Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Iran is Building Flying Saucers.

• Please log in to reply
1713 replies to this topic

#1396    kumaran

kumaran

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 568 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 07:00 AM

View Postpsyche101, on 12 December 2012 - 06:18 AM, said:

And a very merry Christmas and a happy new year to you to mate.

If you have read both, maybe you can make the Twain meet? Do you think there is any bridges you can find between conventional science and fringe claims? If you can have a good look at both sides, maybe you might see something others do not? I cannot say I know any person more passionate about the subject than yourself, and if you have technical question, I should be able to help with anything of an electrical nature, and I am sure the good people here would help you with any other type of problem you might have. Just make sure you remember us little people when you make a macine that makes you millions OK. ;)

Honestly, I am genuine in this, I would like to see you crack the code, or give it your best darn shot. I think you deserve it more than Keshe or Rossi. Or even Searle. I'll put faith in you kumuran, please consider outdoing these people yourself. I will do my level best to help you if I can.
For the moment I am satisfied with observing the others in the free energy and antigravity sector.

#1397    uprize

uprize

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 85 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 07:37 AM

View Postpsyche101, on 11 December 2012 - 07:07 AM, said:

Why cant Keshe just do one demonstration without some long winded and vey weak excuse?

This is what I have been wondering aswell.

#1398    kumaran

kumaran

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 568 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 01:32 PM

Personally I have just joined the Keshe site again and have been accepted. I plan on Joining the study program. I am reading his second book now and it is great. I advice everyone to get a copy of his books and read them and join the study program. It is well worth it.

#1399    bee

bee

Forum Divinity

• 10,621 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 01:51 PM

View Postkumaran, on 12 December 2012 - 01:32 PM, said:

Personally I have just joined the Keshe site again and have been accepted. I plan on Joining the study program. I am reading his second book now and it is great. I advice everyone to get a copy of his books and read them and join the study program. It is well worth it.

excellent news kumaran.....

I am a little nervous for you that what has happened in the past  might come back to dash your plans for being in the Study Group...

but I really hope that that doesn't happen...and that you can take part just like everyone else who wants to.

the best of luck with it all.... :yes:

Posted Image

#1400    bee

bee

Forum Divinity

• 10,621 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 01:56 PM

View Postpsyche101, on 12 December 2012 - 02:36 AM, said:

Hi Bee

Glad you liked it, I thought it was quite amusing :D

Hope your Christmas and New Years is wonderful, and that Santa brings your hearts desire.

Cheers.

It was funny...I loved it

Thankyou psyche...and all the very best to you for a Merry Christmas and a happy and prosperous 2013... :tsu:

Posted Image

#1401    kumaran

kumaran

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 568 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 02:32 PM

View Postbee, on 12 December 2012 - 01:51 PM, said:

excellent news kumaran.....

I am a little nervous for you that what has happened in the past  might come back to dash your plans for being in the Study Group...

but I really hope that that doesn't happen...and that you can take part just like everyone else who wants to.

the best of luck with it all.... :yes:

I am not going to get upset by a few delays. What Keshe is doing is too important to be rushed. I totally wait patiently for the start of the project. I am totally behind him this time. I have realised that it is no use rushing Keshe. I will take whatever he gives and be satisfied with it.

Edited by kumaran, 12 December 2012 - 02:33 PM.

#1402    uprize

uprize

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 85 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 12:59 AM

View Postkumaran, on 12 December 2012 - 02:32 PM, said:

I am not going to get upset by a few delays. What Keshe is doing is too important to be rushed. I totally wait patiently for the start of the project. I am totally behind him this time. I have realised that it is no use rushing Keshe. I will take whatever he gives and be satisfied with it.

You definitely have a split personality or something.
First you hated Keshe and said he was a fraud, then you suddenly change your mind and are patiently behind him 100%, joining his support groups and forum.
I really don't think you actually know what you believe in to be honest.

I honestly hope that Keshe is telling the truth, but so far there is no evidence supporting him and I find that strange and untrustworthy.
He always seems to have some sort of accident whenever he is due to showcase his demo unit, and hasn't even released a photo or video showing his work or experiements.
It could all be a co-incendence, but seems fishy to me

#1403    kumaran

kumaran

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 568 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 01:35 AM

View Postuprize, on 13 December 2012 - 12:59 AM, said:

You definitely have a split personality or something.
First you hated Keshe and said he was a fraud, then you suddenly change your mind and are patiently behind him 100%, joining his support groups and forum.
I really don't think you actually know what you believe in to be honest.

