Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Kerry: US in mess in Iraq

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1    <bleeding_heart>

<bleeding_heart>

Poltergeist

• 2,947 posts

• "Nil Satis Nisi Optimum"

Posted 08 April 2004 - 09:44 AM

Democratic presidential hopeful calls on US President to acknowledge his difficulties in Iraq to world.

WASHINGTON - Democratic presidential contender John Kerry on Wednesday called the US occupation of Iraq a "mess" and said it was time for President George W. Bush to acknowledge his difficulties to the world.

The Massachusetts senator, who is running even with the Republican Bush in opinion polls for the November 2 election, slammed the US administration's handling of Iraq where US forces have been confronted by mounting insurgent violence.

"They're doing it in such a frankly inept way," he told CNN.

Kerry called for the US-led Coalition Provisional Authority to hand over responsibility for reconstruction and establishing a new government to "a legitimate international entity." He added that "people don't want to go to work for Paul Bremer" the US civilian administrator in Baghdad.

"I'm not the president and I didn't create this mess, so I don't want to acknowledge a mistake that I haven't made," Kerry said.

Full Article

Posted Image

#2    DC09

DC09

Poltergeist

• 2,458 posts

Posted 08 April 2004 - 08:55 PM

Kerry is a moron.

Think about it this way: Who would the terrorists vote for?  

#3    fearfulone

fearfulone

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 713 posts

• Believe no one that believes you...Trust no one that trusts you...and for your own sake...don't listen to a word i say

Posted 08 April 2004 - 09:46 PM

Yeah, this guy has totally contradicted himself in every vote/statement he's made... personally, i cant imagine a president who doesnt have the backbone to stand up for what he believes!  

VOTE 4 G. BUsh  thumbsup.gif  

Trust no one that trusts you!

"you will need at least two more of the male variety to even pose a threat to us women... remember ... we can think with both the right and left sides of our brain!"
-nxt2hvn

CONSPIRACY I SAY!! CONSPIRACY!

"It's not the bad things that happen to you your upset about, it's the good things that happen to other people that piss you off."
-Robert Udall in 'As Good As It Gets'

#4    Michelle

Michelle

Forum Divinity

• 14,722 posts

• Eleanor Roosevelt: Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.

Posted 08 April 2004 - 11:07 PM

It scares me to death that Kerry and Bush are so close in the polls. I'm encourageing everyone I know to PLEASE vote! (We are ALL pro BUSH!!!)

#5    Mekorig

Mekorig

Government Agent

• 3,577 posts

• A Lithium flower about to bloom

Posted 08 April 2004 - 11:08 PM

Soo, you are gonna vote a moron how didnt know were Brazil is and is controled by his dadys friends?

Im an evil pinko UN slave liberal commie

I don't think any of these "The Vague Society of Nebulous Meanies are going to take over the world and light up a planet" theories worry too much about practical considerations like that. It's all about rousing ill-informed, paranoiac fear, not making sense.

--Jaylemurph

Posted Image

#6    Michelle

Michelle

Forum Divinity

• 14,722 posts

• Eleanor Roosevelt: Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.

Posted 09 April 2004 - 12:23 AM

laugh.gif Lesser of two evils??? But it is a sad thing. crying.gif  

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users