Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

Stealth bombers sent to S. Korea

• Please log in to reply
344 replies to this topic

#16    Yes_Man

Yes_Man

hi

• 8,172 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 02:31 PM

The bombers left after like a few hours but North korea will say they will target Greenland next

#17    and then

and then

Abyssus Abyssum Invocat

• 13,639 posts

• Because what came before never seems enough...

Posted 28 March 2013 - 02:31 PM

View Postpreacherman76, on 28 March 2013 - 02:25 PM, said:

No doubt. NK is definitly the agressor. Unless we arent being told about something. Guess Im just not used to seeing our military being used for what they are there for.

Then again, sanctions are basicaly an act of war to begin with. So its not like we did nothing to pick this fight.
Pick a fight?  Clinton bent over backwards to get them to stop the nuclear weapons work.  Gave them money, food and a light water reactor as I recall.  They built a bomb ANYWAY.  Other nations have rewarded them when they threw a tantrum also.  They are just going back to the well, so to speak.  The sanctions are to remind them that the world will only be pushed just so far.  There is no more clear cut example in the world of a nation that is arbitrary, foolish and dangerous than this regime.  Even China is getting tired of dealing with fat boy.

We've cast the world, we've set the stage,
  for what could be, the darkest age...

#18    Heaven Is A Halfpipe

Heaven Is A Halfpipe

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 914 posts

• Hi. My name is Spike.

Posted 28 March 2013 - 02:33 PM

View Postand then, on 28 March 2013 - 02:31 PM, said:

Pick a fight?  Clinton bent over backwards to get them to stop the nuclear weapons work.  Gave them money, food and a light water reactor as I recall.  They built a bomb ANYWAY.  Other nations have rewarded them when they threw a tantrum also.  They are just going back to the well, so to speak.  The sanctions are to remind them that the world will only be pushed just so far.  There is no more clear cut example in the world of a nation that is arbitrary, foolish and dangerous than this regime.  Even China is getting tired of dealing with fat boy.

Yes, only America and her allies are allowed nuclear weapons.

You can go the distance, you can run the mile and you can walk straight through HELL with a smile.

My UM Credentials: http://www.unexplain...5

#19    SurgeTechnologies

SurgeTechnologies

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,248 posts

• "Why not take what seems to me the only chance of escaping what is otherwise the sure destruction"

Posted 28 March 2013 - 02:34 PM

NK is just talking like a boss, unfortuanly they arent one, and i highly doubt into their nuclear capabilities, they are too puny and exhausted in many ways. EVen if they do any foolish acts they will be the end of themselves. We know how trigger happy US is...

" Technology has exceeded our humanity. "

#20    Ashotep

Ashotep

Telekinetic

• 7,401 posts

• Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway-John Wayne

Posted 28 March 2013 - 02:36 PM

Yes the Chinese are getting tired of their crap that is the reason they were in agreement with the UN sanctions.  The North Koreans are doing their best to start something and if they bomb the South we do have a treaty with them that says we must help defend them from the North.

#21    and then

and then

Abyssus Abyssum Invocat

• 13,639 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 02:37 PM

View Postpreacherman76, on 28 March 2013 - 02:28 PM, said:

That is true though. I have never seen in my life a military conflict that was justified by he US. Even desert storm was our own damn fault for propping up saddam to begin with. Not one. Even just our military bases in places like SA are an act of war. And youd say so to if the tables were turned.
The fact that this is your opinion of our country means nothing more than that - it is your opinion.  I get tired of the hate America first crowd.  It's kind of like jumping on the band wagon and takes no real moral courage.  America is no worse than any other country would be with the same amount of power.  In fact I suspect the world would be CONSIDERABLY more distressed if the Chinese or Soviet had been the last one standing.  But for some, America can do nothing right - regardless.  Whatever....

