Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Time traveler

DBECKS

Hey my friend Jake send me a link from this page: My link

i translate this story with google....

LETTER.1

Good day ladies and gentlemen,

My name is Daniel Adrian Weizenbaum. You do not know me, and I never get to know.

I was born on 15/04/2061 in central Berlin.

I am a student of the West Virginia Institute of Technology, USA in Charleston.

Prof.Dr. Marvin J. Papert, the head of this project called "Change"

It was several years ago to produce a time dilation Zuvers found away to smaller amounts of data.

In the initial phase of us is a time dilation of several seconds succeeded.

It was minutes and finally days.

This is Zuvers the first attempt, the amount of data in the year 2010.

The information they receive now, it is important to note in order to change the course of their future.

In 2011 on May 12 there will be in Los Angeles, California, an earthquake of level 9.5.

The death toll will prove to nearly 1.Mio. Throughout California to die in the earthquake almost 1.5 million people.

There will be several aftershocks measuring up to 7, and cost another 100,000 lives.

Los Angeles is evacuated.

The survivors are forced to move to Las Vegas, Sacramento, Portland.

In the following decades, these cities are the most dangerous in the U.S. will be.

Los Angeles is still plagued by earthquakes, and makes a living there impossible.

In January of 2012 aggravated the conflict with Iran as a neutral observer of the UN were kidnapped and executed.

End of 2012, the UN will attack Iran. The war will last one year.

The President of Iran Ahmadinejad Nezad is executed shortly before his arrest, even as once Hitler.

During the war, not nuclear bombs will fall.

On 12.19.2015 there will be in the North Atlantic Ocean, a tsunami of strength 13th

33''40''27 .02 N

37''33''12 .35 W

The next tsunami will destroy the U.S. East Coast entirely. The warnings of seismologists arrived 2 hours before the arrival of the tsunami and therefore not in time.

- Maine

- Vermont

- Massachusetts

These federal states are completely destroyed and razed to the ground.

- New York

- New Jersey

- Philadelphia

- Atlantic City

And parts of the states: North Carolina, South Carolina, Florida will be wiped out completely.

After the tsunami, it is also the Domikanische Republic, Puerto Rico and the Bahamas, no more.

The wave in Europe / Africa has taken.

To date, the exact number of casualties is not known but the large earthquake has about 50 million. - 90 million. People lost their lives.

The disasters have caused a global financial crisis from which the economy will recover only after decades.

You must prevent this. This file has been written in several languages.

It is questionable whether we get their answers.

But we will try a lot of data Zuvers designed with the master plan.

/ / / Daniel A. Weizenbaum / / /

LETTER.2

Good day ladies and gentlemen,

Almost exactly one year we let them send an unencrypted message to the events on May 12, 2011 and December 19, 2015th

Unfortunately, it's me and Prof. Dr. MJ Papert failed to learn whether they have received our message.

If you have received our messages, they must necessarily pass on this message to the operators concerned.

We have developed in collaboration with geologists, and the NATO Geopyhsiker a master plan.

On 12 May 2011 there will be in Los Angeles, California, an earthquake of level 9.5.

The epicenter is located in Vernon.

The Federal Emergency Management Agency has developed a disaster plan but already in 2007, only this will fail.

Be sure to Marcia Mc Nutt, Jim Goltz, and finally Jerry Brown of the events on 12 May 2011 information.

The plan to evacuate the city of Los Angeles after the first quake, will collapse to fail because the entire infrastructure.

Our expert team is only one chance at the number of victims to be kept as low as possible.

Vernon

Downtown Los Angeles

Burbank

Pasadena

Anaheim

Long Beach

Torrance

Must be evacuated as quickly as possible. Now it is still possible for them to ensure an orderly flow.

On December 19, 2015 there will be in the North Atlantic Ocean, a tsunami of strength 13th

Coordinates:

33''40''27 .02 N

37''33''12 .35 W

The German geophysicist Alexander Gerst will be the first of the above region in 2012 is classified as risk factors.

There is no 100% solution, but we advise all people on 19 December 2015 as far as possible away from coastlines.

We will continue to strive for a solution.

This file has been written in several languages.

Prof.Dr. Marvin J. Papert, Daniel Adrian Weizenbaum, Dr. Henry Kolben

google has not translated correctly...the letters are grammatically incorrect.

What u think guys? We die all?

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arkitecht

• Shiloh17

• Walter Sullivan

• Pandora7321

UMMM!!! I don't get it...are you trying to say that some person from the future sent this to your friend? where did it come from? I wouldn't believe it if I were you, but to be honest I'm on the east coast so IF it were real I'd have time to get out of the way of the tsunami :)

UMMM!!! I don't get it...are you trying to say that some person from the future sent this to your friend? where did it come from? I wouldn't believe it if I were you, but to be honest I'm on the east coast so IF it were real I'd have time to get out of the way of the tsunami :)

haha nobody sent this to my buddy :D he found dat on a german website.

haha nobody sent this to my buddy :D he found dat on a german website.

what website? the whole thing seems untrue to me, but there are many on here much more versed than me who will know better, or say it's a hoax more cleverly then me ;)

true or hoax, i guess we don't have long to wait to find out. let's see...the countdown clock says

There are 77 days until Thursday, 12 May 2011.

Does he know John Titor?

Hey my friend Jake send me a link from this page: My link

i translate this story with google....

