Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Thule, Atlantis, Nazi Germany and Ancient Cultures

Blood Angel

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Blood Angel

• Scorpius

• Daughter of the Nine Moons

• Erikl

GAH? did i spend two hours of my life for nothing? only 15 people looked at it since what tuesday? i expected more...

Errrmmm.... sorry BA but I'll have to disagree with some of the things you wrote in your article...

for example, Hitler was never a member of the Thule. Gering was, Hass was, and even Himmler was. But Hitler was never a member (although I've heard he was a member of the Vril).

Another thing - the Thule was not established by Eckart, but by Rudolf von Serbottendorff, a German who spent many years in Turkey, knew about the Pan-Turkic ideology in WW1, and studied Islamic mysticism and was a member of the Freemasony in Turkey.

He later returned to Germany, when he became a member of the German Order, which was established back in 1912. He then established the Bavarian sect of the order, called the Thule society.

As oppose to the German Order which was merely a secret society with no real political influence, it's Bavarian branch, the Thule Scoiety, under the guidenss of von Serbottendorff, soon started to spread into politics in order to manifest it's ideology in the real world.

Thule served as the recruiting and political action front of the German Order. Serbottendorff bought a failing Munich newspaper, the Beobachter which he renamed the Volkische Beobachter and it became the official newspaper of the NSDAP.

A movement to promote Thulian ideas among industrial workers and to offset Marxism, was formed in 1918 - the Workers' Political Circle - with Thulist Karl Harrer as chairman. From this came the German Workers' Party in 1919. A year later this became the NSDAP under the leadership of Adolf Hitler.

Serbottendorff himself stated: "Thule members were the people to whom Hitler first turned and who first allied themselves with Hitler."

More info HERE.

Other than that, interesting article thumbsup.gif (disturbing, nut interesting).

for example, Hitler was never a member of the Thule. Gering was, Hass was, and even Himmler was. But Hitler was never a member (although I've heard he was a member of the Vril).

Hitler was a member of the thule society, Vril was a woman only society. Templar libary archives in vienna state this.

Another thing - the Thule was not established by Eckart, but by Rudolf von Serbottendorff, a German who spent many years in Turkey, knew about the Pan-Turkic ideology in WW1, and studied Islamic mysticism and was a member of the Freemasony in Turkey.

He later returned to Germany, when he became a member of the German Order, which was established back in 1912. He then established the Bavarian sect of the order, called the Thule society.

Again Vienna sources state Eckhart started it, i'm just going by sources. True serbottondorff could have had a high role to play in its deeds, but the official sources state. But the one thing remains clear is that WW2 and its acts was caused by madmen....

Very very interesting article, Blood angel. I knew that Hitler was involved in some kind of a secret society but never knew the details.

The Aryan race they believed, were inhabitants from a distant star system called Alderbaran (which is 64 lightyears away).

Wow, interesting BA thumbsup.gif

The Aryan race they believed, were inhabitants from a distant star system called Alderbaran (which is 64 lightyears away).

Wow, interesting BA thumbsup.gif

Yes interesting, interesting and disturbing. There is more, but i didn't think you folks was interested in what isais's favorite food was, etc etc...they really were quite obsessed.

>_> well if anyones interested the article is now up on my website with some thule/vril pics...here

Hey BA, question for you? How wide spread was the use of 'H.M.S Thule badge/insignia (retired)'? It looks like something I have in a book at home. But I'd have to look for it later.

Hey BA, question for you? How wide spread was the use of 'H.M.S Thule badge/insignia (retired)'? It looks like something I have in a book at home. But I'd have to look for it later.

Well the badge was for the ship "H.M.S. Thule" it was either a minesweeper, or a patrol boat. I do know however that the image, depicts the balck sun coming from the light. Vril's insignia meant the same thing from darkness to light. Thats all i know.

Haven't been able to locate the book but if I remember correctly the image that I am thinking of is just a black sun with white background.

Thanks for the info.

Dot

I was considering doing a dissertation on Hitler for my college course, and one of the focuses was going to be Hitler, hero or villain?

Obviously there are many things for him to be a villain, but I have to provide a balanced outlook, and there's no doubt that Hitler got Germany out of the depression amongst other things.

Thanks for providing me something however for something else I can add to spice up my report on the villain side original.gif

Ames original.gif

I was considering doing a dissertation on Hitler for my college course, and one of the focuses was going to be Hitler, hero or villain?

Obviously there are many things for him to be a villain, but I have to provide a balanced outlook, and there's no doubt that Hitler got Germany out of the depression amongst other things.

