Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Moon Structures? As seen from Earth.

• Please log in to reply
210 replies to this topic

#181    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 17,404 posts

Posted 09 October 2011 - 05:12 PM

View Postlost_shaman, on 14 August 2011 - 07:03 AM, said:

I'm not sure where you are from, but Texas is one of the best places on Earth to be. Your potrayal is simple-minded, wrong,  and Ludicrous! Texas consistently outshines almost every other State year after year!

He`s got one thing right on the Money there L/S Its the Red Neck Perry Idea ! We all will suffer greatly If this man is put into the White House !  And I know this to be fact ! :tu:
We dont need another BUSH isisam in office

Attached Files

This is a Work in Progress!

#182    Gridkeeper

Gridkeeper

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 146 posts

• http://www.youtube.com/gridkeeper

Posted 19 June 2012 - 03:01 PM

There's not much I can say about this as it's all in the video. I would like to know exactly what these guys know or why they did this. I have a few ideas but don't know exactly.

#183    Valdemar the Great

Valdemar the Great

Commander in the Secret Space Fleet

• 24,475 posts

• Vampires are people too.

Posted 19 June 2012 - 03:23 PM

Right, and of course the MoD could really afford the resources and manpower to spare to harass someone with Chinooks because they Knew too Much about Mysterious structures on the Moon.
He wouldn't happen to live anywhere near a military exercise area would he?

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

Posted Image

#184    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,114 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 20 June 2012 - 05:02 AM

View PostGridkeeper, on 19 June 2012 - 03:01 PM, said:

There's not much I can say about this as it's all in the video. I would like to know exactly what these guys know or why they did this. I have a few ideas but don't know exactly.

You would like to know why military fly helicopters?

Not sure how this escaped, you, but that's pretty common. That's why they buy the helicopters - to fly them.

JL claims it had something to do with his last photoshop. So if the MoD want you to shut up, they hover over your house in a helicopter????

Really?

Yaknow, I just can't see that being all that effective.

Edited by psyche101, 20 June 2012 - 05:03 AM.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#185    booNyzarC

booNyzarC

Forum Divinity

• Closed
  • 13,536 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 02:18 PM

It's pretty obvious that in helicopter speak they were saying:

You there!  In the red brick house!  Stop uploading blurry images and crappy videos of our secret moon bases to YouTube!  Or else!

:P

#186    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 17,404 posts

Posted 21 June 2012 - 02:17 AM

Or DO you have our missing Alien Space craft hidden under your bed ?

This is a Work in Progress!

#187    Gridkeeper

Gridkeeper

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 146 posts

Posted 22 June 2012 - 09:33 PM

Wow so many lost souls here totally clueless about reality. No John does not live in a military area, neither do I.
Yes they have millions of pounds to spend on us and they have been spending it for years, It's not just about the moon, it's ,much more than that.

This playlist shows how they've spent some of that money including black op money which doesn't come from the british government..
http://www.youtube.c...79&feature=plcp

The claims against us regarding any photoshopped videos or pictures are totally unsubstantiated and have never been proven in any way. There are plenty of stories on the net which are there just to confuse people. I would say many people here are either totally confused or work against their fellow humans to hide secrets and cause harm. Shame on you.

The ufo in this video which is looping through the sky was filmed the same day this chinook came over. No coincidence.

I will shortly post many new moon films here which were filmed this year. cheers.

#188    Gridkeeper

Gridkeeper

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 146 posts

Posted 22 June 2012 - 09:43 PM

Ok here are a couple of this years moon videos. They are music videos with club dance tracks on them so if that's not your thing then please feel free to use the mute button. This is an advance warning to save anyone getting upset with me about that, cheers.

#189    Gridkeeper

Gridkeeper

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 146 posts

Posted 22 June 2012 - 09:44 PM

This UFO was filmed in broad daylight at the same location that the chinook was at.

#190    Mr Right Wing

Mr Right Wing

Poltergeist

• Banned
  • 2,924 posts

Posted 22 June 2012 - 09:48 PM

View PostGridkeeper, on 19 July 2011 - 05:35 PM, said:

Moon Structures?A closer and more detailed look at the clavius/copernicus areas of the moon as seen from earth with a space craft at the end of the video. Another note to Nasa; must do better!

#191    booNyzarC

booNyzarC

Forum Divinity

• Closed
  • 13,536 posts

Posted 23 June 2012 - 12:28 AM

Don't they make medication for this?

#192    Karyotype

Karyotype

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 100 posts

• No Good Deed Goes Unpunished!

Posted 23 June 2012 - 04:00 AM

View PostbooNyzarC, on 23 June 2012 - 12:28 AM, said:

Don't they make medication for this?

Apparently its not nearly strong enough! :tu:

"Democracy is two wolves deciding what to eat for dinner.  Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote."
-Thomas Jefferson-

#193    Karyotype

Karyotype

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 100 posts

• No Good Deed Goes Unpunished!

Posted 23 June 2012 - 04:02 AM

dup post,
sorry

Edited by Karyotype, 23 June 2012 - 04:05 AM.

"Democracy is two wolves deciding what to eat for dinner.  Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote."
-Thomas Jefferson-

#194    Gridkeeper

Gridkeeper

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 146 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 04:11 PM

Remember. This is not about harrassment.

Another flyby today for me and one for Mr.Walson today from the same chinook. I'll upload his footage as soon as i can get it.

chopper playlist 2010/11/12 http://www.youtube.c...79&feature=plcp

Edited by Gridkeeper, 05 July 2012 - 04:12 PM.

#195    Valdemar the Great

Valdemar the Great

Commander in the Secret Space Fleet

• 24,475 posts

• Vampires are people too.

Posted 05 July 2012 - 07:00 PM

View PostGridkeeper, on 05 July 2012 - 04:11 PM, said:

Remember. This is not about harrassment.

Another flyby today for me and one for Mr.Walson today from the same chinook. I'll upload his footage as soon as i can get it.

really, i do think that to interpret a Chinook flying over at several thousand feet as being something to do with Knowing Too Much about Flying Saucers is not only crossing well over the border into paranoia, it's taking up residence there. i saw a couple of jets flying over today at about 2000 feet; do you think it's because I Know too Much about flying Saucers as well?

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users