Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 3 votes

9/11: The Flight 77 Eyewitnesses

• Please log in to reply
1810 replies to this topic

#1711    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 30,404 posts

• Keep Your Mach Up and Check Six

Posted 15 October 2012 - 10:20 PM

View PostProfessor Buzzkill, on 15 October 2012 - 08:04 PM, said:

That seems fair. One side has billions of dollars to spend supporting their theory and one man on the internet with no backing cannot prove it wrong.

That has settled it for me then...

BR, has been caught many times pushing disinformation and misinformation. He claimed to be a pilot. but his many blunders and missteps concerning aircraft maneuvers, FAA regulations, confusing pilot associations, and lack of knowledge on aerodynamics, and aeronautics shows he has no piloting experience whatsoever. :no:

Edited by skyeagle409, 15 October 2012 - 10:22 PM.

KEEP YOUR MACH UP AND CHECK SIX

#1712    MID

MID

Forum Divinity

• 14,490 posts

• ...The greatest error is not to have tried and failed, but that in trying, we did not give it our best effort.

Posted 15 October 2012 - 10:22 PM

View PostBabe Ruth, on 15 October 2012 - 07:14 PM, said:

Nor have you been able to prove the official narrative Raptor, and so we are back to the stalemate.

Mere repetition of government statements is proof of nothing.

Amendment after amendment of such records as passenger manifests, so that they will finally comport with the Official Story is ACTUALLY evidence of fraud, somehow or other.

Explosions in the basement before the airplane strike is evidence of SOMETHING, that's for sure. :whistle:

A work of genius...most certainly :-*

#1713    MID

MID

Forum Divinity

• 14,490 posts

• ...The greatest error is not to have tried and failed, but that in trying, we did not give it our best effort.

Posted 15 October 2012 - 10:24 PM

View Postskyeagle409, on 15 October 2012 - 10:20 PM, said:

BR, has been caught many times pushing disinformation and misinformation. He claimed to be a pilot. but his many blunders and missteps concerning aircraft maneuvers, FAA regulations, confusing pilot associations, and lack of knowledge on aerodynamics, and aeronautics shows he has no piloting experience whatsoever. :no:

Well, Sky, I can't but agree with that!

:tsu: :tu: :tsu:

#1714    MID

MID

Forum Divinity

• 14,490 posts

Posted 15 October 2012 - 10:24 PM

Duplicate post!

Edited by MID, 15 October 2012 - 10:26 PM.

#1715    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 30,404 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 05:44 AM

View PostMID, on 15 October 2012 - 10:24 PM, said:

[/i]

Well, Sky, I can't but agree with that!

:tsu: :tu: :tsu:

I think the closest he got to a cockpit of an aircraft was when he boarded an airliner as a  passenger through the front entry door..

Edited by skyeagle409, 16 October 2012 - 05:45 AM.

#1716    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,378 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 01:00 PM

View PostRaptorBites, on 15 October 2012 - 08:56 PM, said:

Wrong BR.  Evidence has already been presented to you hundreds if not thousands of times.

Was my findings of the Ross and Furlong's paper from a government statement?
Was Wally Miller's statement regarding the twisting of his words by CT's a government statement?
Was my review on Steven Jone's paper about the inconsistancies and lack of aluminum oxide in quantity consistant with a thermitic reaction a government statement?

And yet the media has the habit of giving out improper information on initial reports and having to correct itself ALL the time.

We already spoke about that BR.  Can you conclusivly prove my analysis of the Ross and Furlong paper incorrect?

No sir, and as I have ALREADY POSTED HERE (wondering how many times I'm going to have to repeat it?), your point MIGHT BE CORRECT.  Then again, it might not.  So I cannot prove it wrong, and you cannot prove it right.  It is, almost literally, the toss of a coin.

But I must say that you who defends the Official Story as true and accurate, are willing to accept the 911 Commission Report as true and accurate, EXCEPT that you would like to quibble with the times they used.

