Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

KFC CHICKEN

QUICKY

KFC has been a part of our American traditions for many years. Many people, day in and day out, eat at KFC religiously. Do they really know what they are eating? During a recent study of KFC done at the University of New Hampshire, they found some very upsetting facts. First of all, has anybody noticed that just recently, the company has changed thair name?

Kentucky Fried Chicken has become KFC. Dose anybody know why ? We thought the real reason was because of the "FRIED" food issue.

I'TS NOT !!

The reason why they call it KFC is because they can not use the word chicken anymore. Why ? KFC does not use real chickens. They actually use genetically manipulated organisms. Thease so called "chickens" are kept alive by tubes inserted into thair bodies to pump blood and nutrients throughout thair structure. They also have no beaks, no feathers, and no feet. Their bone structure is dramaticly shrunk to get more meat out of them. This is great for KFC.

Because they dont have to pay so much for thair production costs. There is no more plucking of the feathers or the removal of beaks and feet. The Governement has told them to change all thair menus so they do not say chicken anywhere. If you look closely you will notice this. Listen to thair commercials, i garantee you will not see or hear the word chicken. I find this matter to be very disturbing.

I hope people to start realizing and to let other people know.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Richdog

• indeed

• wabbit

• Stormi

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I find that disturbing... though i'm from their point of view i'm sure they think it is wholly practical. Just... doesn't sit right with me for some reason.

Edited by Richdog

wasn't there a thread about this same exact subject just last week? *sigh*

wasn't there a thread about this same exact subject just last week? *sigh*

Yes there was, and since this has been answered, I see no reason to keep it opened.