Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 7 votes

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
10148 replies to this topic

#1231    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 32,902 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 02:24 AM

View Postzoser, on 08 December 2012 - 10:14 AM, said:

I don't claim to know but I have put forth suggestions based on the precision evidence before us.  Laser and ultra sound fit the description in one sense but looking at the abrasion marks in the above photo, it could well be some form of high speed tool.  

And how are you qualifying these suggestions? What makes ultra sound or light likely to have left these holes?

It is because od the markings, or because it is all you can imagine on the spot? Be honest in your reply.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#1232    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 32,902 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 02:26 AM

View Postzoser, on 08 December 2012 - 10:17 AM, said:

Clay, wax, moulds producing copper tubes :no: :no: :no: pure fantasy.

But aliens ultra sounds drills on earth thousands of years ago being used by Aliens........... is not?

Maybe we have inadvertently and rudely overstated you abilities. maybe it would be both polite and prudent to go back a step or two.

Do you understand the definition of "Fantasy"?

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#1233    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 32,902 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 02:39 AM

View Postzoser, on 08 December 2012 - 02:22 PM, said:

The skeptics need to validate their claims to prove their hypothesis.  So far they have proved groundless, and banal.  It's not acceptable to have that nonsense as a default hypothesis.

The video clips, images, testimonies are my proof.  Where's the skeptics proof?

Mathematics, historical record and construction methods that have been both documented, and remain in use today. That is proof Zoser.

That is validation. Had you not fibbed to us about being a math instructor, this would not be so difficult for you to understand.

Your "labelled" proof - Youtube (A deadset JOKE), Testimonies? BS< who offers a testimony from Puma Punku? The Pyramids? Who's testimony? The ONLY testimonies are those from the experts explain how these achievements were accomplished and you just say

"don't believe it. Sci Fi"

And whilst that is extremely telling in itself, you seem to think you have provided some sort of answer, You have not, in any way, shape, form or fashion. You have merely insulted logic, wasted these peoples good time by getting them to offer you conclusions which you had NO intention of accepting from the get go, despite their validity.

So you are showing videos, that contain KNOWN LIES to help yourself feel you have presented evidence, and then simply refused explanations.

I am not of the understanding how the stones have not been explained. They have, just because you refuse to accept those explanations does not at all negate them anymore than you saying that 1+1 does not equal 2.

The biggest mystery in this thread I find is how people manage to maintain patience and keep explaining these things to you time and again, only to be rebuked with a curt and ridiculous remark about ET.

#1234    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 32,902 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 02:42 AM

View Postzoser, on 08 December 2012 - 02:52 PM, said:

Brien's the man.  Give it a try.  Listen to his clips and hear what he has to say.

Don't tell me. I can guess.

You think Plate Tectonics are Sci Fi, and we should trow away those textbooks?

#1235    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 32,902 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 02:46 AM

View Postzoser, on 08 December 2012 - 05:12 PM, said:

What drill?  You mean a pipe?  Yes a non-circular copper pipe.  Not a drill.  They never had drills remember?  Jesus. :td:

Wow, have you even ever walked past a construction site?

I bet you think holesaws are alien artefacts.

What do you think these mysterious items might be?

Posted Image

I will give you a hint. They are not pistons form an ET saucer.

#1236    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 32,902 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 02:47 AM

View PostOniomancer, on 08 December 2012 - 06:07 PM, said:

Not pilot drills, pilot holes, or guides, which don't take much brains to figure out.

Mate

I honestly think this might be where we are going wrong here.

#1237    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 32,902 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 02:54 AM

View Postzoser, on 08 December 2012 - 05:21 PM, said:

Your vagueness doesn't do you justice.  Let me be clear:  The inca did not do this:

Posted Image

If you think they did then please explain how.  This wall is 39 inches thick and is precise on all mating surfaces.  Engineers cannot explain how this was achieved.  No doubt you can.

Engineers could not fathom why this might be done? BS, I can say now that the big ticket item you are missing here is the mother of all invention. THAT explains the architecture.
I have had to do some granite floors with such odd angles for this vey reason. It's not easy to cut, so you run with the natural lines, and smooth them. Time consuming, but very effective. I have done whole floors with Granite offcuts from sinks and kitchen benches. Looks a million bucks too. Hard part is getting them all to be the same thickness.
Ohh yeah, My father and I covered 50m2 in two months in our spare time. Granite, cut with a little 4" diamond blade. Tight as the above example too, just thinner. Looked so good we ended up doing 5 of them. Took time, and it was worth the time.