Seems very much like trying to have it both ways Raptor. :innocent:   And I say again sir, it's tough, real tough, having to defend a lie.

Wally Miller twisted his own words sir.  I've heard and read BOTH his statements to the media.  BOTH his statements.  UNDER DURESS from Pentagon honchos, he retracted his first statement.  That means he was lying on one occassion.  Considering that his underlings concurred in his first statement, and that the statements of OTHER news people, and the videos they took corroborate Wally's first statement, Common Sense tells you that his first statement was true and his second statement was a lie.

#1717    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 30,404 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 03:27 PM

View PostBabe Ruth, on 16 October 2012 - 01:00 PM, said:

But I must say that you who defends the Official Story as true and accurate, are willing to accept the 911 Commission Report as true and accurate, EXCEPT that you would like to quibble with the times they used.

Looking at the facts, evidence back the official story whereas, 9/11 conspiracist lack evidence to support their case.

And I say again sir, it's tough, real tough, having to defend a lie.

But, the evidence supports the government's case, and looking back over the years, facts and evidence have been supporting the government, not 9/11 conspiracist, which is why conspiracist claims have been successfully refuted over the years.  

Wally Miller twisted his own words sir.  I've heard and read BOTH his statements to the media.  BOTH his statements.  UNDER DURESS from Pentagon honchos, he retracted his first statement.

No he didn't. He accused 9/11 conspiracist twisting his words just as you are now doing. :yes: Remember, you were the person who introduced Wally Miller to us after his remarks. :yes:  And now, look what you are posting. Wally Miller's comments were also backed by recovered evidence. :yes:

Let's take another look at his video and understand that it was YOU ,BR, who brought in Wally Miller.

#1718    NocturnalWatcher

NocturnalWatcher

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 201 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 03:56 PM

just a question because ive esearched a lot about 911 but i never came across the list of passangers for any of the fights. im sure its out there as ive ony really watched docs on it.

but... why hasnt anyone took the list of passangers who supposedly died, gone to each one of tbe families, interview and try to verify those people were infact on the plane and are now dead.

has this been done

#1719    RaptorBites

RaptorBites

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,972 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 03:57 PM

View PostNocturnalWatcher, on 16 October 2012 - 03:56 PM, said:

just a question because ive esearched a lot about 911 but i never came across the list of passangers for any of the fights. im sure its out there as ive ony really watched docs on it.

but... why hasnt anyone took the list of passangers who supposedly died, gone to each one of tbe families, interview and try to verify those people were infact on the plane and are now dead.

has this been done

Familes of the passengers have already been contacted and confirmed the loss of their loved ones.

There is a reason why talking about it in CT videos is taboo.

Edited by RaptorBites, 16 October 2012 - 03:58 PM.

No, you surround yourself with a whole different kettle of crazy. - Sir Wearer of Hats

#1720    RaptorBites

RaptorBites

Psychic Spy

• 1,972 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 04:09 PM

No sir, and as I have ALREADY POSTED HERE (wondering how many times I'm going to have to repeat it?), your point MIGHT BE CORRECT.  Then again, it might not.  So I cannot prove it wrong, and you cannot prove it right.  It is, almost literally, the toss of a coin.

So the Ross and Furlong paper could be incorrect.

Funny, so tell me again how this is considered conclusive evidence in support of the WTC explosives then?  You base your evidence on a 50% chance that it is correct?  No very bright there.

I'm just getting down to the details.  As I have already said.  It does boil down to mere seconds.  If you want the truth about whether or not explosions happened in the WTC prior to the planes crashing then it comes down to mere seconds.

It seems like your only argument here is by claiming those of us who follow the Official Narrative are backing up the Commission Report 100%.  Thats your argument and direction you chose to discredit someone like myself.

Did i not just state that the FAA confirmation time of when both planes crashed could have a few second discrepancy?  How is that following the report 100%?

