Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

I have to contact my Brother from the dead

Spiro007

I have prayed, not goping there so please understand this, I don't have faith.

I do feel their is a spiirt realm, my brother used to come to me in dreams to worn me, however he moved on, till recent IF it was him he was in bed next to me, felt the preasure of the bed, next niight same thing, however I aske if this was not him to,leave and not come back, they were not welcomed, well it worked.

I am not a medium, what I need is a way to contact him, with words, I have a picture of him, a shell he made a neclace out of, so I have used this to communicate with him, not good enough, this is very important that I pull him to me, out mother is in the hospital, I need signs from him. I won't deal with the church, prayer and I know that I can open a door that he may not come through but something else, another enity, but I don't care. PM me if any one is into this. or just post...

thank you

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beckys_Mom

• zandore

• rhyknow

• TheEssenceofExcellence

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh my word..that's freaky I actually feel sorry for you...I hope you get some real help from some people that know about this stuff

I have many like them in my raw berri forum...I have seen a few on here too

As you dont have a faith...maybe if you took up your OWN private faith??? I have...my own personal faith works for me...I dont follow a religious faith at all..I pray to God in my own way...I feel protected...don't get me wrong I still get scared but trust I am being protected :yes: I aint gonna preach God to you LOL it's up to you if you want to or not....

Gee hold tight there will be a few UMers that will help :tu:

"Gee hold tight there will be a few UMers that will help"

I'm not one of them, you don't have faith so you probably don't care what I have to say so I'm just going to keep this short and sweet....

Don't do it, don't try it. You won't be talking to your borther, it'll be a demon that comes, and seeing as you don't have any faith you won't be able to get rid of it, from your post you already had a demon visit, if you don't stop messing with this stuff it'll get worse. Very few people, if any living, have the power to actually contact the dead as it was done in 1st Samuel; you would have to be deep into the dark arts, and bascily if you were you'd still have tons of demons around and be upsetting the Lord. Just don't do it, that's my advice. It's not safe.

I am not a medium, what I need is a way to contact him, with words, I have a picture of him, a shell he made a neclace out of, so I have used this to communicate with him, not good enough, this is very important that I pull him to me, out mother is in the hospital, I need signs from him. I won't deal with the church, prayer and I know that I can open a door that he may not come through but something else, another enity, but I don't care. PM me if any one is into this. or just post...

Hold his memory close to your heart and he will always be with you.

He WILL know.

Don't do it, don't try it. You won't be talking to your borther, it'll be a demon that comes, and seeing as you don't have any faith you won't be able to get rid of it, from your post you already had a demon visit, if you don't stop messing with this stuff it'll get worse. Very few people, if any living, have the power to actually contact the dead as it was done in 1st Samuel; you would have to be deep into the dark arts, and bascily if you were you'd still have tons of demons around and be upsetting the Lord. Just don't do it, that's my advice. It's not safe.

I had a couple of christians tell me that when I told them about my wife coming back. I think it is bull and cruel to tell some one that who has lost a loved one. I know I was very hurt beyond words that anyone would think I wouldn't know my own wife. :td:

I will PM you tonight, Spiro007. I think I can be of help.

My heart felt simpathy to and your family. ((HUG))

Spiro I think you will find DW will be more understanding than many Christians here if that post was any indication :tu:

you'd still have tons of demons around and be upsetting the Lord.

E.E.,

Please explain why God would be upset by the interaction of the eternal souls He created. The only demons that exist are the fears among the ignorant. Too often people hear a mysterious, unexplainable sound, or see an apparition, and because they are frightened, it's perceived as something malevolent.

Spiro007 has stated that she doesn't care what entities she encounters aside from her brother. Her indifference to negative energy protects her from its effects as it is one's own self-destructive emotion that creates a perception of its strength.

I have prayed, not goping there so please understand this, I don't have faith.

I do feel their is a spiirt realm, my brother used to come to me in dreams to worn me, however he moved on

Hello, Spiro007,

Faith is not necessary. 21 years of agnosticism brought me to a knowledge of the spirit realm. Overcoming fear, not faith in God, ended an 18 month battle with malevolence.

A former co-worker of mine, who has a great deal of wisdom, spirituality, and no tie to organized religion, once made a comment that paralleled my own philosophy regarding man's warped concepts of good and evil. "We are always exactly where we need to be at any given moment."

