Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

single life

gryffin1

:rolleyes: personally i think it kinda sucks but hey that's just my opinion........

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• coldethyl

• Never_Hit_Nirvana

• gryffin1

• Barnacle Battlefront

Personally, I had a LOT of fun when I was single. I think it all depends on your perspective. :)

Personally, I think this would make a better blog entry.

I don't mind the single life in someways, but in other ways it sucks. But I can't really make a comparison, seeing as I have always been single.

the only time I didn't like it, was going to sleep alone at night, and when something happened and I wanted to share it with someone and there was noone there...

other than those 2 things... single life was da bomb

:hmm: yeah i know how ya feel dnt worry tho i beleve there's at least one person out there for everyone lol we just aint found them yet. cool name btw :tu:

Single life is nice, but yes, you have to deal with that feeling of being alone sometimes.

Thats the one thing that gets to me. :cry:

Otherwise its pretty fun.

COLLEGE! :D

yeah dude i can relate :alien:

:hmm: yeah i know how ya feel dnt worry tho i beleve there's at least one person out there for everyone lol we just aint found them yet. cool name btw :tu:

Who were you refering to?

I think he was talking to you. :) My name isn't cool and I know this... Pyro's are cool. *nodding head*

He could've been talking to you. I am one of the un-awesome Pyros :ph34r:

lol Pheenix is cooler than my name too... so you're covered :)

Aye. Plus it's the name of a Lost and Cursed City from Lee Fawkes Phantom Comics. Lost and cursed.... Sounds like me! :yes:

I was married for the first time at 18 and divorced when I was 19. I married my current, and last -- we've agreed that the only way either of us is getting out of it is when one of us finally snaps and kills the other -- wife when I was 24. The five years, almost to the day, come to think of it, in between were all right, I guess. A lot more drinking, but a lot less laughter. I never felt complete when I was single. I never had anyone there, that I know I could share anything with. Friends are cool, but most of the time they just don't cut it. Nobody knows me like my wife does and that is a blessing beyond reason, because she will understand when all I want to do is sit on the couch in my underwear and yell my probably drunken head off at the Red Sox and other such things.

Note: If you get tired of being single, DO NOT FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THINGS REASONABLE, go looking for a wife up north. Trust a man who has been married to a Yankee girl, and is married to a girl with the rebel flag tattooed on her right breast, southern girls are infinitely better. :devil:

If you love yourself.. you can lead single life.. otherwise it will suckssss... if you don't know to love yourself.. then there are other ways to find that.. :tu:

If you love yourself.. you can lead single life.. otherwise it will suckssss... if you don't know to love yourself.. then there are other ways to find that.. :tu:

Hell, I love me some me and I still hated single life. Life is much more fun with a built in cheering section.

I loved the single life. So many women so little time. I miss it sometimes, but I would never have my beautiful daughter if I had stayed in it.

look dictnary love have so many meaning.. if dictnary holds this much meaning... then in real life.. it says so much to us.. i am sure no one love themself or others.. because actually we don't know what is love. Only thing we know more than love is EGO

look dictnary love have so many meaning.. if dictnary holds this much meaning... then in real life.. it says so much to us.. i am sure no one love themself or others.. because actually we don't know what is love. Only thing we know more than love is EGO

To heck with love. When I was single it was about sex and partying. I eventually grew out of it, but it was fun. Fly the freak flag high.lol

Edited by ericraven2003

u pyro :P

I love being single! I'm 42 and never married (well almost) but I have a beautiful daughter 2 yrs old and I have been raising my two cousins 14 yrs and 17yrs both boys they are great! Well not all the time but I love them. I also have the BEST SISTER and MOTHER in the world!!! I'm not lonely. And having my bed to myself is great no one snoring or kicking me. Life is pretty good single.

You people are so wierd :lol:

Having just finished an 18 year relationship, I'm discovering that the single life is good - much less responsibility, much more adventure.

Then again, having said that, I'm currently contemplating doing the relationship thing again. Being single is fun in short bursts, but I'd imagine it gets pretty lonely over the long term...

u pyro :P

Hmm. Ok then.

With the whole single thing, I guess it also depends on what kind of person you are. If you are a person who prefers the company of friends, then the single life would be great for you. But if you are the kind of person who wants a deeper relationship, then I guess single life would be the pits.

After a short string of unsuccessful relationships, I'm diggin' it, however I am young and carefree, but yeah, having a female in my life is a nice thing.