Seems very much like trying to have it both ways Raptor. :innocent:   And I say again sir, it's tough, real tough, having to defend a lie.

Rightly so.  How hard is it defending your no plane at the Pentagon position?  Which is also clearly a lie.

Wally Miller twisted his own words sir.  I've heard and read BOTH his statements to the media.  BOTH his statements. UNDER DURESS from Pentagon honchos, he retracted his first statement. That means he was lying on one occassion.  Considering that his underlings concurred in his first statement, and that the statements of OTHER news people, and the videos they took corroborate Wally's first statement, Common Sense tells you that his first statement was true and his second statement was a lie.

Prove to me he was put under DURESS from the Pentagon.

Where's your proof??????????

Again Babe, you want to claim all these things without providing proof to your accusations.

Show me proof Wally Miller was put under DURESS by the Pentagon and maybe I will take you seriously from now on.

No, you surround yourself with a whole different kettle of crazy. - Sir Wearer of Hats

#1721    NocturnalWatcher

NocturnalWatcher

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 201 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 04:13 PM

ok more question i have.

how many of the planes black boxes were recovered? i saw that the gov said the ones at the wtc were never recovered, is this true? black boxes dont just dissapear, one guy who was doing volunteer clean up for the first year after 911 claims he was there when they found it? if everything is legit why lie about the black boxes?

why did tower 7 come down like it was demod and a witness from inside the building claims he heard explosions coming from inside the building, im not sure what his name was but he was black ad was interviewed by tv cameras afte he escaped. apparently he also died a week before the official government story came out. do you know who im referring too? and why was super thermite found in the dust?

why do they only have o e crap video of plane hitting pentagon when there was probaby hundereds of cameras?

#1722    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 30,404 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 05:00 PM

View PostNocturnalWatcher, on 16 October 2012 - 04:13 PM, said:

ok more question i have.

how many of the planes black boxes were recovered? i saw that the gov said the ones at the wtc were never recovered, is this true? black boxes dont just dissapear, one guy who was doing volunteer clean up for the first year after 911 claims he was there when they found it? if everything is legit why lie about the black boxes?

You might want to read from this link.

http://www.911myths....The_Black_Boxes

...why did tower 7 come down like it was demod...

Temperatures from the fires were high enough to weaken steel and afterward, gravity took over.

...and a witness from inside the building claims he heard explosions coming from inside the building,

Mr. Rodriquez has been discredited because he initially said that what he heard were rumbling sounds, not explosions.

...im not sure what his name was but he was black ad was interviewed by tv cameras afte he escaped. apparently he also died a week before the official government story came out.do you know who im referring too?

Yes, and you can read about him here.

and why was super thermite found in the dust?

Super thermite was not found in the rubble of the WTC buildings. Check it out in this link.

why do they only have o e crap video of plane hitting pentagon when there was probaby hundereds of cameras?

The Pentagon is not going to reveal everything on the Internet, however, videos are not required to determine what happened. We have videos of American 11 and United 175 striking the WTC buildings and yet, 9/11 conspiracist have distorted facts concerning those videos.

Edited by skyeagle409, 16 October 2012 - 05:10 PM.

#1723    NocturnalWatcher

NocturnalWatcher

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 201 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 05:53 PM

i dont buy that building 7 came down from fire alone. mr rodriguez story may have been a tiny bit inconsistent but that doesnt mean hes lying or discredited. i dont see any reason why he would make it up.

ok black boxes could possibly been destroed but i dont buy it.

i never even see that evidence for the superthermite before, the one i seen was some scientist who tested the dust from 911 in a lab and found traces of superthermite, i think.

also the reasoning for the pentagon crash is absurd. if they have the other crashes on film and all this controversy surrounding 911 surely they just release the tape, the people have a right to eee what happened.

i was hopin your evidence to disprove the conspiracy theory would be a little better. honestly im not impressed or sold by the info you provided.

#1724    RaptorBites

RaptorBites

Psychic Spy

• 1,972 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 06:11 PM

ok more question i have.

