Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Men In Black. Fiction or Truth?

phantom3380

I saw a UFO on two occasions. Once when I was 5 in the middle of the countryside and again when I was 12 in my prpe school. It was the same one and appeared in the same fashion. Has anyone seen a ufo that looks like this?

++

+++

++++

+++++

0++++0

Anyway, I reported this and recieved no mysterious contact from these so called "men in black". Are they really real? Please e-mail me or reply to this topic disgust.gif

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Burgundy Johnson

• Blood Angel

• Falco Rex

• phantom3380

Nowadays men in black aren't really reported anymore. Since the 50s/60s there hasn't been any reports of the men in black. Multiple theories for men in black include government agents to actual extra terrestrials (some reports say that the actual men in black, didn't act human, such as some wearing make up, saying weird things and asking for nude pictures).

Anyway, I reported this and recieved no mysterious contact from these so called "men in black". Are they really real? Please e-mail me or reply to this topic 

well you were what...5-12? if they are real they probably aren't going to pay attention to a preteen child..ya know?

Do enough reading about the subject and you'l probably come to the same conclusion many have. They were an invention a hack magazine editor to boost failing interest in the UFO field. And like so many stories other people took the idea and ran with it..

Meet the 2 most unreasonable things- MIB and Vampires.

Both started as some small minor incident and then distorted and turned into profit for Hollywood.

I dunno, read the Mothman Prophecies (The Book, NOT the movie) by John Keel and you might learn something about real MIB encounters. Some are Funny, some unbelievable, and some are just plain wierd. ph34r.gifthumbsup.gif