#22    preacherman76

preacherman76

Humble Servent

• 10,827 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 02:38 PM

View Postand then, on 28 March 2013 - 02:31 PM, said:

Of course its picking a fight. Lets say I came to your house and removed any means for you to feed cloth get money, parts for your car, ect ect. Would you consider that picking a fight? Clinton was an idiot. Why would anyone in thier right mind give that lunitic anything? You cant even claim huminitarian reasons, cause you know damn well he isnt giving the people anything. Clinto enabled him to make a bomb cause he was dumb enough to believe NK's lies. We should be non interventionist. Even in apparently good ways. Especialy when it comes to lunitics.

Some things are true, even if you dont believe them.

#23    and then

and then

Abyssus Abyssum Invocat

• 13,639 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 02:39 PM

View PostThe Skater Boy, on 28 March 2013 - 02:33 PM, said:

You mean American allies like, uh, China?  Russia? Pakistan?  I suppose the "fair" thing to do is to share them with everyone?  God help us if the education system gets any more liberal.

#24    Ashotep

Ashotep

Telekinetic

• 7,401 posts

• Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway-John Wayne

Posted 28 March 2013 - 02:40 PM

View PostThe Skater Boy, on 28 March 2013 - 02:33 PM, said:

So are you saying every nut in the world should be allowed to have a nuclear bomb.  I think Kim Jong Un is a nut and shouldn't be trusted with one.

#25    and then

and then

Abyssus Abyssum Invocat

• 13,639 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 02:41 PM

View Postpreacherman76, on 28 March 2013 - 02:38 PM, said:

Of course its picking a fight. Lets say I came to your house and removed any means for you to feed cloth get money, parts for your car, ect ect. Would you consider that picking a fight? Clinton was an idiot. Why would anyone in thier right mind give that lunitic anything? You cant even claim huminitarian reasons, cause you know damn well he isnt giving the people anything. Clinto enabled him to make a bomb cause he was dumb enough to believe NK's lies. We should be non interventionist. Even in apparently good ways. Especialy when it comes to lunitics.
The point is that he now has the bomb.  IF he is allowed to coerce the world into continuing to feed his military then where does it end?  I agree that the sanctions are useless.  But if NO restraints are put in place he might decide (if he hasn't already) to make money for his pathetic, backward country by exporting nuclear and missile technology to the highest bidder.  Just to be "fair", you know?

#26    wolfknight

wolfknight

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,658 posts

• There is nothing to Fear, but fear itself

Posted 28 March 2013 - 02:43 PM

View PostHilander, on 28 March 2013 - 02:40 PM, said:

So are you saying every nut in the world should be allowed to have a nuclear bomb.  I think Kim Jong Un is a nut and shouldn't be trusted with one.
He is flexing his power muscle. He has no backing. Kim Jong is a catfish all mouth no brains

#27    preacherman76

preacherman76

Humble Servent

• 10,827 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 02:44 PM

View Postand then, on 28 March 2013 - 02:37 PM, said:

The fact that this is your opinion of our country means nothing more than that - it is your opinion.  I get tired of the hate America first crowd.  It's kind of like jumping on the band wagon and takes no real moral courage.  America is no worse than any other country would be with the same amount of power.  In fact I suspect the world would be CONSIDERABLY more distressed if the Chinese or Soviet had been the last one standing.  But for some, America can do nothing right - regardless.  Whatever....

The only reason countries like our's get away with killing now millions of innocent people all over the world, is cause of folks like you and your "morals". Like we should back unjustified undeclared illegal war cause you want to pump your fist in the air and say the good guys won. It takes alot more moral courage to take a look in the mirror and take responcibility for the reasons everyone hates us.

#28    Coffey

Coffey

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,671 posts

• "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." - Winston Churchill

Posted 28 March 2013 - 02:47 PM

View PostHilander, on 28 March 2013 - 02:18 PM, said:

The US wasn't the one that's been making threats.  The North Koreans have said they would like to send a nuclear bomb to Washington and have been testing them.  What should the US do let them bomb us and the South Koreans and just sit by and watch.

