Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

In pictures: giants of the natural world

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1    Still Waters

Still Waters

Deeply Mysterious

• 39,500 posts

• "Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better." - Albert Einstein

Posted 06 September 2013 - 03:39 PM

12 Images

http://www.telegraph...l?frame=2663561

Posted Image

#2    msmike1

msmike1

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 877 posts

Posted 06 September 2013 - 04:10 PM

Awesome pictures. Too bad Lolong is dead. He was a spectacular specimen. I do love that the villagers tried their best to keep him alive, when it would have been a lot easier to just kill it. the good news is that in the same exact location as Lolong was captured, there are reports of one even larger than Lolong. I would have to see it to believe it for sure.

Mike

#3    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Forum Divinity

• 12,129 posts

• Potter: " is this real or is this in my mind?"

Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 09 September 2013 - 09:40 AM

There are actually larger trees in nearby forests, but the people that hunt for them and find them refuse to give up their locations,

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users