Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Quick, simple reading

DarkHunter

I been bored lately and I been thinking alot about stuff I haven't been able to get an answer for so I figured I might as well try here

I been feeling this for a year or two, how to put it, feels like I can't access what I am fully capable of doing, feels like I got alot of energy but that I can't use it, but I don't always feel the energy for lack of a better term.

Second, I been feeling kind of lost, like I don't know what I am suppose to be doing, also been feeling a slight bit lonelier then normal.

I know those are kinda vague, but it should be enough, any help with those 2 things would be appreciated. Basicly I am going for an energy and future reading thing.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DarkHunter

• puridalan

Top Posters In This Topic

I basically just did a quick scan, and from that I felt you were way half top heavy compared to bottom half which isn't normal. This indicated that the site you were trying to axcess that has been having issues I could feel was your head certainly, hence why you might be feeling lost. Also, it might feel like some of your 'creavitity' or faith feels gone at the moment. You need to unblock that, or try to send some of it down toward your limbs because that feels very low pressured, where your head is higher 'beam' if any of this is making sense.

Basically, try to either unfocus/focus on the spot...I give you both options because certain people think about the pain of say a headache and it goes away, other people think about it and it ends up only making it worse. So depending on what type of person you are.