Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Rick dyer tent footage, Dead bigfoot.

danbell06

Haoxing is seasonal?

:unsure2:

Sure, bf migrate you know.

Well.......yeah, but they do the inter-dimensional thing to, right? And telepathy......oh and use bad odor if all else fails as well.

Migration seems.....reasonable.

Well.......yeah, but they do the inter-dimensional thing to, right? And telepathy......oh and use bad odor if all else fails as well.

Migration seems.....reasonable.

Hey, he's got to appear legit..."migration" sounds all biological and stuff...

You have a point.

• Like 1

You have a point.

Not really trying for one.

We are talking... Dyer...bigfoot...hoaxing. None makes much sense.

I'm not thinking he files for unemployment when not hoaxing either, but you never know, he is a cocky sob.

Edited by QuiteContrary

He does a podcast you should go give him a listen, dude's way out in never, never land and I'm pretty sure a couple times he's been on something when he was doing the show.

He does a podcast you should go give him a listen, dude's way out in never, never land and I'm pretty sure a couple times he's been on something when he was doing the show.

Sitting on his brain squashes the neurons.

I've heard him. He is not the only one who seems to leave earth when discussing bigfoot.

Not really trying for one.

We are talking... Dyer...bigfoot...hoaxing. None makes much sense.

I'm not thinking he files for unemployment when not hoaxing either, but you never know, he is a cocky sob.

If you want to claim unemployment you have to file and pay taxes, and I'm just guessing, but I think he's probably not paying taxes on that Bigfoot tour money. If you are willing to stand before the entire Nation and claim you have a dead bigfoot, what is a little tax evasion??

I honestly can't put anything past this guy, but I'll take a shot in the dark and say he isn't making enough each quarter on his "expeditions" to have to pay taxes on them.

No matter what he claims.

He seems to do a lot of claiming. :yes:

Edited by QuiteContrary

One of his claims is he's going to be driving a Corvette. I'm guessing any day now he's going to stop in at the local Chevy dealer and try to trade a Bigfoot steak for a new Corvette. What? Hey, one has to be creative you know.

Wasn't that money from the London Production Co. that witnessed the bigfoot that he now claims was a hoax?

So, it's not just rock-and-rollers who get their "money for nothin' and chicks critics for free"

(I smell test drive photos)

Edited by QuiteContrary

Some of it was I'm sure. the rest would be from his merch, podcasts etc. I'm sure he manages to make enough to survive just well enough.

Or live off the wife/girlfriend. I've heard a baby crying in the background, maybe she is at work?

Does anyone go on his bigfoot expeditions? Or just his homies as shills.

Peace, out!

Edited by QuiteContrary

He deserves to be ripped into, he's a liar and just plain old scummy trailer trash. I wouldn't believe him if he brought out a body because it's probably going to be another fake. Although, I have to admit I can't help but to keep watching this train wreck. Call it a weakness, but strangely, there are still some people who are backing him up here and there. Of course, that's not so surprising when you consider that there a few people who think Hitler was just misunderstood.

Well Ken, when I started this thread a few month back I believed he had a dead bigfoot body. Now I can gladly say with conviction. I agree he is scummy trailer trash who found "fame"(? If you can call it that) by hoaxing (not just the bigfoot community but) the world in 2008, and he most certainly has NOT got a dead bigfoot. The hitler comparison couldn't have been more accurate where Slick is concerned. I'm not familiar with what Kulls exposed regarding the Wheton, Dyer, Biscardi hoax, but I'd take his word over dyers any sunday of the month.

Edited by danbell06

I agree he is scummy trailer trash who found "fame"(? If you can call it that) by hoaxing (not just the bigfoot community but) the world in 2008, and he most certainly has NOT got a dead bigfoot. The hitler comparison couldn't have been more accurate where Slick is concerned.

hitlerdyer.jpg

To compare the supporters of Rick Dyer to those of Adolf Hitler is a bit rich. Surely it would be more accurate to compare Dyer's supporters to those of Roger Patterson (former roustabout, family continues to make money from Bigfoot, did not admit to hoaxing, estimated death toll: zero) or Ivan Marx, or Tom Biscardi, or Janice Carter, or Paul Freeman, or Mary Green, or Melba Ketchum, or Matt Moneymaker, or any other Bigfoot promoter really.

Bigfoot is all about who you believe whether they are a university professor, your close friend, or some dude on the internet. The actual evidence is all the same - fakes and misidentifications. The social reasons to believe Dyer about Bigfoot are no different than those to believe anyone else...

