Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Zombie Road: Where shadow people roam [merged]

Rochiz87

There was a two hour special on the SciFi channel called "Children of the Grave" last night. Basically, it's a documentary that records the hauntings of places where reported sightings of ghostly children still roam (orphanages, schools, etc.)

I remember the paranormal researchers went to this one place called "Zombie Road" in Missouri. The name is derived from a number a reasons, one being that there's been so many deaths and murders on that road, the place is said to be infested with "zombies" that rise from the dead. I would look it up on Google. The place has a very VERY eerie history.

Anyways. I wanted to share with you all some pictures that were on the documentary.

These are "shadow people" that were found along the paths.

linked-image

http://www.paranormaltaskforce.com/zombiephotos.html

Edited by Rochiz87

Having a hard time believing those photos. I thought at first they were recreated photos. But they're not. The one with the group of them on the hill is very eerie though. I'd be willing to bet they're faked. I'm interested in what others have to say about them.

There was a two hour special on the SciFi channel called "Children of the Grave" last night. Basically, it's a documentary that records the hauntings of places where reported sightings of ghostly children still roam (orphanages, schools, etc.)

I remember the paranormal researchers went to this one place called "Zombie Road" in Missouri. The name is derived from a number a reasons, one being that there's been so many deaths and murders on that road, the place is said to be infested with "zombies" that rise from the dead. I would look it up on Google. The place has a very VERY eerie history.

Anyways. I wanted to share with you all some pictures that were on the documentary.

linked-image

those pictures are extremely creepy I went to the link you posted and I want to ask others to look also because I swear that one picture of the one on the bridge got bigger in front of my eyes that scared me I left the link page !!!

let me know if any one else see's it like I did...creeped out for the night....

Having a hard time believing those photos. I thought at first they were recreated photos. But they're not. The one with the group of them on the hill is very eerie though. I'd be willing to bet they're faked. I'm interested in what others have to say about them.

From what I saw, heard and read, everything is genuine. The photo of all the children is NOT fake because more than one team got the same images. The black mass is something I have seen before, so to me I feel its authentic. The Zombie excursion was pretty amazing, and you could feel they were leading up to something but no clue what. The outcome was amazing, and there were so many of them up there. There were hundreds of dead animals, and it showed clips of I believe it was 1984 of finding dead babies and people. That is one place I wouldnt go for all the tea in China LOL..They narrated alot, and explained how it couldnt be fake or a camera issue etc. I am not naive enough to believe everything, but I would say for the most part, GENUINE..JMO..JN

From what I saw, heard and read, everything is genuine. The photo of all the children is NOT fake because more than one team got the same images. The black mass is something I have seen before, so to me I feel its authentic. The Zombie excursion was pretty amazing, and you could feel they were leading up to something but no clue what. The outcome was amazing, and there were so many of them up there. There were hundreds of dead animals, and it showed clips of I believe it was 1984 of finding dead babies and people. That is one place I wouldnt go for all the tea in China LOL..They narrated alot, and explained how it couldnt be fake or a camera issue etc. I am not naive enough to believe everything, but I would say for the most part, GENUINE..JMO..JN

i dont think they are fake at all, they look genuine, as JN stated that more teams got some similar like results, plus the way some of there pictures of orbs moving, emitting there own light and the way theyare moving, i'm believing this to be Genuine photo graphs and EVP's of zombie Road, i would like to visit this place, think i'll take a road trip there some time to check it out even for myself with some friends of mine.

If this zombie road is like the road that goes into the bog where all of the bogcreepers(shadow people) here where I live, I would say that these photo's are real. The terrain there in Missouri looks like the terrain here in Kentucky where I live. I am preparing a thread on the bogcreeper and do not feel the need to talk much about shadow people today but I will say that I watched the film and it could be fake, but coincidence tells me that it's as real as it can be.

One quick last note ... I hooked up a audioampifier and a phone coil so that electromagnetic frequencies are transmitted back as sounds and went to the bog for the first time with it last year. Lets just say that the place just is not right. Orbs, bogcreepers and even reports of timeslips ... very trippy place.

Edited by bogcreeper

Damn, I missed this special. Do any of you know if sci-fi is airing it again, say, later this week?

Damn, I missed this special. Do any of you know if sci-fi is airing it again, say, later this week?

Sorry, I dont. I didnt know it was even on that night, but tuned in to watch TAPS..It is out on DVD, so thats one option, or possibly check Sci Fi's upcoming schedule..JN

If this zombie road is like the road that goes into the bog where all of the bogcreepers(shadow people) here where I live, I would say that these photo's are real. The terrain there in Missouri looks like the terrain here in Kentucky where I live. I am preparing a thread on the bogcreeper and do not feel the need to talk much about shadow people today but I will say that I watched the film and it could be fake, but coincidence tells me that it's as real as it can be.

One quick last note ... I hooked up a audioampifier and a phone coil so that electromagnetic frequencies are transmitted back as sounds and went to the bog for the first time with it last year. Lets just say that the place just is not right. Orbs, bogcreepers and even reports of timeslips ... very trippy place.

It was on scary place for sure. Thanks for sharing that. JN

Sorry, but with as much editing and postproduction work these people do on thier special, everything has a 'hollywood' production feel.

Even the website assaults your senses with flashing, music and movement. It's really hard for me to trust something, when a large part of it is also hocking wares.

