Jump to content




Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.


- - - - -

We Are Computers


  • Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1    soulpowertothenthdegree

soulpowertothenthdegree

    Ectoplasmic Residue

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 136 posts
  • Joined:05 Jan 2013
  • Gender:Male

  • Control Your Soul!!

Posted 18 January 2013 - 08:00 PM

We Are Computers

Our Heart is the “hard-drive”.

Our Brain is the “software”.

Our Soul is the “power”.

Our Blood and Water are the “conduit”.



If either of these get a virus or cease to function the computer crashes.

The heart must be strong enough to withstand the overabundance of either influx of electro-magnetic energy, positive or negative.  There has to be a balance of both energies in order to function properly.

The brain must be able to regulate the overabundance of information being thrust upon it daily from outside influences.  We decide what information gets stored, but we are severely influenced by what we see, hear and feel.  The ability to decipher and “read between the lines” is difficult when blinded by negativity or even by an overabundance of positive energy.  Balance is always the key.

The soul is an internal observer that provides the source of both energies.  The goal for the soul is to oversee and regulate when possible.  Due to outside influence this is not always possible.  There are lessons to be learned by observation and allowing the brain and heart to function independently, together and separately, that the soul will gain information from.  The power of the soul will fluctuate regardless because it is not bound to being internal, rather it can come and go at will.

The blood we have coursing through our human body is necessary for allowing the flow of energy.  It does not change the energy of the soul.  The soul will function without blood, blood will not function without the soul.  The water has the same function.  The properties in water are there to help the energy flow from the heart to the brain.  The complexity of how the human body works is beyond the comprehension of even the most intelligent.

We all are wired the same way.  We all have different yet similar software programs.  We all have hard-drives powered by soul energy.  We all need the same conduits to function as humans.  We are all connected to each other through the “web” of our collective consciousness.

Currently, the world we live in has a virus the likes of which have been experienced before.  The ability for our collective soul consciousness to recognize this is severely blinded by the influx of an overabundance of negativity, GREED.  There is a need for materialistic servitude that transcends our souls desire to overcome.  The need for more is outweighed by the need for balance.  More blood, more water, more software, bigger hard-drives at the expense of balance.

There will need to be a virus eradication in order for the balance to be restored


Soul


GIVE ME THE ABILITY TO UNDERSTAND THE THINGS I HAVE NO CONTROL OVER, (PEOPLE, PLACES & THINGS);
GIVE ME THE ABILITY TO UNDERSTAND THE THINGS I DO HAVE CONTROL OVER, (ME, MYSELF & I);
GIVE ME THE ABILITY TO UNDERSTAND THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE TWO!!


#2    Coffey

Coffey

    Majestic 12 Operative

  • Member
  • 5,671 posts
  • Joined:09 Oct 2009
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Norwich UK

  • "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." - Winston Churchill

Posted 18 January 2013 - 08:03 PM

Wrong way around.


Computers are based on us.

Everything we make or "create" is based on ourselves and nature.


Also in a computer the CPU, GPU, motherboard, Memory and hard disk are part of the "brain".

Edited by Coffey, 18 January 2013 - 08:05 PM.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.

#3    sslama

sslama

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 98 posts
  • Joined:15 Jan 2013
  • Gender:Not Selected

  • Say what you mean and mean what you say....that way I know who you are and what you stand for!

Posted 18 January 2013 - 08:35 PM

The brain uses chemicals to transmit information; the computer uses electricity.  In the computer it travels faster.

A computer uses switches that are either on or off ("binary"). In a way, neurons in the brain are either on or off by either firing or not firing an action potential.

Computer memory grows by adding computer chips. Memories in the brain grow by stronger synaptic connections.

It is much easier and faster for the brain to learn new things. Yet, the computer can do many complex tasks at the same time ("multitasking") that are difficult for the brain.

Computers have evolved much faster than the human brain.

The brain needs oxygen and sugar for power; the computer needs electricity to keep working.

It’s easier to fix a computer than the brain.

There is no on off for the brain, there is for a computer.

The computer is faster at doing logical things and computations. However, the brain is better at interpreting the outside world and coming up with new ideas. The brain is capable of imagination.

