Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

UFO Witness Urinates On Self

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
293 replies to this topic

#31    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,104 posts
  • Location:"Here the tide is ruled, by the wind, the moon and us."

• God created the world, but the Dutch created the Netherlands

Posted 04 September 2012 - 06:39 PM

View PostTheMacGuffin, on 04 September 2012 - 06:33 PM, said:

Yes, hopelessly confused.

No, most probably drunk, made his dogs aggressive, stumbled out of bed, was amazed he saw a star (the headlight of some car approaching), made a photo of it (not a video), forgot to have a leak and pissed himself, and someone else thought that that would still be interesting news after 4 years.

Edited by Abramelin, 04 September 2012 - 06:49 PM.

#32    TheMacGuffin

TheMacGuffin

Government Agent

• 4,159 posts

Posted 04 September 2012 - 06:43 PM

View PostImaginarynumber1, on 04 September 2012 - 06:35 PM, said:

Whatever, man. I've corrected myself and explained myself. I don't need to do anything else.

No you don't need anything else, except to explain how he saw the moon and "another bright light".

"I saw big full moon and another bright light. I got my phone to take a picture of it. When I got back out, you couldn't see the moon or any stars. After I took the picture, it started bouncing around and stuff," says Kibby.

http://www.google.co...29,r:1,s:0,i:79

#33    booNyzarC

booNyzarC

Forum Divinity

• Closed
  • 13,536 posts

Posted 04 September 2012 - 06:46 PM

View PostTheMacGuffin, on 04 September 2012 - 06:24 PM, said:

He didn't even know that the alleged sighting was on July 17th.  I think the whole thing is completely confused and messed up.
I think it is pretty clear from his original post that he knew it was on the 17th.  I'll hi-light the relevant portion from that original post of his below.

View PostImaginarynumber1, on 04 September 2012 - 07:55 AM, said:

There was a full moon the next night on july 18th, 2008. I imagine that is what we are seeing in this photo. An almost full moon with some clouds.
Seems pretty clear that he knew it was on the 17th, and that it was in 2008...

Making his later reference to the 12th an obvious typo.

Would you agree?

#34    TheMacGuffin

TheMacGuffin

Government Agent

• 4,159 posts

Posted 04 September 2012 - 06:47 PM

It did get mentioned on ATS in 2008, but it didn't attract many comments--just a story about someone wetting himself, which is always funny.

http://www.google.co...VOfcM0GsW2S4XOQ

#35    TheMacGuffin

TheMacGuffin

Government Agent

• 4,159 posts

Posted 04 September 2012 - 06:49 PM

View PostbooNyzarC, on 04 September 2012 - 06:46 PM, said:

I think it is pretty clear from his original post that he knew it was on the 17th.  I'll hi-light the relevant portion from that original post of his below.

Would you agree?

I think it's all in his imagination.

#36    booNyzarC

booNyzarC

Forum Divinity

• Closed
  • 13,536 posts

Posted 04 September 2012 - 06:50 PM

View PostTheMacGuffin, on 04 September 2012 - 06:43 PM, said:

No you don't need anything else, except to explain how he saw the moon and "another bright light".

"I saw big full moon and another bright light. I got my phone to take a picture of it. When I got back out, you couldn't see the moon or any stars. After I took the picture, it started bouncing around and stuff," says Kibby.

Also very obvious to me by the way...

He saw the moon and another bright light.  Then he went to get his camera.  When he came back out, he couldn't see the moon but he could see the other bright light?  Really?

He probably just got it backward.  He could no longer see the other bright light, but he could see the moon, because of clouds.  Not that difficult to figure out.

#37    Imaginarynumber1

Imaginarynumber1

I am not an irrational number

• 4,474 posts

Posted 04 September 2012 - 06:55 PM

View PostTheMacGuffin, on 04 September 2012 - 06:43 PM, said:

I already did that, too. There was cloud cover that night, as evidenced by the photo and by his statement "When I got back out, you couldn't see the moon or the stars". Now why wouldn't somebody be able to see the almost full moon and stars? Well, star light is easily washed out by a large moon, but surely the moon would still be visable? Unless there were clouds. The fact that he reported seeing the moon at all means that there was broken cloud cover. Again, as I stated in an earlier post that you did not read, broken cloud cover and a large moon is perfect for light refraction and reflection, creating the illusion of a second bright object. I'm sure you have seen this yourself many times. It's mostly witnessed with sun dogs, but happens with the moon all the time.
So again, he saw the moon and pissed himself.

