Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Sallie House / Ghost Box Communication

tim650

I recently watch a live investigation on livescifi.tv and was surprised at how clear the responses were coming through the Ghost Box while they were at the Sallie House. At one point they used roses as a form of religious provacation and it was the first time I have seen it. Is it true that roses are often smelt when a demon is exorcised from the possessed? I was wondering if any one had done any research into the Sallie House. During the broadcast they had mentioned that the entity could of been created and manifested through a a thought form..

Anyways here is the clips in question.

http://livescifi.tv/2012/04/ghost-boxing-demons-dont-like-roses/

http://livescifi.tv/2012/05/the-demon-of-the-sallie-house-speaks/

Interesting to say... I've found when using such devices for like ghost boxes and the likes. Use control words that can be repeated back to you as answers. We have to realize too. That often the voices may lie to us. I've had a few cases folks would consider demonic. Nothing to play with.

I don't believe these so-called "ghost boxes" are anything more than normal radios picking up living human voices on the various radio stations in the area. There's nothing paranormal in what they do. Even the inventor of the device doesn't put much stock in the results many claim are paranormal.

Why would you recommend "not playing with the demonic voices" ? I have not found a story where someone died or was hurt via "demon attack." If you know how to get in touch with these demons, Sakari, a regular poster here, who is VERY interested in contacting entities, would love some advice on how to accomplish this.

Any device that works by channeling and manipulating actual voices from various sources will of course routinely yield "odd" auditorial feedback, which if listened to enough will eventually give words etc. Heck, I'd bet money that sometimes you even get a "live" participant on the other end answering back.

I remember as a kid, with regular radio shack walkie talkies we could get voices to come out of the radio sometimes and also talk to nearby truckers.

Again some times they work, some times they don't. I heard some clear responses from them other times nothing. I get them to repeat words back several times or use phrases as a control measure to establish interaction.

• Like 1

Renowned Neurologist & Paranormal Skeptic Addresses The Ghost Box

Paranormal investigators have been using the ghost box, also known as a spirit box or Frank's Box, for quite some time now, but it wasn't until recently when Phillip Brunelle, founder of ATF Paranormal Investigations, uploaded his own ghost box sessions onto his YouTube channel, Mass Most Haunted, (

Visit Channel Here) that the validity of the ghost box is being called into question by renowned doctors and scientists.

Dr. Steven P. Novella, a Clinical Neurologist and Director of General Neurology at Yale University School of Medicine, wrote an article this week, (See Article Here) specifically addressing the ghost box.

Read more: http://technorati.co...-addresses-the/

• Like 2

yeah i actually watched the samething..its funny because of me writing the ghost radar theme song for the app ghost radar.. livescifi found me because of it..liked some of my videos and evidence doing my own paranormal investigations and they asked me to come to their next investigation with them at prospect place in ohio next week.. cant wait so hopefully ill be able to get something on camera or good evidence while im there during the live show!

http://facebook.com/seanaustinmusic

• 3 weeks later...

Renowned Neurologist & Paranormal Skeptic Addresses The Ghost Box

Paranormal investigators have been using the ghost box, also known as a spirit box or Frank's Box, for quite some time now, but it wasn't until recently when Phillip Brunelle, founder of ATF Paranormal Investigations, uploaded his own ghost box sessions onto his YouTube channel, Mass Most Haunted, (

Visit Channel Here) that the validity of the ghost box is being called into question by renowned doctors and scientists.

Dr. Steven P. Novella, a Clinical Neurologist and Director of General Neurology at Yale University School of Medicine, wrote an article this week, (See Article Here) specifically addressing the ghost box.

Read more: http://technorati.co...-addresses-the/

Awesome information karlis.....

Un-fortunatley, it will be ignored...

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

yeah i actually watched the samething..its funny because of me writing the ghost radar theme song for the app ghost radar.. livescifi found me because of it..liked some of my videos and evidence doing my own paranormal investigations and they asked me to come to their next investigation with them at prospect place in ohio next week.. cant wait so hopefully ill be able to get something on camera or good evidence while im there during the live show!

http://facebook.com/seanaustinmusic

And here's you telling us on a different thread you don't go around shamelessly promoting your song.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't believe these so-called "ghost boxes" are anything more than normal radios picking up living human voices on the various radio stations in the area. There's nothing paranormal in what they do. Even the inventor of the device doesn't put much stock in the results many claim are paranormal.