Is it easier to deride Dyer and his supporters for their folly than it is to take a long hard look at one's own beliefs regarding Bigfoot?

georgiabluffcreek.jpg

Edited by Night Walker

I deride Dyer. I do not deride all his followers and never have/will. All hoaxers have their following, no matter what.

I was part of that following for a couple months too, years ago.

It is the members of their following who are just shills, that I dislike.

Those who know he's full of it and his claims are full of it, yet they like to join up in stringing everyone along and stirring up arguments and proselytizing believers for the cause or just for the heck of it.

Edited by QuiteContrary

I deride Dyer. I do not deride all his followers and never have/will. All hoaxers have their following, no matter what.

I was part of that following for a couple months too, years ago.

It is the members of their following who are just shills, that I dislike.

Those who know he's full of it and his claims are full of it, yet they like to join up in stringing everyone along and stirring up arguments and proselytizing believers for the cause or just for the heck of it.

My dear, everyone one has been duped in the past, mainly because we want things to be true and they simply aren't and there are people who will prey upon our hopes for whatever purpose they have. You came to realize something didn't add up and you broke away from them. The people I have little sympathy for are the ones who now see the truth about him and yet cling to him like like a frightened child clings to it's mother. They have seen the truth and know he's a confirmed multiple liar, hoaxer and all round nut case, but they can't let him go. Reminds me of a cult following really......and if you can believe what's being said, Dyer is doing a lot of expeditions where people pay to have the privilege to go on a wild goose chase with him showing them the way.

I can only hope that they come around much as you did at some point before they themselves become as jaded as Dyer.

• Like 1

My dear, everyone one has been duped in the past, mainly because we want things to be true and they simply aren't and there are people who will prey upon our hopes for whatever purpose they have. You came to realize something didn't add up and you broke away from them. The people I have little sympathy for are the ones who now see the truth about him and yet cling to him like like a frightened child clings to it's mother. They have seen the truth and know he's a confirmed multiple liar, hoaxer and all round nut case, but they can't let him go. Reminds me of a cult following really......and if you can believe what's being said, Dyer is doing a lot of expeditions where people pay to have the privilege to go on a wild goose chase with him showing them the way.

I can only hope that they come around much as you did at some point before they themselves become as jaded as Dyer.

There seems to be a lot of those in paranormal/cryptid circles. Those who stay and play despite the fray. Not sure what keeps them hanging on.

NW, might shed light on that.

Let's not forget BFRO's multiple yearly expeditions, where people pay "to go on a wild goose chase" when they can't even find a Foot on their teched out TV show.

Edited by QuiteContrary

There seems to be a lot of those in paranormal/cryptid circles. Those who stay and play despite the fray. Not sure what keeps them hanging on.

NW, might shed light on that.

Let's not forget BFRO's multiple yearly expeditions, where people pay "to go on a wild goose chase" when they can't even find a Foot on their teched out TV show.

Oh, I never meant to imply that they were any better than Dyer, in fact in some ways I think they might be worse. It's just that they are misguided by their own beliefs where as Dyer is simply yanking everyone's chain because he can, and yeah, there is a difference. The BFRO thinks they're on some higher plain and I often get the feeling they're looking down on the rest of us for not having achieved the same level that they have. You know, just a tiny bit Holier than thou and all that. Dyer is simply out to hoax, lie, cheat and generally drop him pants and Moon everyone and invite them to kiss him where the Sun don't shine. Then he gets nailed again, drops off the map for a while then reinvents himself and starts all over again lie the last thing he pulled is no longer something they can remember any more.

The BFRO may not be doing the hoax thing, but they do have a TV show to produce every week. Can you say "conflict" boys and girls?

I've said it before many times, imo, some of the BFRO members, even the more vocal ones, do not believe in bigfoot. I firmly believe that.

After x number of years? Etc...

I think some just play a good game too. Cut from the same mold as the more stupid or failed hoaxers.

Money, power, fun, saving face, whatever the reasons.

So, I refuse to say they aren't hoaxers and cut them any slack either.

Edited by QuiteContrary

Now, in fairness to the BFRO, they haven't as yet resorted to, "We have Daisy in the box" or I have Bigfoot body under wraps, or made claims of having Bigfoot steaks or a body in a freezer. Keep in mind I left their website because they made it very clear that if you were going to post over there you were going to tote their official party line. Salute the BFRO flag and sing the BFRO song at all time and under any conditions......and be able to recite all the dialogue from every "Finding Bigfoot" show verbatim within 24 hrs of airing. I think they did drop the "wear-a-stupid-hat-like-Bobo-does" requirement though, although I do think any females need to have an affinity for flannel shirts like Ranae does...........or that could be flannel undies. I'll need to check on that and get back to you.