I honestly hope that Keshe is telling the truth, but so far there is no evidence supporting him and I find that strange and untrustworthy.
He always seems to have some sort of accident whenever he is due to showcase his demo unit, and hasn't even released a photo or video showing his work or experiements.
It could all be a co-incendence, but seems fishy to me
Keshe is honest. He is providing all the information for free and starting study groups around the world. Why would he do that if he were a scam.

#1404    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 17,847 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 02:20 AM

I hear tell that North Korea is Looking for a Good Flying Saucer builder ! Maybe Keshe can land a few ankle Irons and get a bowl of rice to eat every day ?
Nah ! It will never happen ! Just like 2012-21-12 or was that how the Limeys write the date?

This is a Work in Progress!

#1405    uprize

uprize

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 85 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 05:04 AM

View Postkumaran, on 13 December 2012 - 01:35 AM, said:

Keshe is honest. He is providing all the information for free and starting study groups around the world. Why would he do that if he were a scam.
But nobody has verified it yet. And that is the problem I have.
Until someone builds and demonstrates a WORKING model, then I will believe it.

#1406    kumaran

kumaran

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 568 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 05:07 AM

View Postuprize, on 13 December 2012 - 05:04 AM, said:

But nobody has verified it yet. And that is the problem I have.
Until someone builds and demonstrates a WORKING model, then I will believe it.
I will buy his books regardless as there is enough proof for me that he is real. The fact that he has so many volunteers shows he is for real.

#1407    badeskov

badeskov

Forum Divinity

• 11,380 posts

• Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please - Mark Twain

Posted 13 December 2012 - 05:23 AM

View Postkumaran, on 13 December 2012 - 05:07 AM, said:

I will buy his books regardless as there is enough proof for me that he is real. The fact that he has so many volunteers shows he is for real.

You have to be kidding! There is only one kind of proof and that is independent verification. Until the time where he fulfills that requirement he is just another one with delusions of grandeur.

Cheers,
Badeskov

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention to arrive safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming: Wow!! What a ride!". Said to to Dean Karnazes by a running buddy.

#1408    kumaran

kumaran

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 568 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 05:51 AM

View Postbadeskov, on 13 December 2012 - 05:23 AM, said:

You have to be kidding! There is only one kind of proof and that is independent verification. Until the time where he fulfills that requirement he is just another one with delusions of grandeur.

Cheers,
Badeskov
What about Searl. There is independent verification of the claims of Searl. Yet people don't believe still. I don't blame Keshe for not allowing independent verification. The scientists will just write it off like they did for Searls independent verification. When peoples minds are closed however much evidence you give they will not believe. I believe Keshe and Searl and Tomion and several other free energy antigravity scientists. If I had money I would definitely invest in their projects..

Edited by kumaran, 13 December 2012 - 05:58 AM.

#1409    Oppono Astos

Oppono Astos

Overlord of Delgon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,094 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 06:28 AM

View Postkumaran, on 13 December 2012 - 05:51 AM, said:

What about Searl. There is independent verification of the claims of Searl. Yet people don't believe still. I don't blame Keshe for not allowing independent verification. The scientists will just write it off like they did for Searls independent verification. When peoples minds are closed however much evidence you give they will not believe. I believe Keshe and Searl and Tomion and several other free energy antigravity scientists. If I had money I would definitely invest in their projects..
I remember Searl's early saucer models from the 1970s, anti-gravity achieved by a ducted fan...

Who is the skeptic: the realist who won't accept belief, or the believer who won't accept reality?

#1410    kumaran

kumaran

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 568 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 07:07 AM

View PostOppono Astos, on 13 December 2012 - 06:28 AM, said:

I remember Searl's early saucer models from the 1970s, anti-gravity achieved by a ducted fan...
its such close mindedness that keeps Keshe from demonstrating. When you close your mind to such a degree there is nothing Keshe can do but wait for the right conciousness to arrive on earth.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users