Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

NIGHTMARES

revolver ocelot

DREAM 1

I WAS WATCHING THE VIDEO OF CHARLES AND CAMILLA'S WEDDING, WHEN A BLACK HORSE CAME ONTO THE SCREEN,SO I LEFT THE ROOM,THEN MY MATE JANET MET ME AT THE SCHOOL GATE AND SHE ASKED ME WHERE I WAS GOING AND I SAID WE ARE DOING AN 8 YEAR LECTURE ON CAMILLA AND THEN I FELL OFF A VERY TALL TOWER,THAT IS WHERE IT ENDED.

DREAM 2

THIS TIME I AM A GLADIATOR,I GET THROWN INTO A RING WITH A TIGER AND SO I THROW MY SWORD AT IT, BUT I MISS AND IT BITES MY FOOT AND JUST BEFORE I GET EATEN I WAKE UP. ohmy.gif

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• revolver ocelot

• about

• Paranoid Android

• lp21why

Mine are people who type in all caps...

That and my grade of nightmares would give Steven King the willies.

I had this dream that I was the inverted hangman as depicted in the tarot deck and I was hanging upside down, suspended by nothing, I could see, yet I couldn't move and my chest was being cut open around the heart area very very slowly and I could feel every single cut and I was in this horrible pain and I couldn't move and to this day I can feel the knife. (My sister had been murdered and my dream reflected how much pain I was in.)

I'm sorry for your loss Sherri.

My nightmare goes something like this:

I walk into my old High School hall. Seated around the hall is everyone I have ever known - friends, enemies, family, work colleagues, uni mates, church friends, ex's, acquaintences - everyone. In the middle of the hall is a school writing desk, and placed on top of that is a gun.

I walk to the gun and pick it up. Then one by one, I shoot the people standing around the hall. I have no emotion when shooting, it's just something that needs to be done, like taking the garbage out or washing the dishes. Vaguely I am aware that the gun clip should have emptied, but it somehow hasn't. It just doesn't run out of bullets and I don't stop shooting until everyone is dead.

Then I wake up.

I'm glad I've only had that dream once. I still have no idea why I had it. To my knowledge nothing particularly different had happened in my life to bring it on.

Anyway, all the best,

Addendum:

My other big nightmare that I've had was the day after my girlfriend and two other friends drowned at the beach after a rip formed. It goes like this:

I'm standing outside an old deserted house. I'm trying to reach the centre of the house for some reason (I don't know what that reason is, just that I must reach it). However, continuously getting in my way are large spiders and the webs they form. The spiders are the size of soccer balls. They scare the absolute s*** out of me. They keep on blocking my path, and I am forced to find ways to get rid of them, usually killing them by picking them up and squashing them in my hands (remember how big i said they were).

I don't recall if I ever reached the middle of the house before waking up, it was a restless night all round. I know why I had this dream: I swam into the rip three times to pull people out, which explains why I needed to get into the house I guess. But why spiders? I have no fear of spiders - in fact i rather like them. I had no fear of the beach either, but that still was dangerous to me. Perhaps that explains it.... I just don't know.....

Until next time,

Edited by BFG

I dreamed I was on a UFO spaceship with all these monsters and a woman. Then we landed, and I went to school and this person called The Dream Clown came out, stripped off all my clothes and woke up.

It was so bloody scary tongue.gif

I had this nightmare 7 years ago.

i had a dream another time that solid snake was trying to kill me.

Hey you guys, i got a question for yah cause ive had something really freaky happen to me and my mom, and we're really close, i can honestly say that my best friend is my mum. k well here it goes

I had a dream one night where (and i hate it when it starts liek this) but the dream started kinda in the middle, didnt really have a beginning it just kinda started (dont know if any of you guys had ths before). There were these 2 men that came into my brothers room thru the window, i was just standing in the door way watching them tie him up, i saw my sister she was crying and screaming, it was as if i coudlnt movie to help them. Once my body unfroze, i ran over and grabbed my sister and ran, i told her to go downstairs and tell mom to call the police. I could hear that she was there, i could hear the tv downstairs, she was watching a movie, once my sister ran downstairs i turned to my borther. One of the men told the other to grab me before i ran, I pickd up a marble, and whippd it at the side of his head (this marble was the size of a golfball). I ran over to my brother and untied him, told him to go downstairs and tell my mom. The other guy came at me trying to grab me and i was screaming for my mom, she kept yelling up staying to stop yelling shes trying to watch her movie and that we should get to bed because of skool tomorrow. I coudlnt believe that she woudlnt help me! I escaped form the guy and when i was runnign downstairs to my mom he pick up the marble and threw it at me and hit me in the back of the head so hard that i started bleeding and i fell. I could hear him and as i got up i was soo dizzy i fell down the stairs and my mom askd "wats wrong and why are u bleeding" and thats where it ended.

