Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Iran is Building Flying Saucers.

That's not true at all.

If this person had a paper published in a legitimate peer reviewed Journal, then his claims would have already passed mustard with the "refs". If that were the case then a rebuttal would also have to pass mustard with the "refs" for that Journal. Even then a PHD in that specific field wouldn't be an A Priori requirement. That's the BEST case I can think of for your statement and it still fails.

Hot or mild mustard ? :unsure2: You must have been eating a hot dog while you typed that. ;) You meant "pass muster", I'm sure. Mooooo....... :P

No LS, the point still stands. Unless someone here on this forum either does the research, or links research disproving this theory, we all wait.

That's NOT how Science works! Claims are not considered true until proven wrong. That is NOT going to change simply because you are personally passionate about some particular claim.

This transformation on CO2 to CH4 & O2 seems to have a scientific basis, and the paper he released was nearly 40 pages long worth of theories and lab experiments.

Please enlighten me. What Scientific basis is there for CO2, CH4, and O2 in forming Graphene on Copper? Also, I watched the whole 43 minute Video and never saw a shred of evidence that Graphene was formed other than a verbal statement that some anonymous University had confirmed it. You must also realise that carbon is everywhere, however Carbon deposits themselves are not considered to be Graphene until you can isolate small sheets of Carbon that are connected and only between 1-3 namometers thick. Keshe DID NOT demonstrate that he had produced Graphene at all! That was the basis for all of his Psudoscience babble.

Unless you are willing to throw on a lab coat to disprove this, or locate similar research that debunks his findings, there really isn't much to say. So let's not throw out baseless accusations just to be contrarian. That's all I'm saying.

I'm no contrarian, but a realist. That said I seriously doubt that you've personally preformed these experiments and achieved the same results. Am I wrong?

Hot or mild mustard ? :unsure2: You must have been eating a hot dog while you typed that. ;) You meant "pass muster", I'm sure. Mooooo....... :P

No, I mean't what I said; "passed mustard" as in 'past' tense. I know it's confussing but accurate I assure you.

ETA: Oh yeah you're right. LOL! I've NEVER made a mistake before either so don't hold this against me!

Edited by lost_shaman

There is an awful lot of substance in this thread BMK. You are best suited bringing some substance of your own, if you want your claims to be taken seriously.

[...]

I can bring substance to this thread, only after you will try to bring substance into imaginary discussion, say, with me claiming "Fairies are pentapedal creatures, and not bipedal". Deal?

[...]

Unless you have a PhD in nanochemical engineering, you will have to wait to see if Dr. Keshe is legit or not, just like the rest of us :)

What my sci. degrees would have to do with all this, huh? And, BTW, where did you found Dr. Keshe?

It has everything to do with Keshe's ventures - his stuff is a scam_stamp.jpg.

put a P at the end of the word in the red box and that could have everything to do with YOU.... :P

Wanna proof?! Buy one of his fancy generators, order ticket to the moon, and cross your fingers in hope to get your money back after you sue him for fraud.

maybe we could just make it ourselves...graphene....and try to apply it in simple and useful ways?

I'm just getting my head around all this...but if all we need is a plastic bottle (or plastic container?)

and copper. We are in business? There is copper wire in old TVs and microwaves. Platic bottles/containers

are everywhere.

Just a thought... :wacko:

As for Virgin spacecraft - they do have it, and they made test flights, while M.Keshe miserably failed to show his "lift offs" in 2010.

well there was Zohal........ :unsure:

Breaking News: Iran built a robotic home made autopilot flying saucer and they named it ZOHAL means ( Saturn) in Persian language

Hiya again bee. I think that you may be misinterpreting my intention.

just coming back to this....perhaps I was.....and sorry if I was a little spikey in my

previous replies to your second post on this thread....

anyone presenting evidence here has to brace themselves for the inevitable, and this

can create a 'defensive' response....and we all know what the best form of defence is... ;)

So I watched his videos on youtube, looked over his website(s), read one of his papers, watched a 45 minute long google video (here), and looked into a few more references that I could find (example).

The end result so far... I'm not quite sure what to make of his claims at this point. Most of it seems far fetched, but I suppose that would be expected if he truly has made a new discovery of some kind. The biggest concern I still have is his apparent lack of follow-through and actual demonstration of the technologies.

in that last link.....this blew me away...

http://www.associatepublisher.com/e/m/me/mehran_keshe.htm

Mehran Keshe

Mehran Tavakoli Keshe is a nuclear engineer involved with plasma reactors which are designed in analogy with cosmology. He postulates that the known inner core of Earth encapsulates a smaller hollow space of about 8 km diameter. This small center is filled with hydrogen, helium and other elements, and its acts like a semi-nuclear reactor. This reactor generates a proper magnetic field. This first magnetic field is superimposed by the second magnetic field which is created by convection. Similar to this approach Marvin Herndon, a US geophysicist, postulates a georeactor in the center of Earth, but filled with heavy radioactive elements. Keshe refers however to the solar system where the majority of the lightest elements, hydrogen and helium, are positioned in the center, in the Sun.