If your brother feels inspired to visit you again, he will do so. If and when he visits, you should instinctively know that it's him. When I awake in the morning following visitations during sleep paralysis, I can never explain how I knew the names of my visitors. It's a form of comprehension that the human brain may never be able to rationalize.

I've had about a dozen contacts with my father since his death in October of last year, but I can't think of any reason why I would summon him. You said that you needed signs from your brother upon mentioning your mother is in the hospital. If you don't mind me asking, is it for the hope of comfort, or do you want him to help in some other fashion?

As Zandore advised...

Hold his memory close to your heart and he will always be with you. He WILL know.

Regards,

Brian

E.E.,

Please explain why God would be upset by the interaction of the eternal souls He created. The only demons that exist are the fears among the ignorant. Too often people hear a mysterious, unexplainable sound, or see an apparition, and because they are frightened, it's perceived as something malevolent.

Very well said Frank!

Spiro007

I told you someone would help and....

"Gee hold tight there will be a few UMers that will help"

I'm not one of them,

:o opps sorry wrong one..LOL

How about this one...

I had a couple of christians tell me that when I told them about my wife coming back. I think it is bull and cruel to tell some one that who has lost a loved one. I know I was very hurt beyond words that anyone would think I wouldn't know my own wife. :td:

I will PM you tonight, Spiro007. I think I can be of help.

My heart felt simpathy to and your family. ((HUG))

AHA now we are going places...DW is the one I had in mind from the start....he will help you..he is kind..decent and understanding and wont put your beliefs DOWN...DONT GIVE UP ALL HOPE :tu:

Anyone that trys to tell you that only an evil spirt will come back...obviously DONT believe there are good spirits...do not pay attention to them

Edited by Beckys_Mom

As you dont have a faith...maybe if you took up your OWN private faith??? I have...my own personal faith works for me...I dont follow a religious faith at all..I pray to God in my own way...I feel protected...don't get me wrong I still get scared but trust I am being protected :yes: I aint gonna preach God to you LOL it's up to you if you want to or not....

Gee hold tight there will be a few UMers that will help :tu:

I agree with BM... you oughta try your own private faith... whatever you feel comfortable with, and what you observe from the world around you...

I'm sorry about your brother... I disagree slightly with what EssenceOfExcellence said tho... Not every spirit you get is a demon... but he did good in warning you :tu:

I would say though, DO NOT USE A OUIJA BOARD... they are really not good things. and bearing in mind that i've used them a lot and had a lot of bad experiences, i would hope I know what i'm saying...

Deepest sympathy and condolences

Rhy

I agree with BM... you oughta try your own private faith... whatever you feel comfortable with, and what you observe from the world around you...

I'm sorry about your brother... I disagree slightly with what EssenceOfExcellence said tho... Not every spirit you get is a demon... but he did good in warning you :tu:

I would say though, DO NOT USE A OUIJA BOARD... they are really not good things. and bearing in mind that i've used them a lot and had a lot of bad experiences, i would hope I know what i'm saying...

Deepest sympathy and condolences

Rhy

I agree I think EssenceOfExcellence is bias when it comes to these things he seems to think that the only spirits that come back are the evil ones...user posted imagetut tut!!!

I agree I think EssenceOfExcellence is bias when it comes to these things he seems to think that the only spirits that come back are the evil ones...user posted imagetut tut!!!

well, opinions are normally drawn on real life experiences... so maybe EoE has just had bad spirits??

well, opinions are normally drawn on real life experiences... so maybe EoE has just had bad spirits??

Could be true :yes:

OR...dun dun dun...could it be that he has never tried to contact a loved one??? AHA :w00t:

You still think they're dead people.

The soul's of the dead don't come back to haunt the living, everything that people call a ghost is a demon, they're evil, even if they seem to be nice.

When everyone dies they go to Sheol, that's not something people just come back from whenever they want or when somebody tries some spell, you're just going to get a demon. The keyword that people use when trying to refer to the dead is "spirits".....spirits is accurate because it isn't a former human being (their soul) it is a spirit, or otherwise known as a fallen angel or demon.

Even if they don't seem evil, such as a haunting of a spirit that looks like a little girl that died a long time ago and all the spirit does is hide your cup when your not looking, it's really a demon. All that demon has to do is to convince you it's a dead person, then that's one peice of God's word you no longer believe, and it's that little deception that leads to the rest of them, if you get convinced God's word is wrong about one thing you'll start saying well maybe God was wrong about this too.... and on and on it goes.

