Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Attention all Americans!

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#31    Brazilian man

Brazilian man

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 August 2003 - 07:23 PM

havent  they nothing more to do? i would find myself very important if i know that the CIA is hearing my phone call.....  hehehe

#32    Allie

Allie

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 687 posts

Posted 12 August 2003 - 09:46 PM

QUOTE (Phantom @ Aug 11 2003, 01:37 AM)
wub.gif I like you too Allie...blush.gif

Wanna come together sometime and... laugh? wink2.gif

Is that an invitation Phantom???? wub.gif  wub.gif

I just may take you up on that offer wink2.gif blush.gif  

#33    minera

minera

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 560 posts

• There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,: Than are dreamed of in your philosophy. Act II, scene 2:.. Hamlet

Posted 23 October 2003 - 05:02 AM

Well, maybe I am paranoid. But since Dec 01 my internet connection links to a place called:
              U.S.Army Information Centre
              U.S. Army Proving Ground
               Building 2105
                Yuma AZ 85365-9110 U.S.  
                Name of Server: NS03, Army.MIL

Anyone have any ideas what the above is about?  I suspect something attached itself from a visit to a website or something.  It is not on the other home computer although we share an internet connection.  This information I got after checking an ip on my firewall. The first time I pinged the site as well as did a trace and after my computer got all screwed up and for the longest time I couldnt link to the internet. Im starting to suspect they are spying on websites and whoever goes there or something. Really weird. dontgetit.gif  w00t.gif  crying.gif  alien.gif  devil.gif  

#34    minera

minera

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 560 posts

• There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,: Than are dreamed of in your philosophy. Act II, scene 2:.. Hamlet

Posted 23 October 2003 - 05:11 AM

I might add the eason I checked the IP was because the firewall notice came up that 'someone' was scanning my computer in the security part. They must be having a field day following me around to sites like this etc . Obviously someone is taking some of this stuff very seriously or has a lot of time on their hands......... ph34r.gif  alien.gif ??? :

#35    Lottie

Lottie

The Nappy Ninja !!

• 7,516 posts

• "I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me." - Noel Coward

Posted 23 October 2003 - 09:46 AM

Hey kimm

You are correct in what you said about recruiting psychics as spies. On good authority I have been told that goverment agents in the UK hire Psychics for Remote viewing and so do the CIA. Also these agencies do watch the internet and especially boards such as Paranormal/Occult related sites.

Lottie

#36    Socol

Socol

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 72 posts

Posted 25 October 2003 - 02:34 AM

I've heard that the way you can tell if your phone conversation is being recorded is if you hear an echo when you or someone is talking; this happened to me a few days ago after I said "blow 'em up". ph34r.gif  

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users