There have been times when the black boxes were never fully recovered.  Calling them indestructible is hardly the case.

April 28, 1999

HEADLINE: KAL MD-11 crew complained of control problems: CVR
SOURCE: Air Transport Intelligence
BYLINE: Nicholas Ionides
DATELINE: Singapore

The crew of the Korean Air (KAL) Boeing MD-11 freighter which crashed near Shanghai on 15 April complained to each other of control problems soon after take-off, according to an initial decoding of the aircraft's cockpit voice recorder (CVR)...The CAAC, which is being assisted in its investigation by the NTSB and the Korean Civil Aviation Bureau, says the aircraft's flight data recorder was destroyed by the impact, "and only fragments of the tape have been recovered".

why did tower 7 come down like it was demod

Photographic evidence of the damage building 7 took and the fires raging inside have been downplayed by many CT's.

Does this photo look like a small fire?

Posted Image

What does this photo of the damage to WTC show you?

Posted Image

One of my supervisors at work is a retired fire fighter.  Even he stated that the damage to WTC 7 and the smoke plume from the fires showed heavy interior damage was a good indication the structure was ready to come down.

and a witness from inside the building claims he heard explosions coming from inside the building, im not sure what his name was but he was black ad was interviewed by tv cameras afte he escaped.

Willy Rodriguez reported hearing a rumbling sound, and then later changed it to an explosion.  Not surprising, since he also released a book and also tried to sue the US Government which failed miserably.

apparently he also died a week before the official government story came out. do you know who im referring too?

Apperantly not.

William Rodriguez Posted Image
William Rodriguez at American Scholars Symposium: 9/11 and the NeoCon Agenda in Los Angeles, California, June 24-25, 2006

and why was super thermite found in the dust?

Explain to me what the definition of Super Thermite is.

Also, can you explain to me why the amount of Aluminum Oxide (which is a by product of a thermitic reaction) does not correspond with the thousands of pounds of thermite needed to pre-weaken the WTC structures?

Probably hundreds of cameras?  Probably?  Where are you getting the figure from?

Have you been to the pentagon?  Most of the security is on the interior.  Requiring several clearance access levels to proceed.  What would be the purpose of having hundreds of cameras on the outside when security is much tighter on the inside?

#1725    RaptorBites

RaptorBites

Psychic Spy

• 1,972 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 06:18 PM

View PostNocturnalWatcher, on 16 October 2012 - 05:53 PM, said:

i dont buy that building 7 came down from fire alone.

You are the one asking questions.  Well you have been given an answer and you don't buy it?

Fine, where is your proof that fire and debris damage couldn't have brought it down?

mr rodriguez story may have been a tiny bit inconsistent but that doesnt mean hes lying or discredited.

Tiny bit inconsistant is downplaying it.

How about:

1. claims he was the last to be rescued
2. claims to hear rumbling then later change to hearing explosions
3. claimed to knowing a plane struck from the tower, when he was located in the basement

Besides, based on a particular poster here.  "Once a liar always a liar"

i dont see any reason why he would make it up.

He had written a book about his experience and stands by the CT side of the story.  His reasoning was profit.

ok black boxes could possibly been destroed but i dont buy it.

So you agree they are not indestructible like you claim, yet don't buy that they can be destroyed?

ok................................

i never even see that evidence for the superthermite before, the one i seen was some scientist who tested the dust from 911 in a lab and found traces of superthermite, i think.

Steven Jones.

Yet he leaves out the amount of aluminum oxide which would indicate a true thermitic reaction.

also the reasoning for the pentagon crash is absurd. if they have the other crashes on film and all this controversy surrounding 911 surely they just release the tape, the people have a right to eee what happened.

thats what the FOIA was all about.

i was hopin your evidence to disprove the conspiracy theory would be a little better. honestly im not impressed or sold by the info you provided.

As I am not impressed with the lack of research you have done other than from websites on Conspiracy Theories.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users