Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Need to Identify a Demon

RebelInsanity

When I was much younger, I went through a phase where I was interested in witchcraft, and regularly practiced it. I was only about 12/13 and didn't know a whole lot about it.

I did alot of things people advised you NOT to do, and one of them was playing with a Ouija board.

Anyways, to make an excruciatingly long story short, I stopped doing it altogether because I was attacked multiple times by, what I think, was a demon.

His name was Azazel, and I've heard a bit about this demon, but I am unaware as to what is true and what isn't.

I am also not sure as to what extent of danger this certain demon exhibits, but I would like to know more about what this supposed demon is. Because I've been haunted by this for a long time now.

Thanks.

delving into the supernatural, is something i always tell people to stay away from. Do yourself a favour throw away all that supernatural stuff that you have around you and your home. Pray to god, but you gotta believe in it. And all will be well. After that go out with your friends or even better find new friends and just enjoy life. But most important of all, be good. That is all. Take care

• Like 2

delving into the supernatural, is something i always tell people to stay away from. Do yourself a favour throw away all that supernatural stuff that you have around you and your home. Pray to god, but you gotta believe in it. And all will be well. After that go out with your friends or even better find new friends and just enjoy life. But most important of all, be good. That is all. Take care

I threw out all that stuff a LONG time ago, because after that experience, I was done.

I even moved to several states, and bad luck still follows me.

How do you know its name?

Because it wasn't only one occasion, and after about the 3rd time, it said its name.

If it told you its name,which they never ever do btw,why do you need help identifying it ?

You can google the name ,which coincidentially was used as a marvel comic character ,and the name of a demon on the tv show Supernatural .

I call shenanigans.

• Like 2

You need to see a clairvoyant. Someone who specialize in that field.

General rule about entities is that they do not mention their true name. Words have power, especially when written. It is an old concept. For instance, if I write tnllarhohycoirdinlam, it means nothing and brings to mind no images. If I took those same letters and spelled out Hillary Rodham Clinton, that brings to mind images and information on a specific individual. That was considered a form of magic. By knowing a name, you had a form of control over them by bringing up the information, and you could also work magic upon that name, as you would in essence have something from that person (not to mention one of the most personalized and intimate things from them).

If an entity says that their name is "Azazel", I would not trust it. Entities will give false names and use tricks. An example is one that I work with that goes by the name Kindais. All the name is is "kinda is", but made into one word.

• Like 1

Don't fret. Ouija boards are just toys. No more dangerous than Monopoly.

Also, demons aren't real. Nothing to worry about.

• Like 2

When I was much younger, I went through a phase where I was interested in witchcraft, and regularly practiced it. I was only about 12/13 and didn't know a whole lot about it.

I did alot of things people advised you NOT to do, and one of them was playing with a Ouija board.

Anyways, to make an excruciatingly long story short, I stopped doing it altogether because I was attacked multiple times by, what I think, was a demon.

His name was Azazel, and I've heard a bit about this demon, but I am unaware as to what is true and what isn't.

I am also not sure as to what extent of danger this certain demon exhibits, but I would like to know more about what this supposed demon is. Because I've been haunted by this for a long time now.

Thanks.

What were the nature of the attacks?

What were the nature of the attacks?

It started out as poltergeist activity. Just things would move, be thrown at me. Hit, scratched and what not.

But then the scratches turned to full blown slaps, punches, or hair pulling.

And on more than a few occasions, I was too afraid to leave my room because it would stand outside of my door.

It was a shadow figure that you could tell was darker than the actual darkness and for the longest time I would sleep with my lights on. But even that didnt work. It was very malicious, and didn't like me at all.

If it told you its name,which they never ever do btw,why do you need help identifying it ?

You can google the name ,which coincidentially was used as a marvel comic character ,and the name of a demon on the tv show Supernatural .

I call shenanigans.

I wanted it identified and further explained. Also, I have Googled the name, and this demon shows up as several interpretations in different religions. Whatever comic book or show has the name, it took it from the actual demon. I've seen Supernatural, and I know. They use alot of religious references. So shananigans or not, I am asking a question based from a real demonic entity. Not the fictional version created for entertainment.

Azazel is, in Judaism, a chief fallen angel who was bound in chains by Raphael before the Great Flood, whereas in Islam it is another name for Satan himself. As Veledran said, though, it's unlikely that such an entity would give you its true name.

Stay away from the supernatural but pray to god?

