Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

You Spend Your Final Moments On Earth, How?

Lightknight

If the end of the world is to come, how will you spend your final moments upon it. IF the predictions are true and by the time of 2012(let's say hypethetically) a meteor is going to collide on the hemisphere of the Earth that you occupy and you will not survive. How will you spend your final moments?

I would(or will) pray to the Lord, for I am Catholic and believe in the teachings of Christ. Then, I would meet with friends and family for one final time.

What would you do if the end of the world was to come?

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beckys_Mom

• ivytheplant

• Dimka

• Idriss

I would do that same, except there would be a lot more love making in my version.

Get high and enjoy my last moments :w00t:

Edited by Beckys_Mom

I would probably take revenge on those who've hurt me, apologise to those I've hurt, and tell how much I love, my loved ones.

Travel to a very remote location on the globe, untouched by man before. Somewhere high up, overlooking miles and miles of valleys and mountains. With a loved one if there is a certain someone in my life at the time. Then i'd meditate, watch the earth around me, and fill my body with contentment.

And smoke a massive cigar.

I would spend my last moments with the ones that i love the most. Also would try to apologise to those that i've upset and hurt through the years, also even though I don't follow the word of God much i would pray for my forgiveness and disbelief :tu:

Spend my time with my beloved family and pets. I would have no regrets or no fears about a judgement or heaven, hell, purgatory etc. :yes:

what would i do hmhmhm, get so drunk and high that i wouldnt care :), probeablly come out look at the sky and cuss the god out for being so merciless, than probeabll;y die from alcohol/drug overdose :)

IF a meteor is going to collide on the hemisphere of the Earth and my thats a big IF...but IF it was going to happen...there is no point in fearing it...you know its going to be a quick death and at least you know you wont be left all alone to mourn...so the best thing anyone can do is be near their loved ones and just hope you get to see them again in heaven :)

Edited by Beckys_Mom

IF a meteor is going to collide on the hemisphere of the Earth and my thats a big IF...but IF it was going to happen...there is no point in fearing it...you know its going to be a quick death and at least you know you wont be left all alone to mourn...so the best thing anyone can do is be near their loved ones and just hope you get to see them again in heaven :)

true :yes: when you think about it there would be noone left to cry when your gone :cry: i hope it would be quick!

I’ll try and get in touch with my alien buddies “Sorry bout bad mouthing yer, all a misunderstanding. Now about that lift ya promised:mellow:

Edited by rapid7

true :yes: when you think about it there would be noone left to cry when your gone :cry: i hope it would be quick!

When you die intantly..you dont have time to feel anything..you are gone in a split second

It would be quick...deaths that are quick...A shot in the head....blown up...cut throat

Ever hear anyone say ...i'll hit you so hard you wont feel it???

it's true...I was hit by a car when I was 17.and landed 500 odd yards up the road..I didnt feel a thingThe second I was hit..all I remember was the screatching of the car and felt myself going up into the air.....I woke up 40 odd mins later and stil couldnt feel a thing...my body had went into shock........................but I sure felt it alright the following day :blink:

It's like when a woman has the epidural (a bunch of needles injected into your spine) you cannot feel yourself from the neck down..you are temporally paralyzed ..it's really weird...I recall the midwife asking me to keep my legs on the bed..and I remember thinking...umm what legs?? I dont feel any (and at that point I was high as a kite on gas & air LOL it makes you feel drunk) ...come the next day..its worn off and then comes the pain :blink:

What would you do if the end of the world was to come?

Well, since I'd be good as dead... I'm sure some people would be hunted down and shot. :P Then probably go rob a store to raid their Jack Daniel supply and some good cigars then head into the woods to finished off life sitting in the woods by the lake, beyond drunk, blowing smoke around while watching the stars as the earth goes boom. ;)

I would spend my last few moments thinking of all my sins I have ever done, and saying a prayer for all of them, and then thinking about all the people I love and pray for them, then thinking of all the people I hate (and I know it sounds corny) and praying for them, then thinking of everyone I have ever known, and praying for them and then asking God to find it in his heart to somehow forgive me. And by that time my time would be up.

Well I would find it where it was going to hit and get a close as I could, because that would be something to see. :)

Edited by Darkwind

And that would be--- what Dimka?

Its funny, I see all these "I'd pray for this, apologize for that, be with the ones I love" sentiments and I have to ask:

Why wait for the end before you tell these people that you love them?

or that you are sorry?

or that you forgive them?

Live each day as if it might be your last. For one day, it will be.

Its funny, I see all these "I'd pray for this, apologize for that, be with the ones I love" sentiments and I have to ask:

or that you are sorry?

I wouldn't even know how to explain it. I need to analyze it a bit further.. Maybe in time I will tell you what it is :P. But your answer is basically all there is to say right now.

Edited by Dimka

If I should become a minister as I have been told so from others, I would take that and use it for the purposes of ministry and revealing to those who don't have a clear take or perception of the events following and telling them what to look out for and how to indentify signifigant signs of the coming rapture, while at the same time, keeping people aware that these events cannot be altered nor stopped in their tracks, and they WILLhappen.

Other than that, I would keep to the standard traditional sermons and practice spiritual cites and prayers like I would anyways, and this really depends on if I really do become a prophet or not, who knows what the future holds. :sm

or that you are sorry?

Very true. :tu:

If I had enough time I'd probably try to visit a country I've always wanted to, then lay out at night and watch the stars aswell as the asteroid coming to destroy the Earth. :yes:

Freakin' get it on.......yeah............oh yeah and i would hunt down David Blaine and smack him in the chops!

I would probably take revenge on those who've hurt me, apologise to those I've hurt, and tell how much I love, my loved ones.

So then you would take revenge and hurt the ones who hurt you then say sorry back to them? :no:

Edited by Lightknight

1) Grab my wife and give her a ride she'd remember for all eternity.

2) Finally try the shot I have never had the balls to try: 1/3 Bacardi 151, 1/3 Everclear, 1/3 100 Proof Southern Comfort.

3) Repeat #1.

4) Run around the block naked, forcing a conversation with every person I pass.

5) Take as many bong hits as possible. Time slows down when you're stoned. I would get to experience more! :rofl:

I had a dream the other night that a comet was going to obliterate the earth and there was the usual last-ditch rocket to send people to another planet. I got picked and could take one person with me so I picked my boyfriend. But they wouldn't let him go because the age cutoff was 30. :( So I didn't go and we spent our last moments in bed.

So yeah, that's how I'd spend my last moments. In bed with the man I love.

Of course if we knew NOW that it was going to hit in 2012, then I'd make sure that I got to read the books I wanted, climb Mt Blanca with Scott, watched the rest of Red Dwarf, go visit all the places I wanted, and then spend the last year in bed. ;)

And that's why every day I spend as much time in bed with Scott as I can. :D