Scientists understand how computers work…still lots they don’t know about the brain.

"Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad."

#4    Jessica Christ

Jessica Christ

    jeanne d'arc, je te suivrai

  • Member
  • 3,608 posts
  • Joined:27 May 2011
  • Location:Currently entering that inner landscape connecting those throughout life

  • It seems so important now but you will get over.

Posted 18 January 2013 - 09:43 PM

View Postsoulpowertothenthdegree, on 18 January 2013 - 08:00 PM, said:

We Are Computers

Our Heart is the “hard-drive”.

Our Brain is the “software”.

Our Soul is the “power”.

Our Blood and Water are the “conduit”.



If either of these get a virus or cease to function the computer crashes.

The heart must be strong enough to withstand the overabundance of either influx of electro-magnetic energy, positive or negative.  There has to be a balance of both energies in order to function properly.

The brain must be able to regulate the overabundance of information being thrust upon it daily from outside influences.  We decide what information gets stored, but we are severely influenced by what we see, hear and feel.  The ability to decipher and “read between the lines” is difficult when blinded by negativity or even by an overabundance of positive energy.  Balance is always the key.

The soul is an internal observer that provides the source of both energies.  The goal for the soul is to oversee and regulate when possible.  Due to outside influence this is not always possible.  There are lessons to be learned by observation and allowing the brain and heart to function independently, together and separately, that the soul will gain information from.  The power of the soul will fluctuate regardless because it is not bound to being internal, rather it can come and go at will.

The blood we have coursing through our human body is necessary for allowing the flow of energy.  It does not change the energy of the soul.  The soul will function without blood, blood will not function without the soul.  The water has the same function.  The properties in water are there to help the energy flow from the heart to the brain.  The complexity of how the human body works is beyond the comprehension of even the most intelligent.

We all are wired the same way.  We all have different yet similar software programs.  We all have hard-drives powered by soul energy.  We all need the same conduits to function as humans.  We are all connected to each other through the “web” of our collective consciousness.

Currently, the world we live in has a virus the likes of which have been experienced before.  The ability for our collective soul consciousness to recognize this is severely blinded by the influx of an overabundance of negativity, GREED.  There is a need for materialistic servitude that transcends our souls desire to overcome.  The need for more is outweighed by the need for balance.  More blood, more water, more software, bigger hard-drives at the expense of balance.

There will need to be a virus eradication in order for the balance to be restored


Soul


Here is how I view it:

The Universe itself is the hard drive. This is what idark matter is: information. This is why the Universe is expanding: we keep adding more data with every action, thought, and breath.

Society is the software and dictates how we will act.

Our emotions (limbic system) are the power.

Our will (executive functioninig) is the conduit.

In order to see someone, for who they really are, you would have to see them from birth to death, they would appear as a blur of paper dolls.

In this vain there are no borders to your body, you think like a wooden table that it is definite, has a shape, but even the table used to be part of a tree and if you saw the table from beginning to end you would see the table itself has no borders either.

We start to blend in with things around us, entangled, where does one begin and end, in a large part society itself is a creature, we are just a part of it. In this way I see your computer as bigger than the human body but society and the Universe itself. We are all the computer.


#5    soulpowertothenthdegree

soulpowertothenthdegree

    Ectoplasmic Residue

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 136 posts
  • Joined:05 Jan 2013
  • Gender:Male

  • Control Your Soul!!

Posted 22 January 2013 - 05:41 PM

I found this today and thought I would share it here.





Edited by soulpowertothenthdegree, 22 January 2013 - 05:42 PM.

GIVE ME THE ABILITY TO UNDERSTAND THE THINGS I HAVE NO CONTROL OVER, (PEOPLE, PLACES & THINGS);
GIVE ME THE ABILITY TO UNDERSTAND THE THINGS I DO HAVE CONTROL OVER, (ME, MYSELF & I);
GIVE ME THE ABILITY TO UNDERSTAND THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE TWO!!