"A cat has nine lives. For three he plays, for three he strays, and for the last three he stays."

July 17th, 2008 (Full moon the next night)

RAPTORS! http://www.unexplain...pic=233151&st=0

#38    Imaginarynumber1

Imaginarynumber1

• 4,474 posts

Posted 04 September 2012 - 06:57 PM

View PostbooNyzarC, on 04 September 2012 - 06:46 PM, said:

Seems pretty clear that he knew it was on the 17th, and that it was in 2008...

Would you agree?

Thanks for the support, Boon. At least somebody is paying attention.

"A cat has nine lives. For three he plays, for three he strays, and for the last three he stays."

#39    TheMacGuffin

TheMacGuffin

Government Agent

• 4,159 posts

Posted 04 September 2012 - 06:57 PM

View PostbooNyzarC, on 04 September 2012 - 06:50 PM, said:

He probably just got it backward.  He could no longer see the other bright light, but he could see the moon, because of clouds.  Not that difficult to figure out.

He's on Facebook, so maybe someone should ask him.

Posted Image

#40    Imaginarynumber1

Imaginarynumber1

• 4,474 posts

Posted 04 September 2012 - 06:59 PM

View PostTheMacGuffin, on 04 September 2012 - 06:57 PM, said:

He's on Facebook, so maybe someone should ask him.

Posted Image

Maybe someone should. I'm sure the date will be correct, but as for my interpretation of events, I could easily be wrong, yet mistaking the full moon for a UFO is probably more likely that seeing a UFO.

#41    TheMacGuffin

TheMacGuffin

Government Agent

• 4,159 posts

Posted 04 September 2012 - 07:01 PM

View PostImaginarynumber1, on 04 September 2012 - 06:57 PM, said:

Thanks for the support, Boon. At least somebody is paying attention.

I'm paying attention.  I'm the only one who even bothered to look up the phases of the moon, which I have most certainly never mistaken for a UFO.

#42    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,104 posts

Posted 04 September 2012 - 07:01 PM

You said it was July 12, but it was July 17.

I know, I admitted that already. it was a typo.

Heh, you agree it was July 17th?

Yes, I already said so.

Ok, but it was July 17, right?

Yes, I know.

...and so on...

This thread is weirder than the drunk's story, LOL !!

Edited by Abramelin, 04 September 2012 - 07:09 PM.

#43    Imaginarynumber1

Imaginarynumber1

• 4,474 posts

Posted 04 September 2012 - 07:03 PM

View PostTheMacGuffin, on 04 September 2012 - 07:01 PM, said:

I'm paying attention.  I'm the only one who even bothered to look up the phases of the moon, which I have most certainly never mistaken for a UFO.

So when I said,There was a full moon the next night on july 18th, 2008I was just making things up, right? I didn't have to look up the phases of the moon at all, cause I can just guess about stuff like that because I have never once researched anything in my life.
Also, this story isn't about you and what you may or may not have mistake for a UFO. It's about a guy who was just woken up by his dogs at 4 am who saw something.

Edit: This thread has become as dumb as this story. I'm out. Gotta get to lab anyway.

Edited by Imaginarynumber1, 04 September 2012 - 07:07 PM.

#44    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,104 posts

Posted 04 September 2012 - 07:10 PM

View PostImaginarynumber1, on 04 September 2012 - 07:03 PM, said:

So when I said,There was a full moon the next night on july 18th, 2008I was just making things up, right? I didn't have to look up the phases of the moon at all, cause I can just guess about stuff like that because I have never once researched anything in my life.
Also, this story isn't about you and what you may or may not have mistake for a UFO. It's about a guy who was just woken up by his dogs at 4 am who saw something.

Edit: This thread has become as dumb as this story. I'm out. Gotta get to lab anyway.

Don't forget to put that date, July 17, in your signature, ok?

#45    TheMacGuffin

TheMacGuffin

Government Agent

• 4,159 posts

Posted 04 September 2012 - 07:13 PM

View PostImaginarynumber1, on 04 September 2012 - 07:03 PM, said:

Of course this story is about me, but more importantly it is about how this guy wet his pants.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users