Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Annukai aliens, Mayan Prophecies of 2012?

I've been thinking about this & after watching these videos. I feel like I've made a piece of a puzzle in a way. This is just speculation and I want to know what people think. I don't know everything so if my words are incorrect in a way, my mistake.

Throughout the years it seems as if we've lost a missing piece of the puzzle of where we came from & our past is a mystery.There's too much evidence to not believe that we've at least been visited by other beings greater than us. There's talk about a 12th planet called Nibiru that comes close to earth's orbit every thousand of years, something like that. Meaning when Nibiru was near earth, the Egyptians & Mayans or whoever else probably came into contact with the Annukai because they were closer to us back then. Meaning they had knowledge of these people & they shared their knowledge and secrets with our ancestors. It would explain why there's pyramids all over the world & how our ancestors were so knowledgeable of the universe. They had to have help because they couldn't have figured out things like to build pyramids in line with certain constellations by themselves, I highly doubt it. Somehow we've lost contact with the Annukai and I think they're in hiding right now, slowly studying us & watching us,hint the abductions & the UFO's seen everywhere. They'll only reveal themselves again when the timing is right which I believe it will be 2012!! Of course everybody knows about the famous 2012 Mayan prophecy. That there will be a major change in our religion or way of thinking... or just plain life as we know it. I believe 2012 is when Nibiru will come near earth's orbit again & the Annukai will reveal themselves to us again to share their new knowledge with us to make us even more advanced than what we are now!

I believe our ancestors believed that the Annukai people were gods because they had power & wisdom beyond their & our dreams so they worshipped them as gods. Jesus was probably a half man half Annukai too! There is ancient paintings all over the world of UFO's or strange beings. They're debatable though but it makes you think! There's even UFO's in the paintings with Jesus on the cross. The Annukai people are probably here to protect us & they've been watching us since the beginning of the human race. Where they come from is truly a mystery though. Why they are so fascinated with us & why they're here to help us remains a mystery. I think 2012 will open our eyes & ears to a new way of life and thinking! The Annukai will probably come again to make earth more peaceful!

Here's some clips that pertain to this particular subject. These are just theories but I though this was pretty cool!

Ancient God's or ET'S

UFO's with Jesus Painting

Ancient Aliens

Ancient Pyramids

Ancient Astronauts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PlnYltAEaE

UFO'S Atlantis-Anunnaki (Chariots of God) OVNIS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3TrbgSKRcjY

Mysterious Origins of Man

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_f7HBi4Hjs...ted&search=

The Mayan Calendar 2012

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GdrWFJ2G8rI

Edited by Marcus

...another Annunaki thread?

First of all, Sitchin, the Father of Sillinesses, was by training an Economic Historian. His suggestion on languages and archeology needs to be looked at with extreme skepticism.

Less so his theory on economic development, but oddly, no-one cares about that.

The planet Nibiru couldn't exist without whole-sale destruction of the solar system; human-type people couldn't live on Nibiru without being crushed to pulp.

And for a race that's been "looking out for us" they've done a pretty foul job.

--Jaylemurph

PS: Since you believe Sitchin's writings, perhaps you'd be interested in this bridge near my house. I can sell it to you cheap.

This TOPIC has been on here at various times. UM has a wonderful search feature where you should have SEARCHED: Annukai or Mayan or 2012.

Basially no such planet exists except in a person's specific belief system. Which if this is simply your belief, than ignore the following.

A planet as big as is suggested that Nibiru is reported being - we would know of it's existance by now.

Heck we even see exo-solar planets the size of Jupiter, Saturn and Neptune classification and as of recent a "Super Earth" (slightly bigger then our Planet) 20~ LY away around a Red Dwarf. So UNLESS and please do not go there - this planet is "Cloaked", 2012 will come and 2012 will go and no "aliens" no "acients" are going to show up at our door step w/"Greeings Earth People, we come in peace." Plus w/this planet now only 5 years out - we would be seeing something of it. But NADA. Topics like these in my opinion, people that post them need to think this through w/just a little Critical Thinking and Analytical Thinking. A good basic understanding on Astronomy and Astro-Physics would clearly show you - the odds are NOT very good for this. For this basic understanding would tell you - "the math doesn't work."