While this theory is not confirmed by the academic world, Keshe states that by applying his theoretical concepts in reactor prototypes he generates voltage and current, and is able to create graphene at room temperature and ambient pressure.

This makes so much sense....and although I know you have an aversion to dot-joining... ^_^

I'm very taken with what Keshe is saying. I have long thought that somehow space travel...

and just interdimensional travel (without a vehicle)...was going to involve going DOWN into the earth, not UP into

space....that anyone traveling what appears to be vast distances..would need to depart and/or arrive

in the earth's centre. Then the distance isn't like it is on the 'outside'....it's possibly instantaneous

or near to instantaneous.

The centre of earth being like a magnetic 'cenral station' linking to all the other Central Stations (elsewhere) and

also to the double magnetic fields around the Earth, that create gravitational effects.

I'm thinking of all the stories of the Underworld. And of the Ancient Egyptian Duat.

Also the 'hollow earth' theories. I'm thinking that the smallish space postulated by Keshe

in the centre of the earth...could go some way to explain the Hollow Earth stuff.

An area where time and space is different to on the 'outside' and that can open up in a

Doctor Who's Tardis kinda way. A world within a world??

ramble over...

That's NOT how Science works! Claims are not considered true until proven wrong. That is NOT going to change simply because you are personally passionate about some particular claim.

Please enlighten me. What Scientific basis is there for CO2, CH4, and O2 in forming Graphene on Copper? Also, I watched the whole 43 minute Video and never saw a shred of evidence that Graphene was formed other than a verbal statement that some anonymous University had confirmed it. You must also realise that carbon is everywhere, however Carbon deposits themselves are not considered to be Graphene until you can isolate small sheets of Carbon that are connected and only between 1-3 namometers thick. Keshe DID NOT demonstrate that he had produced Graphene at all! That was the basis for all of his Psudoscience babble.

I'm no contrarian, but a realist. That said I seriously doubt that you've personally preformed these experiments and achieved the same results. Am I wrong?

Its the same babble like the Magniworks co. that promises you can build in your own home a Mag/gen system to power your entire house for only 99.00 bucks if you sen away now ! for the 57 page secret package of instructions. Anyone can build it ! Put all the power companys out of bussiness ! What a Crock ! Can you believe people fall for such claims?

Look it up and send your money now !

I gotta get me a web site like this to make gazzillion`s dollars ! Anyone want to learn how to B.B.Q in there sleep?

Good post L/S.

put a P at the end of the word in the red box and that could have everything to do with YOU.... :P

[...]

I don't mind ;)

[...]

maybe we could just make it ourselves...graphene....and try to apply it in simple and useful ways?

I'm just getting my head around all this...but if all we need is a plastic bottle (or plastic container?)

and copper. We are in business? There is copper wire in old TVs and microwaves. Platic bottles/containers

are everywhere.

[...]

Sorry, but I have no time for games.

[...]

well there was Zohal........ :unsure:

I don't know who and for what reason came up with this "flying saucer", but wiki refers to Fars News Agency news on March 16, 2011. And if we will take time and visit FARS new agency website, completely different picture will emerge. Do you see any saucer, huh?

Sorry, but I have no time for games.

I think you do....

I don't know who and for what reason came up with this "flying saucer", but wiki refers to Fars News Agency news on March 16, 2011. And if we will take time and visit FARS new agency website, completely different picture will emerge. Do you see any saucer, huh?

they would have demonstated more than one thing.....bet Zohal took pride of place

It's hard to know what to make of this....I wonder if it is a representation or a picture

of the real thing?

:unsure2:

I think you do....

[...]

Nope, I assure you.

[...]

they would have demonstated more than one thing.....bet Zohal took pride of place

It's hard to know what to make of this....I wonder if it is a representation or a picture

of the real thing?

[...]

