Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Zak Bagins Dungeon

Simbi Laveau

You have haunted stuff? Neat! Like what?

A lot. It's not so much haunted ,as used in magickal practices for years,giving it unique energy .

A lot. Paintings,jewelry ,skulls .Stuff from all over the world ,literally .Most of it very old .

One of my skulls is 1000 years old ,and was used in some very funky rituals ,thru the early 20th century .

• 2 weeks later...

All I can think of when I see Zak.

3dedde88-d565-4e8c-88d6-82158749b98d.jpg

Nibs

Lol well they say everyone has a twin and i guess you found his lol

Interesting.

"Vud you like... to see... my dungeon?" I wonder how far that gets him with the ladies.

He is very good looking...nice bod and all... but I don't know if that would get me down the stairs (or was the dungeon upstairs)?

Were I single and much younger :whistle:

Simbi, love your sig!

Edited by QuiteContrary
  • Like 1

Interesting.

"Vud you like... to see... my dungeon?" I wonder how far that gets him with the ladies.

He is very good looking...nice bod and all... but I don't know if that would get me down the stairs (or was the dungeon upstairs)?

Were I single and much younger :whistle:

Simbi, love your sig!

I would love to see it ,the dungeon that is ,but given how sensitive I am,I might get sick ,if there was a lot of negative energy .

My stuff doesn't make me sick ,thank god . I usually get sick in rooms full of the stuff ,which has happened twice .

It appeared to be behind a hidden door,and in there was another door that went down some stairs.

There's more than one vid of it ,with more footage ,but I couldn't find that link .

• Like 1

I would love to see it ,the dungeon that is ,but given how sensitive I am,I might get sick ,if there was a lot of negative energy .

My stuff doesn't make me sick ,thank god . I usually get sick in rooms full of the stuff ,which has happened twice .

It appeared to be behind a hidden door,and in there was another door that went down some stairs.

There's more than one vid of it ,with more footage ,but I couldn't find that link .

I am one of the biggest skeptics around, yet from grade school age, I admit, I can get nauseous, very uneasy, feel weird... in of all places art museums! I've been in many in several countries and sometimes the anger and frustration and pain or deep emotions (whatever ?) is palpable for me, I guess? I am also addicted to Ancient Egypt exhibits, for some reason. Oh well...

I am one of the biggest skeptics around, yet from grade school age, I admit, I can get nauseous, very uneasy, feel weird... in of all places art museums! I've been in many in several countries and sometimes the anger and frustration and pain or deep emotions (whatever ?) is palpable for me, I guess? I am also addicted to Ancient Egypt exhibits, for some reason. Oh well...

Museums are the places this happens. Old energy lingers.

If you went in to Zak's dungeon, I suspect you'd spend more time with the spirit box than you would with Zak...

If you went in to Zak's dungeon, I suspect you'd spend more time with the spirit box than you would with Zak...

It's really not like that . I want to look at his skulls and haunted stuff. Its the stuff my nightmares are made of .

I love watching those guys. When they put the clown in the car hahaha he was all arms an legs trying to get out of that car. I can believe he has one. I am surprised about his favorite move. " I have traveled oceans time..." Lol

• Like 1

I love watching those guys. When they put the clown in the car hahaha he was all arms an legs trying to get out of that car. I can believe he has one. I am surprised about his favorite move. " I have traveled oceans time..." Lol

Huh? Which ep have I missed? I am intrigued.

Someone help me out I can't remember the exact ep. . They were in a gift shop and it was full of dolls and clowns. He was creeped out by shop. And freaked out in the car the giant clown was driving. Lol the only thing that would have made funnier would have been it the door if wouldn't open and he had to go out the window.

• Like 1