Ermmm, Hitler was a villain alright, and it doesn't matters what he did for Germany. In the end, he caused the world and the German people serious damage. The Germans ended up in 1945 worst then they were back in 1933, only this times they were also worst in morality issues.

Hitler was one of the biggest criminals in the history of the human race.

Nazism is nothing short of pure hatred and evil.

The ideology was evil, and the people who believed in it were evil. Hitler never tried to hide his true intentions - he wrote it all in Mein Kampf and every German knew it by heart.

His ideology of destruction of other people, and the enslavement of entire population, and the death cities that he and his regime built - like Aushwitz and Meidanek and Treblinka, are all signs of his evilness.

I don't think there was ever a person that believed pure evil is the good way - the Nazis were evil and were prowd of it. They mocked morality as a weakness, said that the weak and the sick should be steped on instead of help for.

In the end, Hitler also tried to eliminate the German people themselves - it is known that when the Russians were near Berlin, he gave an order to mass-murder the entire German population.

So i don't think Hitler could be ever considered a hero - not for the Germans and surely not for anyone else. disgust.gif

I've heard stories of this ancient race, but I heard that after leaving atlantis they all moved underground to a nation that is suposedly connected to every continent on earth. And that the war with darkness you speek of was with an ancient race of lizard men that lived before us. Has anyone heard anything similar?

The way i see it - the war with darkness was in Poland WW2, where hell for the first time have been created in the form of death cities, and the devils were S.S officers who laughed and joked in the face of the evil done there.

I think this was the first time hell has been created on earth.

Edited by Erikl

Yeah the guy sucked but I can't help if it the assignment states that you try to provide a balanced argument and prevent it from being one sided. If it was all Hitler bashing it would get a low mark believe me....

Don't worry I don't think Nazi ism is good I've even been to Auschwitz and Therezin Stadt and it upset me greatly when I visited it sad.gif

Ames

Interesting...BA, my dad has seen one of these people. The Arayan Race...blink.gif I'm dead serious, he said he meet a child of one. And I know when my dad is lying, he gets this weird smile, when he does. laugh.gif Not a good lier. This time he wasn't smilin' just a normal conversation... anyway on with the story

Here's the full story, this would be back maybe between 1962-1963,in Philippines, and my dad would be 12 years old (born on 1951). He said his 2nd cousin was lost for approximately two weeks until later found by my dad. He was healthy, but had a strange experience, with an "Arayan" friend, the local people called Incanto (In-****-toh)

He said he had met him and he invited him into a large tree where somesort of portal lead them to this Incanto's city. A city he described as highly advanced, cars and all sorts. Remember this was 1962, and I doubt Philippines had sent cars to its many islands that time.

(Okay not the full story, there was stuff with brown and white rice...it should be in another post here in this forum...)

Another experience was with an upclose Arayan child, maybe the same age as my dad. This Incanto child went to school just like the rest of the kids, like a normal kid. My dad described him just as his cousin did. Whitish-Golden Blonde hair, white eyebrows, blue eyes, and white eyelashes--no elf ears tongue.gif though (which I thought before I asked).

Genetically these phenotypic traits aren't possible to show up in Filipinos, it just shouldn't. And yet here's a boy with all the Arayan qualities.

The story told about his birth was that a Filipino lady had befriended an Incanto and they had this child, and that he wasn't procreated by natural means, but by some supernatural means, and like B.A. described them as being psychics of some sort.

This child would now be in his 50's maybe the same age as my dad and still living in Philippines.

Coincidence...not a chance, communications lacked during those years especially being on islands and the idea of German's telling their tale to Filipinos on that island would deem impossible.

What do you think B.A., have we got a connection...more investigations needs to be done.

Edited by Blue-Scorpion

A interesting account, a investigation you say? Well i can't do much on the information you have provided, i di do a search on "incanto" nothing was turned up. I did search on filipino myths and legends all i could find were stories involving talking animals and such. I'll need specific information such as what island, alternate names for the incanto, even exact locations if your father can remember. Also a more detailed account of both stories would be great. However to be honest i cannot do much, short of actually going to the phillipines, which i cannot do for various reasons.

Don't worry, the actual investigation in the philippines will be done by me in the future or maybe someone out there, reading this. grin2.gif If time is willing...

The island is part of the Sub-Biliran (be-leer-run) Province of Leyte (lay-tee) a Barrio (district) of Tucdao (took-dow) Yes, I'm already confused wacko.giflaugh.gif This island would be where his experiences took place.

full story, eh? I'll go find it in another post thumbsup.gif

Here's one of em, and this post describes the connection with atlantis and the Bermuda Triangle...