Put me in the firmly doubting thomas row, please.

If anyone missed it on sci-fi, I recommed buying it because they couldnt fit the entitre 2hr dvd into 2 hours of tv. The dvd is uncut & definately worth owning. Zombie road looked like a really creepy place, specially with that pic they got.

If anyone missed it on sci-fi, I recommed buying it because they couldnt fit the entitre 2hr dvd into 2 hours of tv. The dvd is uncut & definately worth owning. Zombie road looked like a really creepy place, specially with that pic they got.

The fairy picture that you are using is really neat. By the way faries are real, they probably just do not look like that.

I don't think it would be so hard to believe that paranormal activity goes on up there. Because there were so many bizarre deaths there, the place undoubtedly has a lot of negative energy. I think the pictures are real, but even if they weren't, they still scare the bejeezus out of me. I'm always up for a good scary picture!

i dont think they are fake at all, they look genuine, as JN stated that more teams got some similar like results, plus the way some of there pictures of orbs moving, emitting there own light and the way theyare moving, i'm believing this to be Genuine photo graphs and EVP's of zombie Road, i would like to visit this place, think i'll take a road trip there some time to check it out even for myself with some friends of mine.

I don't agree that they look genuine. I wish they did. This is why I'm having a hard time with them. They just don't look right. I am a natural cynic with pictures though. Yes, have a road trip. I'd join you if I weren't so far away.

Should point out that I don't dispute the area to be haunted. Just the photos. I am with supervike.

I am going to buy it, it was THAT good. BTW I love your avatar...JN

I don't agree that they look genuine. I wish they did. This is why I'm having a hard time with them. They just don't look right. I am a natural cynic with pictures though. Yes, have a road trip. I'd join you if I weren't so far away.

Should point out that I don't dispute the area to be haunted. Just the photos. I am with supervike.

supervike?? whats that? lol :D

but anyways yah maybe we should get people across the US (who are in the US) to meet there and just have a group thing, but these photos though are just interesting though ya'know?

linked-image

I lol'd hard! Those are clearly fake. I could replicate them in 2 seconds in PS!

• Like 1

I was kinda bummed the other night when TAPS wasn't on, but then realized that it was another documentary from Spooked and had to watch. I give them credit, they do alot of research on the places that they go to. I don't know it any of you have seen the one they did on Waverly Hills, it was awesome as well. I'm not the kind of person to believe everything either, but you have to admit that Zombie Road is very creepy.

supervike?? whats that? lol :D

but anyways yah maybe we should get people across the US (who are in the US) to meet there and just have a group thing, but these photos though are just interesting though ya'know?

Tha would make for a fun road trip! We are not far from each other--I am from Omaha. Where in Iowa are you from? Do you know where in Missouri Zombie Road is located? We could get a Midwest group to meet there and see for ourselves if these are genuine or not. They are some pretty cool photos that is for sure. They almost look too good to be true, but seeing is believing! Anyone interested in a road trip? B)

Edited by dkkjf68

Tha would make for a fun road trip! We are not far from each other--I am from Omaha. Where in Iowa are you from? Do you know where in Missouri Zombie Road is located? We could get a Midwest group to meet there and see for ourselves if these are genuine or not. They are some pretty cool photos that is for sure. They almost look too good to be true, but seeing is believing! Anyone interested in a road trip? B)

hell i am, i'm in eastern iowa, inbetween Iowa City and Cedar Rapids, yeah that'd be kick ass, i know someone who was part of a group before they hadto split, i gotta graduate from high school here first lol stupid schooling lol going to college in fall, anyways irrelivent, but yah that'd be awsome. we could find out where it is at, i might be bringing friends, who knows maybe i'll be able to take time off to do this.

I saw that special. I love that picture with all the shadows on the hill. It creeped me out when I first saw it on that show. I didn't think it was real (meaning I thought it was a picture created for the special) until I looked it up later.

However, it may just be one of those places that has become an urban legend throughout the years. Stories keep getting added and fabricated and the place becomes somewhat an enigma. Like Bunnyman Bridge. There are so many dreadful stories about the place that people will swear up and down are true, yet most of the stories are nothing more than fabrication. The location becomes a place regarded with fear and superstition. . .a place for kids' dares and such.

Well, you can be with me on the skeptic part, but no way am I going there...I might be skeptical, but I'm also a scaredy cat...LOL

Yer right about the pics...almost 'too good' to be true.

hell i am, i'm in eastern iowa, inbetween Iowa City and Cedar Rapids, yeah that'd be kick ass, i know someone who was part of a group before they hadto split, i gotta graduate from high school here first lol stupid schooling lol going to college in fall, anyways irrelivent, but yah that'd be awsome. we could find out where it is at, i might be bringing friends, who knows maybe i'll be able to take time off to do this.

He GAoF. I just looked at your profile and you are a fellow Taurean! My day is the 16th, and my daughter's is the 20th also. I hit a big one this year 4-0. YEE HAW! 40 is the new 20 though-right? I think I just made that up. he he Anyway, does anyone know exactly where this place is located? I know my cousin and I would definitely be in for an aventure like this. Adventure is my middle name-Danger is my first. ( I think I'm so funny sometimes) Anyway, if anyone knows the town where Zombie Road is located please do tell! :yes: