Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

House of Horrors Abortion Clinic

• Please log in to reply
296 replies to this topic

#1    OverSword

OverSword

Forum Divinity

• 12,794 posts

• When the power of love overcomes the love of power then humanity can evolve

Posted 08 April 2013 - 04:20 PM

I'm sick of the main stream media.  While watching the news programs the anchors will show viral you tube videos (as if we haven't seen them yet) flash on the screen Rodman's tweets about kim jongun and completely ignore something like the following story.

Agenda?

From the article:

Kermit Gosnell, a Philadelphia abortion doctor who made millions performing late-term abortions, has been accused of murdering seven born-alive babies in a run-down abortion clinic that has been described as a "house of horrors." He allegedly committed infanticide by plunging scissors into their necks and may face the death penalty.
NBC, CBS, and ABC have devoted no time on their morning and evening broadcasts to the Gosnell case, according to the MRC's research. Gosnell's trial started three weeks ago. Video of the Planned Parenthood testimony surfaced on March 29.
“If the pro-life movement were involved in this type of insanity, there would be wall-to-wall coverage from every major news outlet," they said. "This cover-up is a national disgrace.”
They noted the Gosnell case "could have been plucked from the fever dream of Hollywood’s most depraved slasher film writer, and yet ABC, CBS, and NBC have completely censored it out of the news," while "the Florida Alliance of Planned Parenthood Affiliates’ on-the-record position in support of murdering living children is staggering in its radicalism."
"Yet ABC, CBS, and NBC have completely censored it out of the news," they said.
The conservative leaders noted the mainstream networks, in contrast, have critically covered pro-life laws in North Dakota and Arkansas. They said the "horrific excesses of the abortion industry–exemplified by Gosnell and Planned Parenthood–are major, national news stories any way you look at them," but the pro-abortion mainstream media "are determined to hide them from the public."

http://www.breitbart...for-Infanticide

#2    Kowalski

Kowalski

The Original Penguin Conspiracy Theorist

• 4,102 posts

• It's All Some Kind Of Wacked Out Conspiracy....

Posted 08 April 2013 - 04:26 PM

View PostOverSword, on 08 April 2013 - 04:20 PM, said:

I'm sick of the main stream media.  While watching the news programs the anchors will show viral you tube videos (as if we haven't seen them yet) flash on the screen Rodman's tweets about kim jongun and completely ignore something like the following story.

Agenda?

From the article:

Kermit Gosnell, a Philadelphia abortion doctor who made millions performing late-term abortions, has been accused of murdering seven born-alive babies in a run-down abortion clinic that has been described as a "house of horrors." He allegedly committed infanticide by plunging scissors into their necks and may face the death penalty.
NBC, CBS, and ABC have devoted no time on their morning and evening broadcasts to the Gosnell case, according to the MRC's research. Gosnell's trial started three weeks ago. Video of the Planned Parenthood testimony surfaced on March 29.
“If the pro-life movement were involved in this type of insanity, there would be wall-to-wall coverage from every major news outlet," they said. "This cover-up is a national disgrace.”
They noted the Gosnell case "could have been plucked from the fever dream of Hollywood’s most depraved slasher film writer, and yet ABC, CBS, and NBC have completely censored it out of the news," while "the Florida Alliance of Planned Parenthood Affiliates’ on-the-record position in support of murdering living children is staggering in its radicalism."
"Yet ABC, CBS, and NBC have completely censored it out of the news," they said.
The conservative leaders noted the mainstream networks, in contrast, have critically covered pro-life laws in North Dakota and Arkansas. They said the "horrific excesses of the abortion industry–exemplified by Gosnell and Planned Parenthood–are major, national news stories any way you look at them," but the pro-abortion mainstream media "are determined to hide them from the public."

http://www.breitbart...for-Infanticide

Thanks for posting this. My God, I can't believe people are so sick and depraved to kill innocent babies like this. :no:

The MSM is nothing but political propaganda these days. :td:  Won't even watch CNN...

#3    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,436 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 04:29 PM

This guy is on a fast track to hell.

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated."
- Hunt for the Skinwalker

"So many people forget that the first country the Nazis invaded was their own." Dr. Abraham Erskine

#4    Kowalski

Kowalski

• 4,102 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 04:32 PM

View PostSweetpumper, on 08 April 2013 - 04:29 PM, said:

This guy is on a fast track to hell.

No kidding...

#5    Ashotep

Ashotep

Telekinetic

• 7,366 posts

• Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway-John Wayne

Posted 08 April 2013 - 05:08 PM

POPULAR

While I don't think all abortions should be made illegal I think late term should be or anything past 3 months.  If the baby is born alive I don't think you have the right to kill it, that is simply murder.  If the mother or father doesn't want it someone will.

#6    ninjadude

ninjadude

Seeker of truths

• 10,986 posts

• "dirt collects at the interfaces"

Posted 08 April 2013 - 05:09 PM

Using bitebart as a source pretty much means that this is complete nonsense.