The things that was weird about it was:

1. when i woke up the back of my head was soo sore, and i was bleeding in the spot that i got hit blink.gif

2. when i told my mom about my dream, she was sooo freakd cause she said she had the exact same dream 'cept from her perspective!

what do you guys think!, i know that ive been told that dreams are another life, whatever you dream is actually happening to you except in another life or dimension.!

Id really like to know wat you guys think of this dream, anyone else had this experience? i need all the explanations i can get!

Thanks Afrogirl

When I was 20, I had a dream at about 5am. I dreamt that something monsterous was coming at me and I was trying to run backwards and fend it off. It reached me then I suddenly, in my dream, I get out of bed and head for my parents room. I am this monsterous thing now and I plan to hurt my parents when I reach them. But at the same time I am fighting this thing from the inside of myself. Then I woke up. I was sweating and my heart was racing. I looked at the bedside clock and saw the time was about 5am. I couldn't sleep the rest of the morning and just lay there wired in fright. Finally, the sun come up and I felt much less afraid.

All that day and into the night I felt bothered by this dream. I even told it to a friend of mine and he said dreams like that have meaning and I sould be careful that night. Anyway, my girl friend and another male friend of mine went out to a club in my car. We had only a couple drinks and then headed home. I had a older car so we all were sitting in the front together. I was on a one way road that split up ahead at the top of a hill and right when we got there, to the top, my car exploded! One second I was going about 40 the next the car was moving at a walking speed. Right after the impact I had this answer pop into my head that this was what the dream meant.

I collided with a motorcycle that was going the wrong way on that oneway road. The rider was killed.

So next time you have an intense nightmare, pay heed!

Hey you guys, i got a question for yah cause ive had something really freaky happen to me and my mom, and we're really close, i can honestly say that my best friend is my mum. k well here it goes

I had a dream one night where (and i hate it when it starts liek this) but the dream started kinda in the middle, didnt really have a beginning it just kinda started (dont know if any of you guys had ths before).  There were these 2 men that came into my brothers room thru the window, i was just standing in the door way watching them tie him up, i saw my sister she was crying and screaming, it was as if i coudlnt movie to help them.  Once my body unfroze, i ran over and grabbed my sister and ran, i told her to go downstairs and tell mom to call the police.  I could hear that she was there, i could hear the tv downstairs, she was watching a movie, once my sister ran downstairs i turned to my borther.  One of the men told the other to grab me before i ran, I pickd up a marble, and whippd it at the side of his head (this marble was the size of a golfball).  I ran over to my brother and untied him, told him to go downstairs and tell my mom.  The other guy came at me trying to grab me and i was screaming for my mom, she kept yelling up staying to stop yelling shes trying to watch her movie and that we should get to bed because of skool tomorrow.  I coudlnt believe that she woudlnt help me!  I escaped form the guy and when i was runnign downstairs to my mom he pick up the marble and threw it at me and hit me in the back of the head so hard that i started bleeding and i fell.  I could hear him and as i got up i was soo dizzy i fell down the stairs and my mom askd "wats wrong and why are u bleeding" and thats where it ended.

The things that was weird about it was:

1. when i woke up the back of my head was soo sore, and i was bleeding in the spot that i got hit blink.gif

2. when i told my mom about my dream, she was sooo freakd cause she said she had the exact same dream 'cept from her perspective!

what do you guys think!, i know that ive been told that dreams are another life, whatever you dream is actually happening to you except in another life or dimension.!

Id really like to know wat you guys think of this dream, anyone else had this experience?  i need all the explanations i can get!

Thanks Afrogirl

699665[/snapback]

Maybe you have precognitive dreams eg being able to see the future in your dreams.

I had a dream that one of those aliens from the movie 'Alien' was tethered to something in my hall by a chain. Then we were all told to hide somewhere and it was let lose. Like a game of hide and seek! Well I don't really remember much else than that, I think I must have woken up.

Also I have had dreams about friends but their heads are on baby's bodies, that just makes me chuckle when I think of that grin2.gif

this is not a nightmare but i had an odd dream last night,i dreamt i was a spy and was caught by a man in a spacesuit,i was thrown into a cell and i saw a box of human bones beside my bed,when i looked up i saw a ghost girl with a doll go past,then i was suddenley outside the cell and was running after someone,i shot arrows at him,but he kept running away,so i followed him to a mountaintop and he stopped got off his horse and was marrying his daughter to a man,but she refused and was taken away by guards..that is where it ended.....

