Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Psychic ability to find lost item

Laylazac

• 3 weeks later...

A person possibly thousands of miles away won't help by saying "I'm getting a couch...a couch, have you checked the couch?' Do something productive and look for the ring yourself with a few friends, make it a day.

Here's my own little prediction. Either the bathroom or the kitchen. You may have taken it off to wash dishes or shower or whatever so it's probably by the window sil or some form of shelf, or in a drawer.

• Like 1

Hey I lost my wallet today or someone stole around noon I was in school I had 97 dollars all I had left to buy my boyfriend a gift I had my bus pass my credit card I got it stolen at school I noticed around 1140 please someone help I go to north hollywood high school

Hey I lost my wallet today or someone stole around noon I was in school I had 97 dollars all I had left to buy my boyfriend a gift I had my bus pass my credit card I got it stolen at school I noticed around 1140 please someone help I go to north hollywood high school

The best advice you'll get here: Cancel your credit card.