Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Crazybarber1986

Hello I'm Antonio 26 year old from uk

In the last 5 or 6 weeks Iv started noticing I'm seeing white things with my eyes open.. Mostly from the corners of my eye but 3 times now Iv seen then straight infront of me... They float around and then just disappear....

This is not all...

Iv also started to notice when I close my eyes and get into a relaxed state.. In my eyelids shapes start to form, and sometimes colours, green, blue, purple, and really bright flashes of white,

After the shapes have finished forming I then begin to see really ridiculously clear image of people and other object, they start of small and come towards my eyes and obviously get bigger, they are so clear, Iv seen men woman children a house and other stuff but sometimes hard to make out...

I also feel the hairs going up on the back of my neck when this is happening,

I need to talk to someone about this as I found some people just laugh at you if you say anything...

My girlfriend is scared and doesn't like hearing about it... And I need to make sense of this..

Hope to hear from somebody

what do you mean white things? when you look up into a blue sky do you see them more?

i mean white moving dots and not clouds lol, i just read what i typed lol

Edited by Armchair Educated

Can only you see them? Have you seen a doctor?

I know what white things you mean but it's not like those you see when you look at the blue sky... These are different.. They are like the orbs you would see on most haunted.. Lol

I saw one infront of my face the other day whilst talking to someone, it was so close I moved out of the way, I said to the person I was talking to "did you see that" and she said yes...

• Like 1

I know what white things you mean but it's not like those you see when you look at the blue sky... These are different.. They are like the orbs you would see on most haunted.. Lol

I saw one infront of my face the other day whilst talking to someone, it was so close I moved out of the way, I said to the person I was talking to "did you see that" and she said yes...

kk so we can rule out white blood cells not filtering blue

mybe u have a greater capacity to visualise than most peeps when closing your eyes, i have a theory that the stomach is closely related to visualisations from the brain. you should try eat till your full and still see if you can see these things still. let me know if this works as i have only tried it on my self.

Lol put it this way yesterday I layed in bed all day with my girlfriend, we ate loads of food all dayand we was stuffed..

At the end of the night I closed my eyes put the covers over my eyes and began to relax.. The people I was seeing were very clear images you could see eyebrows hairs nose mouth eyes.. And loads more people but always going back to the same woman...

What do you see?

The first thing you should be doing is getting your eyes checked, if this is really happening.

As for the colors, flashes of light etc, It could be a concussion, PVD or just the result of a blow to the head.

Now people, let's not just validate his 'psychic' delusions here, I'm not saying it can't be that, but the first thing you have to do is go to an eye doctor.

• Like 2

Iv bin to the opticians and checked this out... Iv not had a blow to the head...

I can't remember a blow to my head, but I see light flashes and floaters 24X7. If i look up into the sky, the floaters, which are normally black can appear white or like tiny micro organisms running around inside my eye. I'm in my early 20's and it's quite rare at my age.

You see, I had a hard time describing these things to the doctor, because I had no physical way of showing it to him, eventually, after consulting 2 or 3 doctors, one was able to understand my problem.

Coffee splashes on your spectacles?

s11960.gif

I'm also being shown images when I'm in a relaxed state clear as anything... That's what I want someone to help me with really... The white flashing light has only happened twice but seeing white things from the corners of your eyes is pretty normal for most people...

Seeing white things when you look at the sky is really common too.. But it's the images I see when Iv closed my eyes...

And most people have floaters...

I've seen the floaters and if I have looking at something for awhile like the TV and I close my eyes I can still see it. I've seen a ghost before and I could only see it out of the corner of my eye. If I looked directly at her she would disappear.

when falling into a sleep state i often see images and have done all my life....white things im not sure what you mean...do they have a shape or human look to them ?

What's wrong with seeing images?! Be more concerned not to get blind or something.

Sometimes seeing "images" that are not there or other hallucinations CAN be a sign of a potentially serious vision problem.

Just because we think we see something doesn't mean it is metaphysical or "spiritual".

Sometimes seeing "images" that are not there or other hallucinations CAN be a sign of a potentially serious vision problem.

Just because we think we see something doesn't mean it is metaphysical or "spiritual".

Seeing image when resting with closed eyes is pretty normal to me unless it goes beyond that.

• Like 1

I know what white things you mean i use to see them to. I told my Science teacher about them but she said they could be just water bubbles(like air pockets) forming in your eyes which made sense to me.

• Like 1

Myodesopsia. Relax, it's normal.

"Floaters are deposits of various size, shape, consistency, refractive index, and motility within the eye’s vitreous humour, which is normally transparent. At a young age the vitreous is perfectly transparent but as one ages, imperfections gradually develop. The common type of floater, which is present in most people’s eyes, is due to degenerative changes of the vitreous humour."

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Floater

Iv also started to notice when I close my eyes and get into a relaxed state.. In my eyelids shapes start to form, and sometimes colours, green, blue, purple, and really bright flashes of white,

After the shapes have finished forming I then begin to see really ridiculously clear image of people and other object, they start of small and come towards my eyes and obviously get bigger, they are so clear, Iv seen men woman children a house and other stuff but sometimes hard to make out

i have had this very thing happen to me.. i am not sure what this is though... i simply go to sleep and chalk it up to the unexplained...lol

Hello I'm Antonio 26 year old from uk

In the last 5 or 6 weeks Iv started noticing I'm seeing white things with my eyes open.. Mostly from the corners of my eye but 3 times now Iv seen then straight infront of me... They float around and then just disappear....

This is not all...

After the shapes have finished forming I then begin to see really ridiculously clear image of people and other object, they start of small and come towards my eyes and obviously get bigger, they are so clear, Iv seen men woman children a house and other stuff but sometimes hard to make out...

I also feel the hairs going up on the back of my neck when this is happening,

I need to talk to someone about this as I found some people just laugh at you if you say anything...

My girlfriend is scared and doesn't like hearing about it... And I need to make sense of this..

Hope to hear from somebody

I've noticed this as part of my eyes refresh rate due to adhd, I have personally put it down to blood moving heavily through viens in the eyes. In saying that I get them usually from extreming coughing fits, stretching, lightheaded situations. Could be you have vertigo that is only effecting vision rather than the whole motion of lightheadedness. I picked this up when I could see patterns to lines they would always follow. Then comparing to what if any viens were showing. 100% of the time they lined up from what I could see and compare.

As for the colours and shapes, Once again I see this as well but lay it down to the overstimulated brain entertaining it self when the picture goes out.

On the other hand for the colours and shapes, it could also be your regression portal is bright colours and shapes/tubes (like a crappy visulation from winamp) and because you have no knowledge of the situation, your seeing it like a lightspeed tunnel from stars wars/sci-fi as thats how the average person thinks time travel/teleportation would look like, even without having ever considered those theories.