Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 7 votes

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
10148 replies to this topic

#7261    DingoLingo

DingoLingo

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,103 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 09:53 PM

View Postscowl, on 21 February 2013 - 09:18 PM, said:

And zoser, if you could find a way to conduct electricity without wires like you were talking about, that would be great too.

actually I can do that because it would be something he would post up

of course we are unable to find the light bulbs they would have apparently used.. or even bits of it *shrugs* but this is the kind of thing zoser and the AA crowd will say it was for..

big bloody generator just to run lights hey..

#7262    mcrom901

mcrom901

plasmoid ninja

• 5,602 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 10:17 PM

the pyramids are stargates to another dimension

#7263    ReaperS_ParadoX

ReaperS_ParadoX

Whats wrong with accepting madness?

• 2,521 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 10:23 PM

I have a question, If The whole AA thing is correct then where did they go, and specifically why havent they come back??

COME WITH ME. OVERWHELMING POWER AND MADNESS AWAIT

THAT IS NOT DEAD WHICH CAN ETERNAL LIE AND WITH STRANGE AEONS EVEN DEATH MAY DIE

#7264    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 10,168 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 10:24 PM

View Postmcrom901, on 21 February 2013 - 10:17 PM, said:

the pyramids are stargates to another dimension

what?  you mean the Twilight Zone? Or even the Outer Limits? :w00t:

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#7265    S2F

S2F

Bloodstained Hurricane

• 6,706 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 11:11 PM

View Postseeder, on 21 February 2013 - 10:24 PM, said:

what?  you mean the Twilight Zone? Or even the Outer Limits? :w00t:

There are definitely some 'outer limits' (of logic) being pushed around here...

"You want to discuss plausibility then you have to accept reality." -Mattshark

"Don't argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level then beat you with experience." -Obviousman

You know... the plural of ``anecdote'' is not ``data''. Similarly, the plural of ``random fact'' is not ``mystical symbolism''. -sepulchrave

#7266    Earl.Of.Trumps

Earl.Of.Trumps

BigFoot Whisperer

• 2,985 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 11:21 PM

7,200 - ohmygod.

I wished I had been around for the start of it.
can't catch up now.

"I'm not trying to say your wrong, I'm just saying I disagree with you" ~ Jeremy ~

#7267    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 10,168 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 11:34 PM

View PostEarl.Of.Trumps, on 21 February 2013 - 11:21 PM, said:

7,200 - ohmygod.

can't catch up now.
Dont worry its pretty easy...

AA: Who could have built this?

Normal people: errmm..we did.

AA: Its impossible and we dont know how

Normal people: Yes we do actually. Job done. Whats the effin mystery?

AA:. dont post again.

simples   :tu:

It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#7268    Earl.Of.Trumps

Earl.Of.Trumps

BigFoot Whisperer

• 2,985 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 12:19 AM

I see, Seeder.

But AA's could have visited and *not* built the eddifices in question.
Of course, according to the show Ancient Aliens, the AA"s did have their hand into helping our ancestors build the pyramids etc.

To me, it is just to much of a coincidence to see these great achievments done with similar construction designs, all over the world,
and then suddenly, the construction stops.

very strange.

"I'm not trying to say your wrong, I'm just saying I disagree with you" ~ Jeremy ~

#7269    scowl

scowl

Government Agent

• Closed
  • 4,111 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 12:50 AM

View PostR4z3rsPar4d0x, on 21 February 2013 - 10:23 PM, said:

I have a question, If The whole AA thing is correct then where did they go, and specifically why havent they come back??

And why did they build such crappy masonry? If they could slice rocks like a knife through clay, why do their walls look like this:

Posted Image

You have big rocks, little rocks, crooked rocks, thin rocks, rocks with corners missing, horizontal joints that aren't even close to level, vertical joints that are crooked, and rocks that are obviously filler. It looks more like a bunch of humans simply carved whatever rocks they could find to fit each other as best as they could.

It's too bad they didn't hang around so we could teach them about our space age reinforced concrete.

#7270    scowl

scowl

Government Agent

• Closed
  • 4,111 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 12:56 AM

Come back, Ancient Aliens! While you were here you could only stack cute little stones on top of each other and hope an earthquake wouldn't knock them down! We can teach you so much more about construction now!

