Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

pet hates

zippy

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• zippy

• Bizarro

• Kismit

• Loonboy

People who put cd inserts back in the cover but not underneath the plastic tabs so

that the insert is damaged when you close it...

mellow.gif

People who take my DVD's out of my player and leave them upside down on a table where God knows what can damege them. dry.gif

Not really trival i know, but it does make my blood boil. po.gif

ohhh those are all better then mine....

My pet hate is people who don't and won't take others feelings, thoughts, opinons into consideration.... mad.gif

Woohoo , I could fill a book on this subject biggrin.gif

people who wait in a que of 30 people to be seved and finnally start lookig for there purse/wallet after you tell them how much there meal is .

People who ask me for a Cup of chino (very trivial) but the word is cappucino dry.gif

People that complain about food or beverages before they have even tried them .

People who are just plain rude the minute they go into a Restuarant because they expect bad service .

Chewing gum and bits of pre chewed food left on a plate for your freindly waitress to remove ( or snotty serviettes)

And people who cough on me when I'm working man If I could do these things to those that have done it to me I would be a happy little vengefull imp biggrin.gif

LOL @ Kismit laugh.gif

My pet hate is people, mainly old women, who go to the public swimming pool and swim in pairs or more, and constantly chat while taking up 3 lanes. They also TUT loudly when you swim passed because they don't like to spoil their hair and make up

So I make an extra effort to splash them. biggrin.gif

I'm proberly their Pet hate! laugh.gif

Guest Guest_zippy

Chewing Gum!...I'm a raving lunatic when it gets stuck on my shoe or clothes on hot days. I didn't realise I had chewing gum stuck to the bottom of my bag which damaged the zip on it; threw a wobbler right there in the street! DIRTY DISGUSTING when it is not wrapped in paper and properly disposed off! DOUBLE YUK!!! po.gifpo.gifpo.gif

two pet hates at the moment

Not seeing emmy, and having to wait about 1 week usually to be able to see her again.

and

This damn computer not doing what its supposed to: such as print or even work half the time.

lazy people.

smelly, annoying dogs- not clean, non-annoying dogs.

cars with too much exhaust and burning oil/gas smell when you drive behind them.

crowds of people shopping- sometimes i get nauseated watching people get all excited about buying new material things.

barbecues and smokehouses- the smell really makes me sick, i have to hold my breath.

people with bad breath.

smokers.

people who are perpetually happy and optimistic. you know, those people who when you say youre not having a good day try to convince you that you are because you aren't in Iraq or starving somewhere. then they start fishing to get a smile out of you and you just want to smack them in the mouth to shut them up.

cars that cost more than houses.

people who think they have the right to WAKE EVERYONE UP in the early hours, when they have just finished their night out at the pub. Why do they think they own the air space late at night and that the street is their stage to announce it to the world that they are having bloody murder with their partner and anyone who dares to reason them to be calm.

Do what the hell they like during the day... but stick a cork in it when it's obvious that most people sleep at NIGHT TIME!!!!

over enthusiastic security guards...who label you a 'thief' because you have a skinhead. Then you hear your description on their walkie talkie as they comb the store falling you from a distance.

I tend to play 'follow the leader' picking things up and putting them down...then I leave smiling at them as I pass them at the metal detectors! With the happy thought of " YOU GOT IT WRONG!" and thinking whilst you have been following me someone else is there depriving you of the priviledge of catching them.

not being given enough space to 'walk' through a crowd and people who continue to stop, start, stop, start who are in front of you...GGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!! then when you try to move out from behind them...they get in your way ONCE AGAIN! GGGRRRRRRRRR!

(But suppose this could be that I am abit claustraphobic.)

Yappy little dogs ( like my neighbours dog ) that runs about yapping away for 10 minutes at absolutely nothing whatsoever.

Folk who don't think the speed limit applies to them

Folk who chuck empty drink containers and crisp packets in other people's gardens as they go past.

My pet hate(s) are long and varied, but one thing that does get on my nerves alot is when i go to the gym and get held up by all the lycra clad lovelies that are there for no other reason than to show their perfect little figures, and have no consideration for anyone else. Grrrr mad.gif

Men who wear their boxers for days on end, yummy what a turn on !! sad.gif

People who call my house at 7:00pm on a Sunday evening trying to sell some random things, i have at last come up with awesome come back.. I simply ask them for their home telephone number and tell them that i will phone them on their days off!

I have many too... But Kismit,,,,I can relate. I used to work in a restaurant and people would order an entire meal (dessert and all), eat the whole thing , then complain that it wasn't very good and they shouldn't have to pay for bad food!! I hated that sooooo much and then they wouldn't tip!!

A few others I hate

People that don't stoop and scoop after their dogs

People that are buckled up in their cars but their kids are jumping all around in the back seat

People that put their dogs in the back of their pick up trucks just to fall out and die.

People who think they are better than you.

etc etc.............

...I'm happy to see that I'm not the only one very careful with my CD...because I have many friends who aren't so tidy then each time they borrow me one, I fear they use it as an underglass, or play freezbie with their dog in the garden! laugh.gif

...what I don't like the most are unrespectfull smokers, who don't ask before lighting one or throw their cigarette end just before my door, like one of them did tonight...

...and people who let their dog lay their **** just before my door to, or on the sidewalk...

Huhuh...contrary to Loco...I've nothing against Lycra! wink.gif

Maybe more to come...but not yet in mind! smile.gif

Inconsiderate (censored) [thanks, Binky] that park in designated handicap spaces. po.gif Makes my blood boil, and I'm not one to shy away from confronting offenders. mad.gif

I'm sure I have quite a list (can't remember where I put the darn thing)

but MM just reminded me of one in particular:

seeing a dog in a parked car with just a little of a window rolled down

(like oh, don't make it easy for someone to STEAL THE CAR! )

and I'm not afraid to confront them either ~ and if I can't find them

I go into the store and have it announced (especially now that animal

cruelty is a felony in this state).

then they start fishing to get a smile out of you and you just want to smack them in the mouth to shut them up - DSchwartz

Agreed.

Like Kismet said once: people who talk slow to you because they think that you're the

one that's thick, when it's really them who cannot string a sentence together and have

not even heard of a past participle... dry.gif

hmmm another one has just been reminded to me.......

People who run away from the scene of an accident. mad.gif