Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 11 votes

Best evidence for ET visitation - 3rd edition

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
6153 replies to this topic

#2491    lost_shaman

lost_shaman

Alien Abducter

• 5,492 posts

Posted 29 April 2011 - 04:34 AM

View Postskyeagle409, on 29 April 2011 - 04:16 AM, said:

To sum it all up, there was no way those lights were over the BGR from 50+ miles at the altitude the lights were taped from the Phoenix area. I had already done a side-by-side comparison some time ago between the Chicago skyline photoi and the 'Phoenix Lights," and matching the horizons together to see major differences, but, decided to withhold that information to see where I was being taken by the skeptcs

I brought up the curvature of the Earth at these distances LONG before you ever did! Don't sit here and pretend like this is something you can claim credit for! I first brought it up, then guess-timatmated then presented a formula to calculate it.

This is unbelievable that you think you can claim credit for my work once AGAIN!

Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

#2492    booNyzarC

booNyzarC

Forum Divinity

• Closed
  • 13,536 posts

Posted 29 April 2011 - 04:46 AM

Sky, do you understand what math is?  Why haven't you shown us your math yet?

You can yammer on until you're blue in the face, but until you actually show us some math that backs up your proclamations nothing will change the reality of the flares over the BGR. :hmm:

#2493    booNyzarC

booNyzarC

Forum Divinity

• Closed
  • 13,536 posts

Posted 29 April 2011 - 04:49 AM

View Postlost_shaman, on 29 April 2011 - 04:34 AM, said:

I brought up the curvature of the Earth at these distances LONG before you ever did! Don't sit here and pretend like this is something you can claim credit for! I first brought it up, then guess-timatmated then presented a formula to calculate it.

This is unbelievable that you think you can claim credit for my work once AGAIN!
Well, if it is any consolation, everyone here (aside from a whirly bird and maybe a couple of his credulously faithful...) recognizes your efforts and accomplishments in this regard. :tu:

#2494    S2F

S2F

Bloodstained Hurricane

• 6,730 posts

Posted 29 April 2011 - 04:58 AM

View Postskyeagle409, on 29 April 2011 - 04:16 AM, said:

I have been sitting here looking out over the bay at a few tall buildings between 10-12 miles away and I can hardly make them out above the horizon, and one of those buildings is 417 feet high, so I had already known for some time that the further an object is from the viewpoint the lower on the horizon a distant object is going to be.

Do you know what photoreceptor cells are in the human eye? They allow light to be detected and transmitted to the brain for 'processing' giving us that wonderful thing called sight. The key is though that points of light (that is objects that emit light themselves...like flares) are able to be seen from much further away than something that is lit (that is something that absorbs and reflects a percentage of the light striking it, reducing the amount of light that remains visible...like distant buildings). Surely you understand this much, after all this is grade school science. Your comparison isn't valid.

After re-reading your post I think you are trying to demonstrate the Earth's curvature, however to be a valid comparison you need something a little higher than 417 feet @ 10-12 miles when the scenario we are discussing is much nearer 15000 feet @ 70+ miles.

A quick calculation based on percentages (i.e. 12 is 17% of 70) would mean that an object 12 miles away would need to be around 2550 feet elevation to compare to 15000 ft at 70 miles.

Edited by Slave2Fate, 29 April 2011 - 05:13 AM.

"You want to discuss plausibility then you have to accept reality." -Mattshark

"Don't argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level then beat you with experience." -Obviousman

You know... the plural of ``anecdote'' is not ``data''. Similarly, the plural of ``random fact'' is not ``mystical symbolism''. -sepulchrave

#2495    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 31,146 posts

Posted 29 April 2011 - 04:59 AM

View Postlost_shaman, on 28 April 2011 - 10:57 PM, said:

Place a Mountain what distance from the Camera?

20 miles

KEEP YOUR MACH UP AND CHECK SIX

#2496    lost_shaman

lost_shaman

Alien Abducter

• 5,492 posts

Posted 29 April 2011 - 05:00 AM

View PostbooNyzarC, on 29 April 2011 - 04:46 AM, said:

Hey booN,

He did, sort-of! He agreed with me right up until I asked him how far the '2,000 ft imaginary Mountain' should be from the Camera. That's the point at which he gave up on the Math and just 'claimed' Victory and starts pretending like my 'Ideas' were his 'Ideas'.

It's not going to 'fly'! I shouldn't have to allow someone to 'claim' credit for my Ideas I've posted for all to see when all I ask is to simply be credited in the first place.

Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

#2497    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 31,146 posts

Posted 29 April 2011 - 05:03 AM

View Postlost_shaman, on 29 April 2011 - 04:34 AM, said:

I didn't say a thing about curvature of the earth except where I mentioned the towers of the Golden Gate bridge, after curvature was brought up before. Curvature of the Earth is evident and   once again, the Chicago photo of the skyline from 50 miles away, to where no connections are being made.

I will be bringing up other distanced objects to further my points as well

#2498    booNyzarC

booNyzarC

Forum Divinity

• Closed
  • 13,536 posts

Posted 29 April 2011 - 05:10 AM

View Postskyeagle409, on 29 April 2011 - 05:03 AM, said:

I didn't say a thing about curvature of the earth except where I mentioned the towers of the Golden Gate bridge, after curvature was brought up before. Curvature of the Earth is evident and   once again, the Chicago photo of the skyline from 50 miles away, to where no connections are being made.

