Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

Hello all

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1    Dracos Nightwolf

Dracos Nightwolf

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 37 posts

Posted 24 February 2013 - 03:34 AM

Hello everyone... I guess I should say I'm glad to be here...

A little bit about myself...

Well, I'm male, living in Mpls MN. I'm irish/native american. I'm a ordained pagan minister and the HP of my coven (coven of Twilight Shadows). I've been a practicing occultist for almost 25 years. Forms of magic that I've studied (off the top of my head) include: Native american spirit communication, Greek/Roman necromancy, Santeria, Powwow, Scottish charms, QBL, Golden Dawn/O.T.O/A.A., Wicca (both BTW and ecclectic), Grimmoreic traditional, Hermetic, Druidic, Chaos, And the magic of the FS.

On the side of my "day job" I also tutor Plilosophy, Theology, and Psychology...

Don't know that there is anything else to add... I try to keep a open mind about things. Also I try to keep a level head about things. When confronted with something, I try to always look at it by "does this work?". If it doesn't, I toss it away, if it works (i.e. if it have a effect) Then I accept it as is and worry about the implications about it later. It keeps me grounded in "reality" (whatever THAT is), because I'll question the results of any information that I get from non-physical sources.

If anyone has any questions, feel free to ask.

#2    Drayno

Drayno

Bounty Hunter

• 3,845 posts

Posted 24 February 2013 - 04:44 AM

View PostDracos Nightwolf, on 24 February 2013 - 03:34 AM, said:

Hello everyone... I guess I should say I'm glad to be here...

A little bit about myself...

Well, I'm male, living in Mpls MN. I'm irish/native american. I'm a ordained pagan minister and the HP of my coven (coven of Twilight Shadows). I've been a practicing occultist for almost 25 years. Forms of magic that I've studied (off the top of my head) include: Native american spirit communication, Greek/Roman necromancy, Santeria, Powwow, Scottish charms, QBL, Golden Dawn/O.T.O/A.A., Wicca (both BTW and ecclectic), Grimmoreic traditional, Hermetic, Druidic, Chaos, And the magic of the FS.

On the side of my "day job" I also tutor Plilosophy, Theology, and Psychology...

Don't know that there is anything else to add... I try to keep a open mind about things. Also I try to keep a level head about things. When confronted with something, I try to always look at it by "does this work?". If it doesn't, I toss it away, if it works (i.e. if it have a effect) Then I accept it as is and worry about the implications about it later. It keeps me grounded in "reality" (whatever THAT is), because I'll question the results of any information that I get from non-physical sources.

If anyone has any questions, feel free to ask.

You sound like a pretty intelligent guy, welcome to UM.

There are a lot of discussions about the occult; I started out posting about ghosts when I joined. The paranormal board is definitely really interesting.

I can appreciate your open mind towards reality, because I have a sort of uninspired, blunt, rational perspective on the Universe.

"Let us sit upon the ground and tell sad stories of the death of kings."
- William Shakespeare, Richard II, Act III, Scene II
Posted Image

#3    Vaise

Vaise

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 641 posts

• http://www.youtube.com/user/VaiseShepard/videos

Posted 24 February 2013 - 05:12 AM

welcome to UM

Posted Image

I’d rather trust and regret than doubt and regret:- Kirito

#4    schizoidwoman

schizoidwoman

The roosting goose...

• 12,538 posts

• Much mischief is done by the misuse of mercury...

Posted 24 February 2013 - 10:02 AM

Welcome!

#5    DancingCorpse

DancingCorpse

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,660 posts

• Finite to fail, infinite to venture!

Posted 26 February 2013 - 02:44 AM

Welcome to the forum nightwolf :)

Overhead the albatross hangs motionless upon the air and deep beneath the rolling waves, in labyrinths of coral caves, The echo of a distant tide comes willowing across the sand and everything is green and submarine...

You're neither. You're an errand boy, sent by grocery clerks, to collect a bill.

#6    Still Waters

Still Waters

Deeply Mysterious

• 39,251 posts

• "Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better." - Albert Einstein

Posted 26 February 2013 - 11:14 AM

Hello to you Dracos Nightwolf. Welcome to UM :)

Posted Image

#7    Ashotep

Ashotep

Telekinetic

• 7,590 posts

• Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway-John Wayne

Posted 27 February 2013 - 02:36 PM

Welcome to the forum Dracos.  There's lots on here about the paranormal and the occult.  You should love it here.  Posted Image

#8    Dracos Nightwolf

Dracos Nightwolf

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 37 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 10:15 PM

I hope I do end up liking it here... So far everyone has been nice...

#9    rashore

rashore

Telekinetic

• 7,367 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 10:42 PM

Welcome to UM :st

#10    CuriousGreek

CuriousGreek

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 583 posts

• Dang!

Posted 28 February 2013 - 01:00 AM

Hey there, Dracos Nightwolf. Your intro was very interesting. I'm also intrigued by Occultism and most of the stuff you mentioned. If you want anything to talk about, feel free to drop me a message. I'm always open to open minds. Take care and enjoy the site :tu:

Edited by CuriousGreek, 28 February 2013 - 01:01 AM.

Αν ανάμεσα σ’ όλον τον κόσμο,
νιώθεις πως δεν υπάρχουνε λύσεις,
τότε μόνο δυο μάτια μπορούνε,
να σε κάνουν να θέλεις να ζήσεις.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users