#6    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

    Omnipotent Entity

  • Member
  • 9,008 posts
  • Joined:01 Jan 2011
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:The sixth circle

  • Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 22 January 2013 - 05:49 PM

Someone must have failed biology, the heart isn't a storage device and your power source comes from food.


#7    Frank Merton

Frank Merton

    Blue fish

  • Member
  • 13,440 posts
  • Joined:22 Jan 2013
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam

  • fmerton.blogspot.com

Posted 22 January 2013 - 05:52 PM

To the extent that we do some of the same things computers do, there are similarities.  I don't know that we can be said to be computers though.  They are much faster than we are at calculations and recalling stored memory, and much more accurate.

However they are insensate.  You can build a computer to detect light, but not to experience it.  You can build a computer to follow a program, but not to do what it wants separate from the program.  If, then, we are computers, we are also more.


#8    Sean93

Sean93

    Astral Projection

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 725 posts
  • Joined:24 Nov 2012
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Ireland

  • WRATH

Posted 23 January 2013 - 02:15 AM

I often look at Earth as a big body...metaphorically of course.

Like out bodies, there are some good bacteria and some bad bacteria...and there are virus'. We are the bacteria, some good, some bad; some are the virus', slowly but surely ripping the world apart, much like the AIDS virus decimates it's host, we too do the same to the planet albeit at a much lower rate...

If we were like computers, then that means we've a designer; I always thoughts gods were without fault though because we humans are messed up and flawed beyond belief. Sure computers can become faulty...but we're not gods so there's no excuse for lacklustre design on our part.

"Be peaceful, be courteous, respect everyone; but if someone puts his hand on you, send him to the cemetery."

“To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize.”

#9    Beany

Beany

    Poltergeist

  • 3,246 posts
  • Joined:26 Jul 2011
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:California

  • If music is the most universal language just think of me as one whole note. Nikki Giovanni

Posted 23 January 2013 - 03:07 AM

Of course we're not  computers. Although every now & then I do get glitchy. HMMM, wonder what that means!


#10    Frank Merton

Frank Merton

    Blue fish

  • Member
  • 13,440 posts
  • Joined:22 Jan 2013
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam

  • fmerton.blogspot.com

Posted 23 January 2013 - 08:27 AM

View PostBeany, on 23 January 2013 - 03:07 AM, said:

Of course we're not  computers. Although every now & then I do get glitchy. HMMM, wonder what that means!
I worry about when I get old (I'm pretty old now but I mean if and when I really am old).  The nurse use to ask my grandmother, "What did you eat for breakfast," as a litmus for how her memory was doing.  I dare say I never remember what I ate, so no doubt they would put me in the hopeless category, and would have done even when I was twenty.


#11    soulpowertothenthdegree

soulpowertothenthdegree

    Ectoplasmic Residue

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 136 posts
  • Joined:05 Jan 2013
  • Gender:Male

  • Control Your Soul!!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 03:19 AM

Not one of you actually got the intent behind this post.  I find that fascinating in itself.  Try reading it again.

GIVE ME THE ABILITY TO UNDERSTAND THE THINGS I HAVE NO CONTROL OVER, (PEOPLE, PLACES & THINGS);
GIVE ME THE ABILITY TO UNDERSTAND THE THINGS I DO HAVE CONTROL OVER, (ME, MYSELF & I);
GIVE ME THE ABILITY TO UNDERSTAND THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE TWO!!


#12    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

    Omnipotent Entity

  • Member
  • 9,008 posts
  • Joined:01 Jan 2011
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:The sixth circle

  • Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 24 January 2013 - 05:52 AM

View Postsoulpowertothenthdegree, on 24 January 2013 - 03:19 AM, said:

Not one of you actually got the intent behind this post.  I find that fascinating in itself.  Try reading it again.
Doesn't make it anymore correct.


#13    Frank Merton

Frank Merton

    Blue fish

  • Member
  • 13,440 posts
  • Joined:22 Jan 2013
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam

  • fmerton.blogspot.com

Posted 24 January 2013 - 07:11 AM

It strikes me (and this has happened to me often enough) that when it becomes apparent that no one is getting the point you try to make, that it is not something wrong with the audience but with the speaker, and he or she should go back and try again.





0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users