I made another blunder - linked to wrong article, apologies. Here is "flying saucer", and here how it looks:

A1033441.jpg

See propellers? Sorry to disappoint you, but it do not use any kind of exotic propulsion :P

I made another blunder - linked to wrong article, apologies. Here is "flying saucer", and here how it looks:

A1033441.jpg

See propellers? Sorry to disappoint you, but it do not use any kind of exotic propulsion :P

no disappointment.......a quick search turned up this....

there seems to be some confusion about what Zohal looks like....surprise surprise! ^_^

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/social/ChristopherAtom/iran-flying-saucer_n_839154_82725251.html

“I stand corrected. This is not Iranian misinforma­tion but MSM misinforma­tion. The UAV in the Fars photo is a version that can be purchased on-line here in the states. It's used in the film industry for aerial shots.

http://www­.draganfly­.com/”

one of their products...

keshedisinfo.jpg

lots of pics...

http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=draganflyer&rls=com.microsoft:en-gb:IE-SearchBox&oe=UTF-8&rlz=1I7TSEH_enGB358GB358&redir_esc=&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&hl=en&tab=wi&biw=1436&bih=715

two versions....with the emphasis on the second....for Israeli consumption...

http://elderofziyon.blogspot.com/2011/03/irans-flying-saucer.html

just the saucer one in this news article...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1367204/Iran-builds-worlds-flying-saucer-Looks-like-belongs-1950s-B-movie.html

looks like we have disinfo/confusion/muddying-the-waters going on....for the Western World...

because, as I said before..this is a political minefield.

:)

why ?

Iran has No Flying Saucers bee ,Look they dont even know how to Fly there own Jets very well! They have to Get trained eleswhere !

And I dont Think Mid is loaning them Sweetie for Test Hops ?

Edited by DONTEATUS

Iran has No Flying Saucers bee ,Look they dont even know how to Fly there own Jets very well! They have to Get trained eleswhere !

And I dont Think Mid is loaning them Sweetie for Test Hops ?

underlined....

we don't know that....it looks like they could

and we will know one way or the other in 5 - 10 years.

just look at my previous post about the shenanigans about what it looks like, for example

when that kind of thing goes on...you wonder why?

They will never have a Sweetie... :lol: ....no-one will....only us

:tu:

Bee thee only way that Iran will get a Flying Saucer is the ones that hold the Goat Cheese and sand ,Then one will have to Throw it just right to get it up into the Air ! But Oh ! what a smelly Landing its going to Be.

Maybe they will start a New Era Iraian Roswell ?

Lots of Con`s and Fakes out there Bee .

post-68971-0-86628500-1308075355_thumb.j

Bee thee only way that Iran will get a Flying Saucer is the ones that hold the Goat Cheese and sand ,Then one will have to Throw it just right to get it up into the Air ! But Oh ! what a smelly Landing its going to Be.

Maybe they will start a New Era Iraian Roswell ?

Lots of Con`s and Fakes out there Bee .

cons and fakes are the bane of our lives...

we just have to get on and try and figure it all out, anyway

time will tell on the Iranian Flying Saucer

and in the mean time it a subject worth consideration and exploration..

Mehran Keshe is a genuine guy..IMO

cons and fakes are the bane of our lives...

we just have to get on and try and figure it all out, anyway

time will tell on the Iranian Flying Saucer

and in the mean time it a subject worth consideration and exploration..

Mehran Keshe is a genuine guy..IMO

This may bee true One should never count out any possibilities !

opp`s glitch in a finger placement!

Edited by DONTEATUS

Well, I look forward to such proof if it is forthcoming. By all means if he can deliver everything he claims to be able to deliver with this technology and new information it would be of great benefit to the world and all of humanity. Even if it turns out that he is only creating graphene cheaply and easily (as is indicated here and on his website) with these experiments it would prove of benefit. Some links about graphene:

Graphene on wiki

All Experts Description of Graphene

2010 Article - Nobel Prize

Graphene has found mention in several threads here as well.

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=206608&pid=3914012&st=0entry3914012

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=158339&pid=2982034&st=0entry2982034

And many other threads which you are well aware of it would seem... :P

part 3..... ^_^

Graphene is MORE than interesting...thanks for all the links

Looks like graphene is what is used for FTL travel... :P.... In some way.......

http://www.helium.com/items/2156771-graphene-may-reveal-the-grain-of-space-time

Graphene's carbon atoms are arranged in a hexagonal formation, with an individual electron able to occupy two quantum states on this hexagonal grid. This phenomenon has been called pseudospin, and compared mathematically to the curious spin of electrons.

aye aye....looks like we're talking dark-matter/energy here

and IF it is so easy to collect or harvest...then....????

Edited by bee

ON TOPIC musical interlude....... :)

:cat:

Great one Bee ! And we shall see the wonders of our inventions in the future We are but babes in the Toy pile as of this point in time !Still on your Six ! :rolleyes:

part 4.. ;)

And on his (old?) website he still has a section devoted to a planned series of events called Bright lights in the sky.