Edited by Jjbreen

Well I'm not really into this whole thing so I wouldn't know everything but I thought it was interesting. Maybe there is no Nibiru but I do believe our planet has been visited by strange beings beyond our understanding and the ancient artifacts and paintings prove something had to be going on with our ancestors. It's too many coincidences to overlook. I think our people were visited by beings, the reason they stopped coming, I don't know. But I thought it kinda tied in with 2012. Maybe these beings will come back in that year since there is so much talk about this calendar which I thought was interesting!

Plus I really wish people would just open there minds a little bit .We're so brainwashed to believe and think a certain way. I think we all need to expand our minds and think outside of the box. I mean the world is a scary and mysterious place. We act like we know everything about earth & this strange universe we live in, but it's such a lot more for us to learn & to discover.

Well I'm not really into this whole thing so I wouldn't know everything but I thought it was interesting. Maybe there is no Nibiru but I do believe our planet has been visited by strange beings beyond our understanding and the ancient artifacts and paintings prove something had to be going on with our ancestors. It's too many coincidences to overlook. I think our people were visited by beings, the reason they stopped coming, I don't know. But I thought it kinda tied in with 2012. Maybe these beings will come back in that year since there is so much talk about this calendar which I thought was interesting!

Plus I really wish people would just open there minds a little bit .We're so brainwashed to believe and think a certain way. I think we all need to expand our minds and think outside of the box. I mean the world is a scary and mysterious place. We act like we know everything about earth & this strange universe we live in, but it's such a lot more for us to learn & to discover.

There's a fine line between keeping an open mind and being deliberately naive.

--Jaylemurph

Marcus -

Might I encourage you to be a "little (no make that a lot) open minded.." - Do some actual research into the science of this being possible. Dude, the math doesn't work - the science doesn't work - the physics doesn't work and even the visual isn't there.

We are not "brainwashed" - I would say you wear that shoe, not us.

We are open minded enough to look at it, look at the facts (none) and go - this isn't real. It's 100% BLIND FAITH BASED.

No we do not know everything in the Universe - but we do know a lot of things and learning every day.

Here is the simple 'test':

What is the

RA:

DEC:

at 10:00PM PDT (Pacific Daylight Time)? Find someone that will give that to you.... (Psst: Will not happen - it doesn't exist or we would already know the RA: & DEC:.)

Mysteries and wonders are fine - but this isn't one of them - it's a Mythological Fairy Tale - Nothing more.

[i believe our ancestors believed that the Annukai people were gods because they had power & wisdom beyond their & our dreams so they worshipped them as gods. Jesus was probably a half man half Annukai too! There is ancient paintings all over the world of UFO's or strange beings. They're debatable though but it makes you think! There's even UFO's in the paintings with Jesus on the cross. The Annukai people are probably here to protect us & they've been watching us since the beginning of the human race. Where they come from is truly a mystery though. Why they are so fascinated with us & why they're here to help us remains a mystery. I think 2012 will open our eyes & ears to a new way of life and thinking! The Annukai will probably come again to make earth more peaceful!

You could be right in your beliefs...who's to say or prove otherwise.

Regarding 2012....we shall have to wait and see. It's interesting to read about speculations on the possibilities. :tu:

[First of all, Sitchin, the Father of Sillinesses, was by training an Economic Historian. His suggestion on languages and archeology needs to be looked at with extreme skepticism.

Less so his theory on economic development, but oddly, no-one cares about that.

Very clever, open-minded individuals tend to be interested in, and good at more than one thing. Just because someone trained to be an economic historian doesn't mean they can't do anything else.

[ Topics like these in my opinion, people that post them need to think this through w/just a little Critical Thinking and Analytical Thinking. A good basic understanding on Astronomy and Astro-Physics would clearly show you - the odds are NOT very good for this. For this basic understanding would tell you - "the math doesn't work."

What a boring forum this would be if people didn't use their minds and imagination to philosophise about different subjects.

Regarding 2012....we shall have to wait and see. It's interesting to read about speculations on the possibilities. :tu:

Very clever, open-minded individuals tend to be interested in, and good at more than one thing. Just because someone trained to be an economic historian doesn't mean they can't do anything else.

What a boring forum this would be if people didn't use their minds and imagination to philosophise about different subjects.

A planet is a real physical object.

A planet is subject to certain laws of physics.

A planet is not invisible for 3,000 or so years and then suddenly just apears - even if it was cloaked, there still would be certain physics that would be seen, even if the planet wasn't seen.

As I stated if this is simply a "Religious Belief" - then it's Metaphysical. There is a forum (Which actually has this topic in that forum) already going.

A planet is a real physical object.