I will be bringing up other distanced objects to further my points as well
Math?  Can you produce some math?  Pictures may be worth a thousand words, but when they are your words it amounts to nothing.  Produce some math and then we can talk.

#2499    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 31,146 posts

View PostbooNyzarC, on 29 April 2011 - 04:46 AM, said:

I have shown the photos, and as I have said before, that photo is worth a thousand words, and numbers. I matched the observations of the photo with what I was observing behind my own residence in regards to distant objects above the horizon and taking notes.

Once again, the majority of people who have lived in Phoenix for years, have never seen military flares before and look where the BGR is located in regards to Phoenix,. That is a major clue right. The the number jived, then flare drops would have been regulary observed in Phoenix on a regular basis, which they are not, and why they have never seen flares before.

You've got a big mountain blocking the area toward the BFR ,which the folks of Phoenix cannot view from one side of that mountain,  and why I asked you if you have ever been to Phoenix.

Edited by skyeagle409, 29 April 2011 - 05:11 AM.

#2500    lost_shaman

lost_shaman

Alien Abducter

• 5,492 posts

View Postskyeagle409, on 29 April 2011 - 04:59 AM, said:

20 miles

20 Miles... = 5,991.3 ft.

Edited by lost_shaman, 29 April 2011 - 05:23 AM.

#2501    booNyzarC

booNyzarC

Forum Divinity

• Closed
  • 13,536 posts

Posted 29 April 2011 - 05:13 AM

View Postskyeagle409, on 29 April 2011 - 05:10 AM, said:

I have shown the photos, and as I have said before, that photo is worth a thousand words, and numbers. I matched the observations of the photo with what I was observing behind my own residence in regards to distant objects above the horizon and taking notes.

Once again, the majority of people who have lived in Phoenix for years, have never seen military flares before and look where the BGR is located in regards to Phoenix,. That is a major clue right. The the number jived, then flare drops would have been regulary observed in Phoenix on a regular basis, which they are not, and why they have never seen flares before.

You've got a big mountain blocking the area toward the BFR ,which the folks of Phoenix cannot view from one side of that mountain,  and why I asked you if you have ever been to Phoenix.
Wow, I must be psychic or something...

View PostbooNyzarC, on 29 April 2011 - 05:10 AM, said:

Math?  Can you produce some math?  Pictures may be worth a thousand words, but when they are your words it amounts to nothing.  Produce some math and then we can talk.

Give us some math.  Until you do so, all of your lackluster attempts will fall short.  It really is that simple.

#2502    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 31,146 posts

Posted 29 April 2011 - 05:15 AM

View PostbooNyzarC, on 29 April 2011 - 05:10 AM, said:

Sorry, but I did provide numbers for use in the side profile depicition of the area between  Phoenix and the BGR. A simple straight line from Phoenix to the BGR would have proven my case that you cannot see flares over the BGR from Phoenix from normal altitude release.

On another note, were you aware that the Air Force has conflicting explanations regarding the "Phoenix Lights?" That was further evidence of the Air Force's deception.

#2503    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 31,146 posts

Posted 29 April 2011 - 05:18 AM

View PostbooNyzarC, on 29 April 2011 - 05:13 AM, said:

Wow, I must be psychic or something...

Give us some math.  Until you do so, all of your lackluster attempts will fall short.  It really is that simple.

Just do the profile deptiction with the numbers given. Personally, I don't think any skeptics will provide that profile on this  thread for obvious reasons because it will show that any object over the BGR cannot be seen from down in Phoenix, which once again, is why most people of Phoenix have never seen seen military flares before from over the BGR.

Edited by skyeagle409, 29 April 2011 - 05:19 AM.

#2504    booNyzarC

booNyzarC

Forum Divinity

• Closed
  • 13,536 posts

Posted 29 April 2011 - 05:19 AM

View Postskyeagle409, on 29 April 2011 - 05:15 AM, said:

Sorry, but I did provide numbers for use in the side profile depicition of the area between  Phoenix and the BGR. A simple straight line from Phoenix to the BGR would have proven my case that you cannot see flares over the BGR from Phoenix from normal altitude release.

On another note, were you aware that the Air Force has conflicting explanations regarding the "Phoenix Lights?" That was further evidence of the Air Force's deception.
You didn't produce any math skyeagle.  Until you do so you will fail.  Oh hell, who are we kidding?  You can't produce any math to back up your ridiculous claims.  The fact that you keep carrying on about this nonsense without backing it up is hilarious.  Do you even realize what a laughing stock you have made yourself with this?  Hilarious! :lol:

#2505    booNyzarC

booNyzarC

Forum Divinity

• Closed
  • 13,536 posts

Posted 29 April 2011 - 05:27 AM

View Postskyeagle409, on 29 April 2011 - 05:18 AM, said:

Just do the profile deptiction with the numbers given. Personally, I don't think any skeptics will provide that profile on this  thread for obvious reasons because it will show that any object over the BGR cannot be seen from down in Phoenix, which once again, is why most people of Phoenix have never seen seen military flares before from over the BGR.
Wow, I really must be psychic after all...  I'm working on that.  Here is a very rough preview...

Attached File  veryrough600x367.jpg   155.91K   10 downloads

I plan on being far more precise with the curvature and distances with the final product, but considering that you asked for it...  enjoy.

Oh, and if you can produce some math, I'd appreciate it.

Cheers.