2) EVIL/SIN exists (again in the religious sense.)
3) GOD is not one of those three things thus the GOD that many major religions believe does not exist.
This is my COUNTER-COUNTERARGUMENT:
1) if God is all powerful why does not create an alternate reality without the need for evil? (AKA HEAVEN?)
2) If God Is all knowing, why does did he go through the process of creating something that he does not desire?
3) If God is all loving, what happens to those who are not fortunate enough to know or even hear one of the three major Abrahamic Religions? (CHRISTIANITY, ISLAM, JUDAISM)
What are good and evil made out of?
As they arent made out of matter or energy neither actually exist. They are nothing more than ideas in our heads which is why people would agree with the following contradiction -
1. Torturing a freedom fighter is evil.
2. Torturing a terrorist is good.
As good and evil arent real they arent properties possessed by God.
God hasnt created the reality you live in. The experience you call reality is actually created in your mind by your own sensory perception. Therefore the question isnt why did God create such a nasty reality for me? Its why cant you manage your own ideas, thoughts and perceptions to create a good reality for yourself?
When you're positive the whole world shines with you but when you're negative all it does is rain. Why? Its all perceptions thats why.