Posted Image

#7271    DingoLingo

DingoLingo

Psychic Spy

• 1,103 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 12:57 AM

View PostEarl.Of.Trumps, on 21 February 2013 - 11:21 PM, said:

7,200 - ohmygod.

can't catch up now.

Dont worry Trumps.. you can start from here.. zoser will (and has already started) posting the same garbage as before.. its like a ground hog day 'version of days of our ancient alien lives'

same thing.. day in .. day out.. no change..

#7272    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 10,168 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 08:34 AM

View PostEarl.Of.Trumps, on 22 February 2013 - 12:19 AM, said:

I see, Seeder.

But AA's could have visited and *not* built the eddifices in question.
Of course, according to the show Ancient Aliens, the AA"s did have their hand into helping our ancestors build the pyramids etc.

To me, it is just to much of a coincidence to see these great achievments done with similar construction designs, all over the world,
and then suddenly, the construction stops.

very strange.

You know, your statement has more logic to it than any zoser mentions, you see, I could almost believe it your way, as it would be the most likely. They came, had a look about, got revered/worshiped or whatever then left. To me thats more plausible than coming here, building the pyramids....going away for a couple thousand years, then coming again to build Puma Punku. But either way there isn't a shred of evidence.

Then you say the construction 'just' stops. But whats 'just' about it? Do you think ancient man all over the world was busy building amazing stuff and suddenly...boom...its all over? But each culture ended at vastly different times, it was not a uniform 'suddenly stops' at all

I mean we have, in the historical record, facts of the Spanish Conquest of the Inca empire, and we know about the fall of the Egyptian Old Kingdom.

http://www.bbc.co.uk..._egypt_01.shtml

This kind of stuff happened in the old days, nations conquered other nations, land grabs were made, resources plundered...take the British Empire for one, we basically owned large parts of the world at one time in history...

Think of the native American Indians, the Aborigines... how their cultures effectively ended/suffered greatly when white man took over

You really cant make sweeping statements such as "then suddenly, the construction stops". Nothing is as clean cut as that at all, once you get into the history side of things, there are no mysteries the AA series will have you believe

Edited by seeder, 22 February 2013 - 08:49 AM.

#7273    third_eye

third_eye

_ M Ġ ń Ř Ī Ş_

• 7,883 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 08:48 AM

man stopped building megalithic structures with monolithic boulders because they "discovered" concrete/cement.
Then they relied on "tools" and machines that don't work well with megalithic/monolithic materials.

~

third_eye ' s cavern ~ bring own beer

~

#7274    CrimsonKing

CrimsonKing

Common Sense Aficionado

• 1,551 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 08:59 AM

View PostRlyeh, on 17 November 2012 - 08:02 AM, said:

Posted Image

Whenever i see this guy i just lmao,i can take what he says more serious than the way he looks :lol:  I am sure the pyramids had some special purpose or meaning that we do not fully understand,but when some say man couldnt have done this i think about coral castle.Somehow this one little guy did all that according to some reports.I visited it a few years back quite stunning :tu:

"If it is not advantageous,do not move.If objectives can not be attained,do not employ the army.Unless endangered do not engage in warfare.The ruler cannot mobilize the army out of personal anger.The general can not engage in battle because of personal frustration.When it is advantageous,move;when not advantageous,stop.Anger can revert to happiness,annoyance can revert to joy,but a vanquished state cannot be revived,the dead cannot be brought back to life." Sun-Tzu

#7275    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 10,168 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 09:11 AM

View PostCrimsonKing, on 22 February 2013 - 08:59 AM, said:

Whenever i see this guy i just lmao,i can take what he says more serious than the way he looks :lol:  I am sure the pyramids had some special purpose or meaning that we do not fully understand,but when some say man couldnt have done this i think about coral castle.Somehow this one little guy did all that according to some reports.I visited it a few years back quite stunning :tu:

seen this one?

Ancient Aliens Season 69 - Easter Bunny, Tooth Fairy & iPad

haha they get the accents spot on!! Love the David Childress