Earth, or in the sea.

So was Jesus.

I believe we were brought here either by aliens or meteors/asteroids hitting earth. If we really came by the latter then I'm sure there r human-like aliens elsewhere..

Edited by TheGreatBeliever

I believe we were brought here either by aliens or meteors/asteroids hitting earth. If we really came by the latter then I'm sure there r human-like aliens elsewhere..

Then what of the fossil record and genetics?

Then what of the fossil record and genetics?

Surely something must have brought it here..