#1238    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 18,328 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 02:57 AM

HAve any of you been there ? THat wall is where they very carefully  cut those lines into the stone face to make the appearance of separate Blocks ! LoL!

This is a Work in Progress!

#1239    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,121 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 03:09 AM

View Postthe L, on 09 December 2012 - 12:06 AM, said:

Abe,

just to add to your contribution on ancient Peru, with some great info you provide.
I was stunned to realize that they were only one civilization that emerged not based on agriculture.
Their basis was fishing.

No, they did practise agriculture. If you ever visit Peru, you'll notice many mountains are still covered with terraces, and are (again) being used by the native Peruvians.

#1240    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,121 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 03:12 AM

View Postzoser, on 09 December 2012 - 08:52 AM, said:

How many archaeologists have been imprisoned?  What were they imprisoned for?  Don't forget that Von D is now only one of scores of people saying the same thing.  Very serious full time researchers.  Brien Foerster being another good example.

Yeah, Foerster is great, but he needs new glasses. And he's not that great a researcher.

And that many people copy Von Däniken doesn't make his ideas more true.

#1241    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,121 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 03:17 AM

View Postzoser, on 09 December 2012 - 04:40 PM, said:

I probably genuinely missed it Abe; during the week my time is limited; I have more time at w/e's.  I have the question lined up already though but I'm still interested to see it.  Just quote the post number please.

I think you mean this post:

http://www.unexplain...8

And look at that stone and the ramp it is resting on.

#1242    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 32,902 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 03:22 AM

View PostDONTEATUS, on 08 December 2012 - 10:00 PM, said:

I Bagillion post and no one has explained the Unexplained Mysteries of all the Alien Stoned work. Well we got part of it right The Stoned part ! Can you believe that this thread is still getting the "Z" game?

I think you have cracked onto how the AA theories come to light at the very least :D

#1243    S2F

S2F

Bloodstained Hurricane

• 7,076 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 03:25 AM

View PostAbramelin, on 10 December 2012 - 02:02 AM, said:

That is what I found too: that Garcilaso made a typo, but it's still about rocks/pebbles, not iron.

I found some interesting books and pdfs on the topic:

The Inca World: The Development of Pre-Columbian Peru, A.D. 1000-1534
Cecilia Bákula,Laura Laurencich Minelli

http://books.google....ne inca&f=false

Inca Quarrying and Stonecutting
Jean-Pierre Protzen, University of California, Berkeley

http://www.scribd.co...-PIERRE-PROTZEN

*snipped excerpt

http://stonefoundati.../stoneZine1.pdf

Those sound like some interesting reading, Thanks. :tu:

I'm going to see if I can get my hands on a copy of that Inca Architecture book.

"You want to discuss plausibility then you have to accept reality." -Mattshark

"Don't argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level then beat you with experience." -Obviousman

You know... the plural of ``anecdote'' is not ``data''. Similarly, the plural of ``random fact'' is not ``mystical symbolism''. -sepulchrave

#1244    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 18,328 posts

THa Crack part is very close to the point Im sure ! Some Serious Drug testing may need to be carried out in here ! :blink:

This is a Work in Progress!

#1245    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 32,902 posts

View PostDingoLingo, on 08 December 2012 - 11:33 PM, said:

Did something similar.. My family comes from  kalgoorlie  so I grew up playing around with wongathu kids.. I remember sitting around one day with a few of them and showed them the pics that zoser posted saying that they were aliens.. Yeah I was the laughing stock for awhile with the families.. Had one of the elders explain to me what those pics were..

Makes me wonder if the tribes that drew the others around the world were still about what they would say..

You see zoser von d and the like never really spoke to the tribes that are still around.. They saw the drawings.. Listened to the stories and deduced aliens without understanding or misquoted the legends..

Having been told first hand what I was hold by the elders made me start to question the books.. If they got the aboriginal art and stories wrong.. What else did they screw up..

You know there is not one aboriginal story that mentions the sky spirits flying through the air in chariots etc.. Or helping them..

Also why are there no great monuments in Australia?

That always made me wonder.. After all Australia is rich in natural resources.. Considering the aboriginal people have been in Australia between 40 to 60 thousand years

All excellent points and good reason why we need to protect our historical record from these vandals.

Quite something hearing the tale first hand isn't it.