Edited by revolver ocelot

Maybe you have precognitive dreams eg being able to see the future in your dreams.

699687[/snapback]

Maybe, i was talking to my mom bout that, but if it was a precognitive dream then wouldnt it have already happend?

Afrogirl

I had a Nightmare about one and half too two years ago where I was dress in futuristic solder armour (like the solders off Halo). There were about a hundred other people dress in the same get ups. We were standing at the end of a city street when a horde of Skeletal robots started advancing on us. The other people and my self started shooting them with little effect. Then one off them ran up to me and ripped my heart out..... I woke up when that happened and I looked around my room (I thought I was dead at the time).

It was freaky cus' I accually felt the pain of the robot ripping my heart out!

Edited by Lost_In_Thought

The scariest dream I ever had - or at least the one that created the most intense fear reaction - was one in which I and a couple of friend were strolling down a path in the woods. We heard someone coming along the path behind us and decided to get off the path and hide in some underbrush.

Then an old-fashioned nun came along the path pushing a wheelbarrow full of rocks.

I woke up nearly screaming and I have no clue WHY.

I love nightmares.

But the scariest dream i ever had was(true story) me and Arnold Schwarzenegger were fighting monsters.

And Dracual was about to kill me with a axe.

It was really scary

P.S. i was 5

purplos i cannot stop laughing at your dream,i just had a dream solid snake was chasing me with a shotgun.

I remember having a dream that I was on the back of a truck and this person who was dressed in what looked like KKK attire was chasing after me through what seemed to be the African Serengeti. That freaked the hell outta me!

The worst nightmare i think i ever had was a couple months ago. In my dream my boyfriend and i and some other couple that i didnt really know for some unknown reason were out in the middle of no where i think the car broke down or something and came apon this old farm house with a large barn attatched. The people who lived at the house was this weird older couple and were nice but gave out messed up vibes. Anyways in the progression of the dream the owners were showing us something in the barn and the older man took my boyfriend in the house and left me standing with the old woman. She locked me into some small closet along with the girl that was with me. And moments later i heard a blood curling scream of my boyfriend and the sound of metal scraping together. Then after freaking out and stuff someone unlocked the door of the closet to where i was locked in and reached in and grabbed me by my hair and started to drag me through the yard into this workshop behind the house. They threw me onto this large work table and the man was tall and wearing a sergical uniform covered in blood. He strapped me down and took my cloths off and began to torture me and began cutting off my skin. At that point i woke up but i was still crying when i came too. It was very vivid and creepy. It just goes to show i watch way to many messed up movies.

Edited by ajagsfairy

it has a similar ring to the texas chainsaw massacre

One of the most recurrent dreams for me is about large bridges and floods. I never used to be afraid of these things until I started having nighmares about them. Now I'm wondering if it's some sort of message. I hope it's not the way I'm going to die.

When a bridge is in my dream it is either crumbling, shaking, covered with water, or in the process of being swept away. Sometimes I'm in a car with my mom. During those times we sometimes are able to stop before we get to the bridge and sometimes we can't. I hate it when the bridge looks safe, then as I cross it water seeps up and makes the bridge float.

These nightmares drive me nuts. I suppose it could be worse. hmm.gif

I hardly ever get nightmares- but when I do, they're hardly ever frightening. I had this one about a brown triangular spacecraft flying close to the ground when I was 3 (oddly enough, this craft does exist though I had never seen it before the dream). Another one was about a ghostly bogeyman that lived in a camp surrounded by pine trees that had a micky mouse toilet in it.

My old friend, which I knew when I was 9 or 10, had horrifying visions. She said when she was checking the mail in her neighborhood (in a suburban area surrounded by several miles of trees in South Carolina) she was looking at a dead leaf that transformed into a decomposed corpse of a human. She said that hundreds of them were walking up the road, seemingly ready to attack her, although she said they were zombie-like and had little purpose. Some had 2 heads and others were parasitic twins and she was entranced just looking at them, "floating a few inches above the ground". She would remain in this state for a few minutes and then the visions would stop. She believed that what she saw was the ghosts that resided in the woods and in the neighborhood. She had several of these and said her mother had visions also. I'm not sure if she was making this up for kicks, but her sister said it was true, she did have the visions. Creepy, huh?

a dream i had was was so random,i was thrown into a prision cell with my best mate and next to me was a box of bones,i looked at them and a ghosts girl with a doll went pass,i asked my friend to distract a guard in a spacesuit,i snuck out the back door,i was then running after a man,shooting arrows at him,he then stopped at the top of the hill and got off his horse,he asked a girl to marry him,but she said no and so he took her away to be beheaded....