First I want to say hello to the forum as I'm new here and this is my first post. Hopefully I'm not stepping on any toes. I look forward to lots of reading hear and adding anything I can. So far there are some really great discussions going on. to the point....

In part yes and that's sometimes referred to as bleed-over. But you cannot use that line of thinking when more than one word or a sentence is uttered over the course of a few seconds by the same voice. The boxes scan across a large amount of frequencies (stations) in that time frame and therefore if it was a DJ/radio/song, you only hear partial snippets of words in a multitude of different voices and sounds - but not generally complete words or phrases. In most all cases if you are using a decent scanning box, even when you do hear bleed-over from the radio, you are only catching syllables and partial words in a very stuttering manner. I for one have gotten EVPs off of mine in which I used control words to debunk that just random things were coming through and in two instances, I had a direct repsonse to my control questions and another two, which were complete phrases being uttered by the same female voice over the course of the box scanning across 15+ frequencies. The full words/phrase happened over about 2 seconds and were 100% understandable as all those frequencies passed by. Remember, the box (in my case) has the ability to scan across 350 frequencies in just 12-18 seconds. Also note, that once you learn to differentialte between what's bleed-over from the radio and what's not, that the voices sound nothing like what comes across from a radio broadcast. I'm now a firm believer it works.

Edited by Sheetz

I had actually sent an email to the owner of this house inquiring on how I would go about getting permission to do an investigation; her reply quickly changed my mind.

Tony and I do not really have anything to do with getting into it to do investigations. Additionally, we don not suggest that ANYONE (seasoned investigators or not) go into the house as the negative spirit(s) (for lack of wanting to name it further) make it a safety issue for individuals and teams. There are many groups that have vowed never to enter it again. Others, never having even entered it, have had to deal with attachments from the house and worse. The forces have infiltrated dreams, thoughts and actions of those they effect. Relationships, personalities and general dispositions of those who have gotten involved with this house have changed drastically and it has taken a lot of work over several months to help free them from the trouble.

It seems this house and its efforts gravitate to those with an intuitive or psychic nature. We have made this correlation time and time again.

Although there are some individuals and groups that who go in without any major activity, I know this house is patient and will wait for its next target.

This scenario doesn’t even consider the fact that when groups or individuals go into the house and challenge what is there, Tony is effected in our current home with cuts and/or burns and 3 times fires have broken out on his clothing . This has been validated on many occasions to be directly correlated to the investigations at the house and the manner in which investigations are carried out. This is a difficult position for us to be in. On one hand we want people to learn about the house, on the other they need to respect the dangers that exist for them and us. If you were to go into the house, you would not only have to consider the safety of your team but my husband and family as well.

In light of so many not heading the warning we, and others offer, and then having to deal with the aftermath, we no longer freely give out the owners contact information, as we feel that in doing so we are remiss, and neglecting a responsibility to be sure people are completely informed before doing so. With this said, I can give you his name, Les Smith, with that and a little research you should be able to locate him. There are two locations within our site (www.thesalliehouse.com) that his full contact information can be found, but it is our hope that in searching for it, you will also read the material on the site to gain a better understanding of this location and the dangers that exist. All of which will help prepare you and your team, should you still decide to go in.

I do hope you understand our position, and don’t think of us and jerks refusing to give out the information that seems so readily available.

On the other side of the coin, should you get in to do an investigation , I would appreciate it if you drop us an email for two reasons. First, so that we can prepare as best as we can for the possibility of being effected by your team being in the house. Secondly, we try to keep a comprehensive list of investigations (located on the website) and this way I can put you (or your team/group) and the date you go in, on this list. We will also post a link directing people to your website if you have any details or evidence available there to share. Additionally we start a thread in our forum for every known investigation, open specifically to your team and other interested parties, in order to discuss your experiences, evidence etc…

If you set a date to go in, and wish to visit with Tony and I before hand to answer questions, view any of our evidence or hear about our experiences, please let us know. We will make every effort to make ourselves available to you and your group.

Should you have any questions or concerns in the meantime, please don’t hesitate to email again.

I wish you luck, and above all, safety and blessings,

Edited by Paradigm2929