A planet is subject to certain laws of physics.

A planet is not invisible for 3,000 or so years and then suddenly just apears - even if it was cloaked, there still would be certain physics that would be seen, even if the planet wasn't seen.

Exactly, and this is why from a scientific perspective these ideas are considered to be rather silly.

Exactly, and this is why from a scientific perspective these ideas are considered to be rather silly.

and here i thought that from a "Normal" point of view these ideas are rather silly

Bravo. This is the exact message I wanted to transmit. Some of these individuals need to be on classical Physics forums. This is a fun open discussion. Why criticize theory and conjecture?

and here i thought that from a "Normal" point of view these ideas are rather silly

LOL, well said :tu:

This TOPIC has been on here at various times. UM has a wonderful search feature where you should have SEARCHED: Annukai or Mayan or 2012.

Basially no such planet exists except in a person's specific belief system. Which if this is simply your belief, than ignore the following.

A planet as big as is suggested that Nibiru is reported being - we would know of it's existance by now.

Heck we even see exo-solar planets the size of Jupiter, Saturn and Neptune classification and as of recent a "Super Earth" (slightly bigger then our Planet) 20~ LY away around a Red Dwarf. So UNLESS and please do not go there - this planet is "Cloaked", 2012 will come and 2012 will go and no "aliens" no "acients" are going to show up at our door step w/"Greeings Earth People, we come in peace." Plus w/this planet now only 5 years out - we would be seeing something of it. But NADA. Topics like these in my opinion, people that post them need to think this through w/just a little Critical Thinking and Analytical Thinking. A good basic understanding on Astronomy and Astro-Physics would clearly show you - the odds are NOT very good for this. For this basic understanding would tell you - "the math doesn't work."

I agree. Critical and Analytical Thinking are the key words here.

This Annukai 2012 nonsense is like the old Planet X belief,with some twists. I cant believe that some people still believe in this sci-fi crap.

Here's some clips that pertain to this particular subject. These are just theories but I though this was pretty cool!

Ancient God's or ET'S

UFO's with Jesus Painting

Ancient Aliens

Ancient Pyramids

Ancient Astronauts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PlnYltAEaE

UFO'S Atlantis-Anunnaki (Chariots of God) OVNIS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3TrbgSKRcjY

*Mysterious Origins of Man

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_f7HBi4Hjs...ted&search=

*The Mayan Calendar 2012

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GdrWFJ2G8rI

Very cool clips Marcus especially the last two... :tu:

Edit: This may-an be worth check'n out by the late Ian Xel Lungold. His full talks on 'The mayan calender comes north' & 'the evolution continues' even more so.

The Mayan Calender - Ian Xel Lungold Although the title states differently, this is actually a extract clip taken from his full talks from the ones written above.

Edited by REBEL

got a strange feeling the aliens will return and when they do they will turn around and go " why are we bothering, their not!" and zoom outta here!

True enough, but I wouldn't go to my mechanic when I have a heart attack.

And I wouldn't trust a linguist (with Sitchin isn't) to get astronomical proof.

--Jaylemurph

Its called the logical way of thinking.

I agree. Critical and Analytical Thinking are the key words here.

This Annukai 2012 nonsense is like the old Planet X belief,with some twists. I cant believe that some people still believe in this sci-fi crap.

What more can I say -

They want us to have an "open mind" - fine, I wish some would open their minds to do some actual research into the even the simple sciences that shows this cannot be even a remote possiblity.

Having an "open mind" in one thing - but having an "open mind" where your brains fall out is totally another issue. A choice I choose not to do...

LOL - the bait provided by inquisitory threads such as this astounding: no sooner that a poster asks a question and five hardcore skeptics and debunkers show up to slam it. The predictablity of it all is amusing.

Ah, but, thankfully we have you to show us the error of our ways...

--Jaylemurph

Closed minds can't be shown anything...

yeah, I’ve noticed this as well, unfortunately it’s usually the ‘believers’ with the closed minds... IMO

That statement was highly oxymoronic - like 'military intelligence' kind of oxymoronic.

It wasn't at all an oxymoron; having once given their faith to something, Believers seldom change their mind, often in despite of facts.

--Jaylemurph

Somehow or other you're trying to convince us that just because we don't automatically dismiss something because it falls outside of a particular paradigm that we should be lumped in with religious fundamentalists or hardcore science geeks. Please don't do that. Speculation and wonder do not equal naivity or stupidity.