LETTER.1

LETTER.2

google has not translated correctly...the letters are grammatically incorrect.

What u think guys? We die all?

The letters are incorrect you said...what about the numbers?I have may 21 2011,and im here: using WGS84 34° 15′ 37.69″ N, 118° 23′ 8.02″ W

34.26047, -118.38556

Please tell me that they just messed up and transposed the 2 and 1 numbers.

The letters are incorrect you said...what about the numbers?I have may 21 2011,and im here: using WGS84 34° 15′ 37.69″ N, 118° 23′ 8.02″ W

34.26047, -118.38556

Please tell me that they just messed up and transposed the 2 and 1 numbers.

here is the link check the data! And look on google DANIEL A WEIZENBAUM

They messed up.It's the 21/5/11 date.No worry's on this end.Btw,there will be no mass evactuation.Mass something,but no evac.Prior to this,there was no word.Nice.

Plenty of predictions have been made in the past that didn't eventuate , and it's fairly safe to predict an earthquake in an area known for it's quakes ....

And as for a tsunami in the middle of the Atlantic , it would have to be huge to generate a wave big enough to damage the coast of America .

I don't believe any one has anything to worry about , even though Mr. D A Weizenbaum wont be born for another 50 years .

That this is even a subject of conversation staggers me.

The fact i read all the comments staggers me .

TiP

Just to give a clue,if you google(or yahoo search) 5/21/11 you might get the answer.

Just to give a clue,if you google(or yahoo search) 5/21/11 you might get the answer.

NVM, oopps.

Googled it, and now I have to pluck out my eyes cuz of all that silly nonsense I read.

Edited by MstrMsn

wow. First 2012. Then May 2011? Dude wtf is wrong with the world

Edited by cookies

Sooo...we are suppose to prevent an earthquake and tsunamis?

It must not have been too bad, or we did whatever we needed to do because he is alive in 2061. Good job everybody!!!

Why can't we ever get happy notes from the future like this one?

Good Day Everyone:

I am born in January 4, 2072 in the Grand Kingdom Switzerland. I am working with Dr. Robyn Stancliff on subatomic particle transmigration, also known as time travel. I hast broken protocol and come to this date to warns yous against nothing. Everything is boring. After we hast cured worlds hunger and herpes, we turned attention to the mass marketing of fuzzy bunny slippers. I knows what you ares thingking, and yes: it was a bad idea. But however, ours feet is really really warm. Interesting facts of which you do not yet know. Justin Bieber will reign three terms as American President. Sarah Palin becomes adult film super star (I know, right?). Scientists discover that bears can talk (but nobody likes to talk to Pandas because they are jerks). Ghosts and aliens wage war against each other but nobody cares because pot is legal. Oh and the earthquakes come but it is okay because California is an island and real estate is very expensive there.

PS - And on 5/22/11 I'm pretty sure we'll have a rousing update...

Edited by Cryptozological Mascot

• 2 weeks later...

Good Day Everyone:

I am born in January 4, 2072 in the Grand Kingdom Switzerland. I am working with Dr. Robyn Stancliff on subatomic particle transmigration, also known as time travel. I hast broken protocol and come to this date to warns yous against nothing. Everything is boring. After we hast cured worlds hunger and herpes, we turned attention to the mass marketing of fuzzy bunny slippers. I knows what you ares thingking, and yes: it was a bad idea. But however, ours feet is really really warm. Interesting facts of which you do not yet know. Justin Bieber will reign three terms as American President. Sarah Palin becomes adult film super star (I know, right?). Scientists discover that bears can talk (but nobody likes to talk to Pandas because they are jerks). Ghosts and aliens wage war against each other but nobody cares because pot is legal. Oh and the earthquakes come but it is okay because California is an island and real estate is very expensive there.

*sigh* If only all those things actually would happen... :P

Good Day Everyone:

Thats the kind of upbeat thinking which isn't encouraged by doomsday theorists...

Thats the kind of upbeat thinking which isn't encouraged by doomsday theorists...

Then again, what upbeat thinking is encouraged by doomsday theorists? I'm still waiting for someone to pick up on Frankie Boyle's idea of cities rising up on hydraulic legs in the year 2025, to battle over resources...... great piece of comedy btw.

Guy from America writes German letters, claims to be born in the ides of april, 2061.

NOPE.JPG

Not buying any of this, plus most of the letters are incoherent due to bad translation.

Well of course there is no truth to any of this.Time travelers?LOL!Ya know how long that john titor guy had people going?Seriously,there are way too many people that are willing to believe anything and everything.Sure a lot of his story seemed like he really knew more than the average human.And the many world's theory,wich is true,was just too perfect.It leaves an out for any possible action.Like when he said that there would be civil war in america by 2004...didn't happen.But if you use the world time lines theory,it just means that it got either moved up in time,or it happened sooner.Now if i was a time traveler,(im not,obviously)and wanted to be believed,i would choose an event that stuck out in my mind because it was so big.Like if i said something like,this week(3/10/11 to 3/20/11) we will have earthquakes and volcanic activity that will make everything in the past look like nothing.That would be solid proof.(nature dosen't have the same possibilty for error as say a man made event)~Arkitecht~ *(P.S. anything does happen on 5/21/11 i didn't know anything.that includes the (3/10/11 to 3/20/11) example.) :)