Unless I'm mistaken... these never took place. Do you happen to know if they did bee?

no idea

He also has plans for moon missions outlined there. Nice little pdf. Book Now! it suggests... and you can fly to the moon in his space ship which he has named Mojhans.

spacecraft3-5.jpg

I sure hope he has some more technical plans for that ship than this.

who knows...the 'craft' could be that simple when push comes to shove....

(or when there is NO push and NO shove... :P )

just smooth relocation, via anti-matter, the occupants protected by the magnetic shielding

and able to carry on like they would do as if they were at home on earth?

http://www.forbiddenknowledgetv.com/videos/media-manipulation/iranian-ufo-engineer-comes-forward.html

The benefits of this astounding technology are manifold and address many of the challenges found in space travel. To be blunt, it seems to combine all the best technologies of the fictional Starship Enterprise. For example, the magnetic field produced by the craft protects the occupants from cosmic radiation. Apparently, this field is so intense that small dust particles that would normally destroy a space craft, are simply disassociated on the atomic level. Due to the fact the craft produces its own gravitational field, occupants can walk about normally and will experience the same level of gravity they do on Earth. This would prevent the muscle and bone degradation found when exposed to long periods of zero gravity. Also, the occupants should not feel the inertial effects of sudden acceleration.

If verified this technology could suddenly leap mankind forward to an age of space exploration beyond that of Star Trek. This technology is claimed to offer not only faster than light travel, but almost instant space travel. Theoretically, a craft could travel to the nearest star system (4.2 light years away) in seconds! Of course this technology offers benefits inside of a planetary atmosphere. A craft utilizing this technology would not come into physical contact with air due to the powerful magnetic field around the craft. This would eliminate drag and prevent sonic booms. It is also claimed that the craft would be able to travel underwater without any drag!

At the very least he has piqued my curiosity. I'll continue looking into this.

Cheers.

:tu:

He also has plans for moon missions outlined there. Nice little pdf. Book Now! it suggests... and you can fly to the moon in his space ship which he has named Mojhans.

spacecraft3-5.jpg

I sure hope he has some more technical plans for that ship than this.

At the very least he has piqued my curiosity. I'll continue looking into this.

Cheers.

Looks rather like Bob Lazar's explanation of how saucers work, although I'm not sure how much of a recommendation that is. :unsure2:

I presume, if it follows Bob's explanation, the globe in the centre is the antimatter reactor, and the gravity wave kind of thing is directed underneath.

Looks rather like Bob Lazar's explanation of how saucers work, although I'm not sure how much of a recommendation that is. :unsure2:

I presume, if it follows Bob's explanation, the globe in the centre is the antimatter reactor, and the gravity wave kind of thing is directed underneath.

thanks for that.......

and maybe the anti-matter (plasma?) reactor is naturally connected to the earth's centre

and the earth's centre is naturally connected to the rest of the universe.... :wacko:

http://www.associatepublisher.com/e/m/me/mehran_keshe.htm

Mehran Tavakoli Keshe is a nuclear engineer involved with plasma reactors which are designed in analogy with cosmology. He postulates that the known inner core of Earth encapsulates a smaller hollow space of about 8 km diameter. This small center is filled with hydrogen, helium and other elements, and its acts like a semi-nuclear reactor. This reactor generates a proper magnetic field. This first magnetic field is superimposed by the second magnetic field which is created by convection.

no disappointment.......a quick search turned up this....

there seems to be some confusion about what Zohal looks like....surprise surprise! ^_^

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/social/ChristopherAtom/iran-flying-saucer_n_839154_82725251.html

one of their products...

keshedisinfo.jpg

lots of pics...

http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=draganflyer&rls=com.microsoft:en-gb:IE-SearchBox&oe=UTF-8&rlz=1I7TSEH_enGB358GB358&redir_esc=&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&hl=en&tab=wi&biw=1436&bih=715

two versions....with the emphasis on the second....for Israeli consumption...

http://elderofziyon.blogspot.com/2011/03/irans-flying-saucer.html

just the saucer one in this news article...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1367204/Iran-builds-worlds-flying-saucer-Looks-like-belongs-1950s-B-movie.html

looks like we have disinfo/confusion/muddying-the-waters going on....for the Western World...

because, as I said before..this is a political minefield.

:)

*Octopal facepalm*

Seriously?! Someone takes FARS news, creates bogus picture of saucer, and thats the proof of conspiracy?! Cmon, bee, you can do better.