For one to understand the NK, SK and US problem, you have to go a lot further back that "threatening". It's all stupid BS that goes as far back as the US taking SK and Russia taking NK. If you want to know who caused the divide it was the US and Russia. Russia has clearly fecked off and left NK to their own but the US has always had it's foot in Korea. The US wants NK because it want the whole of Korea as a stronger foothold in Asia/the pacific. NK wants one Korea. The US is pretty much paying SK not to become united by supplying them with weapons, military tech and many other supplies.

Japan lost Korea in WW2 it was divided between Russia (NK) and the US (SK).... Now Russia left NK. Just like Russia and the US left Germany and let their country become 1 entity again instead of being divided. (Berlin wall etc) Now the thing is, the US won't leave SK. Because it's too good of a position to have in the pacific. Germany was alright as they became allied to the UK and US being in Europe.

So what gives the US the right to hold onto SK and cause divide between what should be 1 country?! Do you really think that the people of both SK and NK would be too scared to rise against an evil Leader if they where truly that bad?! Do you not think that Korea should be treated int he same way Germany was?!

So now answer the question, who is really causing trouble in the region?!

View PostHilander, on 28 March 2013 - 02:30 PM, said:

The UN was founded by 2 American Presidents and a lawyer...... Can you get anymore corrupt?

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.

#29    preacherman76

preacherman76

Humble Servent

• 10,827 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 02:49 PM

View Postand then, on 28 March 2013 - 02:41 PM, said:

The point is that he now has the bomb.  IF he is allowed to coerce the world into continuing to feed his military then where does it end?  I agree that the sanctions are useless.  But if NO restraints are put in place he might decide (if he hasn't already) to make money for his pathetic, backward country by exporting nuclear and missile technology to the highest bidder.  Just to be "fair", you know?

Great, then here is what you do, you go before congress and make a case for war. You vote on it and let the cards fall where they may. You cant take away peoples means to survive then pretend you are a innocent victom of a bully. Sanctions are an act of war, yet no war has been declared. Im not against removing a nuclear NK threat. I just see through the BS games they play, and the propaganda they use to get away with it.

#30    Coffey

Coffey

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,671 posts

• "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." - Winston Churchill

Posted 28 March 2013 - 02:51 PM

View PostHilander, on 28 March 2013 - 02:18 PM, said:

The US wasn't the one that's been making threats.  The North Koreans have said they would like to send a nuclear bomb to Washington and have been testing them.  What should the US do let them bomb us and the South Koreans and just sit by and watch.

For one to understand the NK, SK and US problem, you have to go a lot further back that "threatening". It's all stupid BS that goes as far back as the US taking SK and Russia taking NK. If you want to know who caused the divide it was the US and Russia. Russia has clearly fecked off and left NK to their own but the US has always had it's foot in Korea. The US wants NK because it want the whole of Korea as a stronger foothold in Asia/the pacific. NK wants one Korea. The US is pretty much paying SK not to become united by supplying them with weapons, military tech and many other supplies.

Japan lost Korea in WW2 it was divided between Russia (NK) and the US (SK).... Now Russia left NK. Just like Russia and the US left Germany and let their country become 1 entity again instead of being divided. (Berlin wall etc) Now the thing is, the US won't leave SK. Because it's too good of a position to have in the pacific. Germany was alright as they became allied to the UK and US being in Europe.

So what gives the US the right to hold onto SK and cause divide between what should be 1 country?! Do you really think that the people of both SK and NK would be too scared to rise against an evil Leader if they where truly that bad?! Do you not think that Korea should be treated int he same way Germany was?!

So now answer the question, who is really causing trouble in the region?!

View PostHilander, on 28 March 2013 - 02:30 PM, said:

The UN was founded by 2 American Presidents and a lawyer...... Can you get anymore corrupt?

View PostHilander, on 28 March 2013 - 02:40 PM, said:

Israel Government believes in a  prophecy and are doing everything in their power to make it come true, including mass genocide to a race./religion and they have nukes and the US is allied with them....

Also if the US government cared for people suffering etc then why have they never helped Africa.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users