What exactly would cause such an extraordinary event? Weather forecasts should have warned him of the dangers of entering these zones, therefore delaying his air travel. Is the Bermuda triangle a location of immense energies harnessed by some powerful civilization? These energies were possibly created to form a spacial worm hole on earth like a portal. But to where? It's presumable to say that this "portal" is a direct entrance towards the new city of Atlantis or possibly another area not of this earth but in a different realm, where this powerful civilization exists.

There have been stories told of encounters of a new line of humans or possibly a genetically engineered predecessary of us, a certain folklore creature which would reasonably be known as fairies. People who have been invited to visit this new city through a portal, like the portal-concept of the Bermuda triangle that I have conjectured. One story of mine involved a relative of mine entering a portal within a naturally large tree, who was invited by one of these "fairies", to enter a city where highly advanced cars existed as well and building technologically advanced. Yet there was a catch, he was only to eat white rice in order to return back, but if he were to eat brown rice he would no longer be able to return home and thus trapped in this city. The more axiomatic part of this story is that while he was with this fairy, other family members reported him to be missing, either about 3 days or over a week. While returning home after his long "vacation", he told his family that he had entered an entirely new city of great wonders. This story could link to my theory of Atlantis in full existance but in another realm, possibly out of our time or oblivious to the naked eye and our hi-tech scanners.

Could there be portals located across the earth that directly leads to the new city of the Atlanteans? Could these Atlanteans have harnessed the very power of our natural forces using these crystal energies and their sub-nuclear technology?

There are prophecies of a civlization predestined to arrive in the near future. Certain prophecies speak of this civlization as our gaurdian and our help of our disasterous outcome of the war between three great nations, or possibly the Bibles foretold Apocalypse. Could this civlization be the civlization of Atlantis? We will only have to wait and watch for their signs.

You can read the rest here Rumours of Atlantis, Editorial by Atlantis Rises

And for the second story, that's pretty much it. Back then this Arayan child wasn't pestered like a freak, according to what my dad says, and the way he described him, was as if this kid wasn't that extraordinary...however, I think otherwise.

Actually there's more, this Arayan child had brothers and sisters as well, and yet he was the only one that was "different". He questioned himself and his looks. His mother explained that the reason he had blonde hair was the she grinded corn against his hair as a toddler, which sort of permanently blended the colour of corn in his hair follicles--this is highly impossible of course. laugh.gif

----

If they wanted to cleanse the earth, why haven't they done it already? Unless "The darkness has already arrived here, but who is this darkness? Another civilization? Aliens maybe? Aliens may be what they were fighting, and now The Darkness has come to earth to arrive.

Edited by Blue-Scorpion

Whereas the ancient cultures depict the Thule/Atlanteans as peaceful, the Thule society twisted these depictions, and causing one of the most horrifics acts of human history.

My dad described their attitude as a "peaceful" race as well ph34r.gifblink.gif

Well that contradicts the whole story of them trying to cleanse the earth of The Darkness. That would mean the Thule Society totally twisted The Great White Brotherhood's doctrines.

If they come here in 2004 and 2005, what will they do? Mongolian Prophecies, depicts a War between 3 Great Nations... could that be on earth or in space. And that during this war they would "rise out of the grounds"...possibly by portals of somesort. whistling2.gif

Edited by Blue-Scorpion

• 4 months later...

Ermmm, Hitler was a villain alright, and it doesn't matters what he did for Germany. In the end, he caused the world and the German people serious damage. The Germans ended up in 1945 worst then they were back in 1933, only this times they were also worst in morality issues.

Hitler was one of the biggest criminals in the history of the human race.

Nazism is nothing short of pure hatred and evil.

The ideology was evil, and the people who believed in it were evil. Hitler never tried to hide his true intentions - he wrote it all in Mein Kampf and every German knew it by heart.

His ideology of destruction of other people, and the enslavement of entire population, and the death cities that he and his regime built - like Aushwitz and Meidanek and Treblinka, are all signs of his evilness.

I don't think there was ever a person that believed pure evil is the good way - the Nazis were evil and were prowd of it. They mocked morality as a weakness, said that the weak and the sick should be steped on instead of help for.

In the end, Hitler also tried to eliminate the German people themselves - it is known that when the Russians were near Berlin, he gave an order to mass-murder the entire German population.

So i don't think Hitler could be ever considered a hero - not for the Germans and surely not for anyone else. disgust.gif

236925[/snapback]

Ah, i remember reading an article which spoke of the atlantians leaving behind there knowledge, but eventually leaving this planet to find other ones, more suitable places to dwell.