"Whatever you can do or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it. Begin it now!""
- Friedrich Nietzsche

#7    OverSword

OverSword

Forum Divinity

• 12,794 posts

• When the power of love overcomes the love of power then humanity can evolve

Posted 08 April 2013 - 05:27 PM

View Postninjadude, on 08 April 2013 - 05:09 PM, said:

OK Ninja Dude, Please point out the errors in the story or recant your previous post.  If you don't do one of those I declare you a coward who is only capable of towing a party line with no true opinion of your own.  It is a leftist trick to attack the messenger if the message can't be argued with.

#8    supervike

supervike

Alien Abducter

• 5,445 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 05:34 PM

Huff post has had several articles concerning this story:

http://www.huffingto.../kermit-gosnell

It's horrific, and this dude deserves punishment.

#9    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,436 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 05:44 PM

Pathetic. I think OverSword summed you up pretty well.

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated."

"So many people forget that the first country the Nazis invaded was their own." Dr. Abraham Erskine

#10    Kowalski

Kowalski

• 4,102 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 05:49 PM

Not a big fan of abortion. There are two options ladies:
1) Keep your legs closed.
2) If you have sex, BE RESPONSIBLE. Use birth control or condoms. It ISN'T that hard to remember.

#11    Merc14

Merc14

anti-woo magician

• 4,735 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 05:54 PM

Is that the best you got?  Prove it is a lie or admit you are a leftist sheep.  Do you approve of this type of activity in an abortion clinic?  Do you believe it is OK to abort a baby that is perfectly heathy and gestated fior 8.5 months?  DO you have the guts to answer any of this or prove Breitbart story is false?

I am guessing we see nothing but an ad-hominem attack from NJ or a neverending series of increasingly inane and off teh subject questions.   That is his style and speaks volumes about his courage as a man and character as a human being and I greatl enjoy seeing him prove it constantly.

You asked for Obamamerica, now you are going to get it.  Stand by for suck or as Pelosi says, "Embrace the suck".

#12    Jeffertonturner

Jeffertonturner

Hero Squad

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts

• I may not be the smartest, or the best looking, or the most successful but...what was I saying? I'm depressed.

Posted 08 April 2013 - 06:10 PM

View PostMerc14, on 08 April 2013 - 05:54 PM, said:

Is that the best you got?  Prove it is a lie or admit you are a leftist sheep.  Do you approve of this type of activity in an abortion clinic?  Do you believe it is OK to abort a baby that is perfectly heathy and gestated fior 8.5 months?  DO you have the guts to answer any of this or prove Breitbart story is false?

I am guessing we see nothing but an ad-hominem attack from NJ or a neverending series of increasingly inane and off teh subject questions.   That is his style and speaks volumes about his courage as a man and character as a human being and I greatl enjoy seeing him prove it constantly.
Do you only exist to attack the evil 'leftist' scum?

Seems that way. Sad life of a programmed robot.

~Life goes by pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while -and do whatever you want all the time -you can miss it.~

#13    CrimsonKing

CrimsonKing

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,342 posts

• "It does not require a majority to prevail,but rather an irate,tireless minority keen to set brushfires in peoples minds" Sam Adams

Posted 08 April 2013 - 06:16 PM

View PostKowalski, on 08 April 2013 - 05:49 PM, said:

Not a big fan of abortion. There are two options ladies:
1) Keep your legs closed.
2) If you have sex, BE RESPONSIBLE. Use birth control or condoms. It ISN'T that hard to remember.

Well said!I am so sick and tired of hearing (they want to take away your right to choose) by the left,i am not right or left but yes a womans right to choose the murder of a unborn child is sick by any standards.Women have the right to keep their legs closed or take a damn pill also  ;)

"If it is not advantageous,do not move.If objectives can not be attained,do not employ the army.Unless endangered do not engage in warfare.The ruler cannot mobilize the army out of personal anger.The general can not engage in battle because of personal frustration.When it is advantageous,move;when not advantageous,stop.Anger can revert to happiness,annoyance can revert to joy,but a vanquished state cannot be revived,the dead cannot be brought back to life." Sun-Tzu

#14    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,436 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 06:18 PM

A programmed robot is someone who attacks a source and calls it nonsense without even reading the article.

#15    Merc14

Merc14

anti-woo magician

• 4,735 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 06:38 PM

View PostJeffertonturner, on 08 April 2013 - 06:10 PM, said:

Do you only exist to attack the evil 'leftist' scum?

No, I post in several other forums here that have nothing to do with politics.

View PostJeffertonturner, on 08 April 2013 - 06:10 PM, said:

Seems that way. Sad life of a programmed robot.

So you ask a question, immediately assume an answer and then attack me.  Hmmm,  who is the "sad programmed robot" here?    LMAO

You asked for Obamamerica, now you are going to get it.  Stand by for suck or as Pelosi says, "Embrace the suck".

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users