Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Reminder of Hell

The_Spirit_of_Truth

I am already well-known by my claiming that there are two types of people: Normal people (having normal human soul) and Hellish people (having demonical humanoid soul), who in fact rule this world. They are also making movies and they often remind their Hell by secret signs placed in them.

I have created a web page, where is my explanation of the reminder of Hell. Please read it.

Every of the remember has a different shape, but all of them have the same essence. Here are two videos that contain what I call the "reminder of Hell" and the rest of them is on my site.

[media=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADHNK0zZnXU

If you wish to read my "Secret Signs in Movies", you can download it from MediaFire or FileFactory.

In conclusion, I expect two things: 1. Many Hellish people will recognize that I am somehow right. 2. They won't confess it.

Normal people, do you believe that Hellish people exist and that they remind themselves of their Hell in the movies they are creating?

• Like 1

Well, this is a recruitment effort I think i can resist.

• Like 1

And all hellish people are globally aware of all these symbolisms?

I believe so. Every Hellish person knows basic things about their kind including signs.

Edited by The_Spirit_of_Truth

I happened to be listening to Escape From Hellview by CKY when reading this. That's all I have to add. I thought it was kind of cool.

Edited by _Only

?

Dragons .....are not hellish .Sorry ,not seeing it ,at all .

I understand what you are saying ,but I don't agree with it,in this respect.

Just watch a Romney speech ....that's all ya need .

• Like 1

And all hellish people are globally aware of all these symbolisms?

Yes we do. The end to all knuckle dragging religious nuts.

• Like 1

I am already well-known by my claiming that there are two types of people: Normal people (having normal human soul) and Hellish people (having demonical humanoid soul), who in fact rule this world. They are also making movies and they often remind their Hell by secret signs placed in them.

What about the crazy people who make up this crap?
  • Like 6

?

Dragon can rightfully be used as a "Satanic indication", in other words Devilish circumstance or sign.

Dragon is a mythical creature mightier than "the official king of animals" lion. It can be bigger, stronger, it can both fly and walk, it can even spit fire (and fire is related to Hell).

We could hardly find an animal or shortly living creature that could symbolize Hellish things better than the dragon.

What about the crazy people who make up this crap?

This is not any crap. It is just a reality, which normal people were forbidden to know. And who had never heard of it before, he can take it for a crap. But the fact that we have never heard of something still does not mean that it is a crap. Sometimes it can only be something what was hidden from us too long.

?

There is one more thing about the dragon, a well-known excerpt from Bible:

Re 20:2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years.

Well see, here is the thing. I read all kinds of religion, philosophy and even paganism. The concept of "Hell" is totally misconstrued if you actually base it on "what" it is supposed to be.

I think it's appropriate to paste here what I'm talking about:

Revelation9:1 "And the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star fall from heaven unto the earth: and to him was given the key of the bottomless pit.

2 And he opened the bottomless pit; and there arose a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit.

3 And there came out of the smoke locusts upon the earth: and unto them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power.

4 And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads.

5 And to them it was given that they should not kill them, but that they should be tormented five months: and their torment was as the torment of a scorpion, when he striketh a man.

6 And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it; and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them.

7 And the shapes of the locusts were like unto horses prepared unto battle; and on their heads were as it were crowns like gold, and their faces were as the faces of men.

8 And they had hair as the hair of women, and their teeth were as the teeth of lions.

9 And they had breastplates, as it were breastplates of iron; and the sound of their wings was as the sound of chariots of many horses running to battle.

10 And they had tails like unto scorpions, and there were stings in their tails: and their power was to hurt men five months.

11 And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon.

12 One woe is past; and, behold, there come two woes more hereafter"

I think it becomes clear based on the literature that "Hell" is not a home or an abode...it is a source of torment, a place of punishment and eventually, a prison. In fact, it isn't even unsealed yet if you choose to believe 9:1

I always get a kick out of people that say "that's something evil straight out of hell!"...there is no "out of hell". And...in scriptural terms...the devil himself doesn't want any part of that place...it was created for his and the wicked of the world's eternal punishment.

So, to respond to your title...I do not believe the "wicked" of this world want any reminders of the real hell...it's not a summer home.

This is just my opinion based on having read lots and lots of religious, theological, philosophical and pagan writings.

• Like 1

Do we know that the bottomless pit can mean the only existing Hell? Another question is to what degree were old writings about the Hell true. The reason is the influence of Hellish people on the world's religions, because they wanted them to do not reveal the real truth of their Hellish nation and its Hell.

Personally, when I say Hell, I think of a parallel world where live little devils, other Devilish creatures and the souls of Hellish people.

Reminder of Hell is a regularly-occurring thing. Apart from the videos in my post, I can introduce another examples.