• Like 2

They *never* say their names .

Sorry ,not buying it ,and ask anyone,I'm always the first one to believe true demonic issues .

Shenanigans

• Like 1

They *never* say their names .

Sorry ,not buying it ,and ask anyone,I'm always the first one to believe true demonic issues .

Shenanigans

I am generally inclined to think that demonic things are creations of the mind, personally - but if there is anyone's opinion on the matter I'd trust, it'd be Simbi's. I second your shenanigans and raise you a balderdash as well. Maybe even a side order of fiddlesticks.

I've been possessed by a real demon twice. He took my free will away from me, speaking through me, masquerading as god. His glory was short lived. Another demon who didn't have a name wanted me to call him Presidente (leader of the dead). A turning away from sin and toward God is the answer. Don't be shackled to the devil. God loves you.

Edited by notforgotten

I've been possessed by a real demon twice. He took my free will away from me, speaking through me, masquerading as god. His glory was short lived. Another demon who didn't have a name wanted me to call him Presidente (leader of the dead). A turning away from sin and toward God is the answer. Don't be shackled to the devil. God loves you.

• Like 1

[media=]

[/media]

100% serious.

You know.. posts like this actually make me happy to say I am a pagan..

There is no big bad demon devil or what ever making you do bad things.. its yourself..

The gods gave us free will.. for us to choose how we will live our lives..

There is no good or evil.. both are part of what we are... two sides to the coin of our life.. good - evil.. light - dark..

You choose to do good things.. or bad things.. there is nothing influencing your actions..

Oh and before you say.. yes.. I believe in gods.. not a singular god.. but many gods and goddesses.. I am happy to admit that my goddess is Brigit..

A demon by that name would be somewhat powerful. But not necessarily benevolent. Sounds more spirtual then demonic TBH.

I am generally inclined to think that demonic things are creations of the mind, personally - but if there is anyone's opinion on the matter I'd trust, it'd be Simbi's. I second your shenanigans and raise you a balderdash as well. Maybe even a side order of fiddlesticks.

Before any of you throw the whole theory of 'shenanigans' in my face, realize that I have no complete idea as to how demons work. I've never had something like that happen to me before. And the little research I have done doesn't make me a demonologist of any sort, so I didn't know that demons don't tell you their name.

I just know that I dabbled into the wrong things as a kid, and I paid for it.

I just wanted to know more information. That is all. That's why I made the thread in the first place.

I'm honestly not trying to sit here and make up stories like a good portion of the people on here do. I'm actually new to the site so the whole 'asking people for information or their own opinions' is all new to me.

I do appreciate you guys for telling me that, whatever this spirit was, was not this certain demon. And honestly, I'm really glad it wasn't. Maybe it wasn't even a demon at all and it was just a P.O'ed spirit that didn't like me messing with things I don't understand, and gave me a false name. I do know, on Ouija boards especially, you never know who you are contacting.

But I don't think I should be declared one for tomfoolery when I just asked for simple information.

I was asking for information on a demon, not information as to what happened to you.

Ouiji boards do not work like that. The name Azazal was given to you by the friend who was pushing the glass. You then caused psychosis in yourself through belief in such things, triggering or simply worsening a pre-existing disorder. Your psychosis may manifest in very real/ believable ways. You can prove that this is the case by trying to document with witnesses or material evidence your demonic oppression. You will find that it won't work... At which point counseling might be in order.

• Like 1

Ouiji boards do not work like that. The name Azazal was given to you by the friend who was pushing the glass. You then caused psychosis in yourself through belief in such things, triggering or simply worsening a pre-existing disorder. Your psychosis may manifest in very real/ believable ways. You can prove that this is the case by trying to document with witnesses or material evidence your demonic oppression. You will find that it won't work... At which point counseling might be in order.

Nowhere in my post did I say that I used a Ouija board to find out what his name was. This entity verbally told me its name. If you read previous conversations between me and other users, I clearly state this.

I used the Ouija board as an example of how spirits you contact aren't always who they say they are.

Also, this thread is for the information I was trying to look for, not for the evaluation of my mental state.

Thanks.

Azazel is, in Judaism, a chief fallen angel who was bound in chains by Raphael before the Great Flood, whereas in Islam it is another name for Satan himself. As Veledran said, though, it's unlikely that such an entity would give you its true name.

Thank you for your response. This is mainly what I've seen through searching but I was trying to find extended information if any.

But I know now that they never say their true names.