And no I personally haven't had any encounters with demon spirits, but a few people in my family have. One was a long time ago, if I recall correctly, my aunt, her husband, and their three girls moved into some house and there was a witchcraft book there I don't know if they bought it and it was theirs or if it was there when they bought the house.....anyway, these spirits started scaring them and at one point it started going after the kids and it shoved the dresser in front of my aunt and her husband's bedroom door to keep them away.......after that it took my aunt's husband hours to burn the witchcraft book because for some reason it just wouldn't catch fire. They moved out pretty quickly. Another time, this was only a few weeks ago, my cousin was telling me about having dreams about our dead grandfather and how she thought he was coming back and talking to her (I didn't say anything to her at that time, I figured it's just a dream) but then a week or so later she said she was laying down in bed (she swears she was awake, her eyes were open and everything she said) and then she felt something/someone grab the back of her pajama pants and pull her back to the wall (the bed was next to) and then pull her straight up the wall so that she wasn't touching anything (just hanging there on the wall) then she said she closed her eyes and started praying, then she opened her eyes and she was back down on the bed. She was really shaken up about it and it was at that point (when she told me what happened to her) that I told her it was probably a demon because she was starting to believe she was talking to our dead grandfather and I told her that dead people don't come back like that and that it was probably a demon and since she started believing she was talking to the dead it might have brought this on. Coiencidently she was at my house, and she was there to go to church with us the next day when this happened........was the demon upset she was going to church? I don't know, but it seems likely. Since then she said she's felt like something has been watching her while she's been alone, but nothing else has really happened to her.

My advice on the situation is the same as before.....don't do it.

You still think they're dead people.

And no I personally haven't had any encounters with demon spirits, but a few people in my family have.

My advice on the situation is the same as before.....don't do it.

The EofE...listen up...I am sorry your family members have had bad experiences with evil spirits...that is something I wouldnt wish on ANYONE PEROID

Like you..I personally would not do it...not a mission... :no: but we can't stop him...and we cant prove there will be something bad come from it...I dont believe in the bible...but I dont think its right to tell you not to read it....he feels the same way about this as you do about your bible.....let him do it..if he finds out the hard way...well at least he knows...if he finds a good spirit..good for him :)

As for me...I am too chiken to do something like that..heck at least I am honest LOL :w00t:

Thank you to everyone for the reply's and reaching out, this really healped me feel suported.

My mother is out of the hospital, she has a lung issue can't spel name emysema and had open heart surgery a year 1/2 ago, she was doing great till she stated to get coughs, a cold and her oxygen level was in the 80's, the reason why I had to contact the spirit of my brother was to seek out answers, he has come to me in dreams to worn me of things before they happend, this was not one of them, and mom I hope will be fine. my brother and I were very close I could feel his emotions and his thoughts, I can't with noone else.

about two onths ago, forgot the thread date I posted about a visitor in my bed, I woke up from the feeling that someone was kneeling next me my back turned to wall, thought it was my b/F the mattress there was preasure as if someone was in bed, Ok I thought perhaps it was my brother and shook it off for I was prayingin my own way to call him to me, the second night samething but something within me said somethinmg is not right, I told the entity to leave and not come back and this never happed since, I was not scared, I do feel and beleive that Demons can do harm, I don't mess with the O board alone and when I have used it with my sister is it active, she is a sensitive, she is afraid of the board now as she had someone on the board that was not the person she wanted.

My brother was killed in a drunk driving accident a passenger, he was 24 this was in 1990, the eve of his death he called me as I was on the phone with him I kept getting feelings that were really scary, i felt i would never see him again, the last word i love you he said in return my last words as hanging up I felt him leave me, odd feeling though at the time frame he was alive, i freaked out told my B/F we had to find my brother, he thought i was dramatic, he went to bed as I feel alseep on the couch in my inner mind I seen him in a coffin...

during getting ready for the funeral i thought i pluged in my curling iron and this was on a not safe place, i seen smoke, when i went to the room it was gone and my curling iron was not plugged in and was cold. I could go on with story's, though bzck is acting up.

BTW: in life my brother was suffering mentally and tried to kill himself 10 times? times or more almost making it, one time he was in a coma and the nurse asked family one by one to try to wake him, noone could, i did i told him holding his hand if he died i would kill myself, he sqeezed my hand a bit and opend his eyes out of the coma....

I respect everyones out looks on religion to a-z

Tammy

Edited by Spiro007