A lot of you must have heard of a famous TV Series entitled "Highlander". It has got six seasons and the last two episodes of the sixth one were named "To Be" and "Not To Be" (one name is the opposite of the other as well as human side of Hellish people is often the opposite of their demonical side as if they had "two selves" or "two faces", they also belong to two different worlds - Earth and Hell).

The TV Series has a Hellish subtext. They are "immortal" (like the souls of Hellish people) and we are normal people only. They live through ages and we not. Joe Dawson talks about this difference: "On the surface, we may look alike. But underneath, we are two different species."

Here is a "reminder of Hell" from "To Be":

(On the beginning of this episode Duncan somewhat widens his eyes, then he talks to Amanda who keeps her eyes closed during a little longer moment than normally and during their conversation Duncan lifts up his eyebrow, too. A Hellish person asks him- or herself: "It is the last episode of the TV Series that somewhat indicates us, Hellish people, and on the beginning I see little indicated eyes so it is probable that there will be something Hellish in it." And he or she is right, of course.)

33highlander_hell_1.jpg

And then here is a "reminder of Hell" from "Not To Be" (this time the actor even directly said the word "Hell", before he had looked down):

31highlander_hell_2.jpg

Edited by The_Spirit_of_Truth

This is not any crap. It is just a reality, which normal people were forbidden to know. And who had never heard of it before, he can take it for a crap. But the fact that we have never heard of something still does not mean that it is a crap. Sometimes it can only be something what was hidden from us too long.

I have heard it before, it's still crap. The biggest problem is your inability to support these accusations.
  • Like 2

A lot of you must have heard of a famous TV Series entitled "Highlander". It has got six seasons and the last two episodes of the sixth one were named "To Be" and "Not To Be" (one name is the opposite of the other as well as human side of Hellish people is often the opposite of their demonical side as if they had "two selves" or "two faces", they also belong to two different worlds - Earth and Hell).

What country are you from?

William Shakespeare's Hamlet starts off with the phrase "To be, or not to be".

It appears you're desperate to make any vague connections with some paranoid delusion and call it evidence.

The TV Series has a Hellish subtext. They are "immortal" (like the souls of Hellish people) and we are normal people only. They live through ages and we not. Joe Dawson talks about this difference: "On the surface, we may look alike. But underneath, we are two different species."
Did you actually comprehend what Highlander was about?

Confirmation bias isn't evidence. Much (all) your evidence relies on vague connections, infact it is so vague I could say they are timetravellers and this same "evidence" would prove me correct too.

• Like 1

Hi guys, I would like to say, that there is a little mistake in this vid.

[media=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PC8rSAVmqII[/media]

The scene from "The Darkest Hour" is missing the picture of what was on the display of the mobile phone she keeps in her hands (two guys "looking upwards" with one raised finger and lifted eyebrow):

58the_darkest_hour.jpg

Here is the entire scene:

37reminder_of_hell_the_d_tn.jpg

Other then this contextual evidence of people looking around, doing stuff with their faces and all, what else is there to prove your theory? I'm interested in it, I don't believe it, but it's interesting.

What country are you from?

William Shakespeare's Hamlet starts off with the phrase "To be, or not to be".

Czech Republic.

I know, that "To be, or not to be" is a very old and famous question. But when we separate "To Be" from "Not To Be", it can be taken both for the question (but already divided) and for two opposite things. The more when they are missing a question mark.

Other then this contextual evidence of people looking around, doing stuff with their faces and all, what else is there to prove your theory? I'm interested in it, I don't believe it, but it's interesting.

The "did stuff" with their faces has its rules. It has its meaning. For example the sample from the last episodes from the fantastic TV Series ("Arabela", "Navstevnici" and "Highlander") that contains the "reminder of Hell". All of the TV Series has something what reminds the essence of Hellish people:

For example, "Arabela" + "Arabela se vraci" - two parallel worlds (the realm of fairytails and the realm of people). Hellish people also belong into two parallel worlds (Earth and Hell). The main negative "hero" occurrs in the TV Series in three versions (like the three heads of the dragon in its human forms from "Убить дракона"). Hellish people often display themselves as if they were "two times" or exceptionally even "three times". One version - the human they seem to be, second version - the hidden demonical side in them, third version - their soul as a whole such as it is. The hidden meaning in the TV Series was the support of Evil, because the "evil hero" was "complete" when being "three times" and probably he was changed into the raven that was firstly destroyed but then brought to life again by the king and released. The whole story ends by the fly of the raven - the saved evil. These are the indications of Hellish people. They do seemingly good stories but they are putting their evil indications into them.

Oh, piffle. The only evil beings are the human kind.

• Like 1