Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Oldest person here?

Xenojjin

I dunno if this has been done before . I just was wondering what age group is most attracted to conspiracies .

Xenojjin,

I'm going to move this to the conspiracy category then, to help keep things in perspective for you.

MM

What's your age, Xenojjin?

Having read some of your posts, my guess is it falls in ranges one or two, three at the outside.

If it's higher than that, I'm genuinely worried for you.

I'm only 15,i accidentally stumbled upon this site whilst searching for pics on the Mothman.

I'm 15

I found this web-site when I was looking for ghost pics. tongue.gif

just turned 23 on oct 14. i came into this site when i typed in "unexplained" in google. by far the best website for the "unexplained" i give major props to all you guys who keep this website running well. thumbsup.gif

Having read some of your posts, my guess is it falls in ranges one or two, three at the outside.

insulting my posts which are mostly composed of sarcasm ? And now you say I must be a baby because the posts are crazy ? I seriously doubt anybody cared to hear this at all . Age has nothing to do with intellect , and doesn't always influence knowledge . Rather then saying my posts are dumb and sitting back why don't you post some argument on why they are dumb ? I am sure you must have some intellegence . So make an argument . Thats the fun of forums , Debate ! original.gif

insulting my posts which are mostly composed of sarcasm ? And now you say I must be a baby because the posts are crazy ? I seriously doubt anybody cared to hear this at all . Age has nothing to do with intellect , and doesn't always influence knowledge . Rather then saying my posts are dumb and sitting back why don't you post some argument on why they are dumb ? I am sure you must have some intellegence . So make an argument . Thats the fun of forums , Debate ! original.gif

I'm afraid, Xenojjin, you've scored an own goal. You ask the question, how old is everyone? You should start the ball rolling with your age.

So....debate time....I'm 36 (as it says on my profile). Your turn. How old are you?

Or are you so wrapped up in your private eye/spy flick fantasies that revealing the truth could put your life at danger? laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

By the way, I never said you were `dumb.' I suggested that your posts are rather childish. Hence the joke about your age.

Come on...we're waiting...age please...or why should anyone else have to answer?

17 . So I am legally a minor who could care less if a 36 year old thinks my posts are childish . And I do not think revealing the truth about my age will put my life in danger , I fail to see how you may believe that .

Give that man a ceee-gar! tongue.gif

I guessed right, didn't I?

Anyway, just curious. Thanks. wink2.gif

Its on my profile, but I’m an old man at 30! You are young as your feel… or something like that. If that’s the case, then I’m 18 again... crying.gif

Wow 18, all those years ago. If only I could be 18 with what I know now, boy would I cause some trouble, lol… disgust.gif

By the way, I would be impressed if we get anyone from age group 1. Because that would be one intelligent little kid… The next Stephen Hawkins… dontgetit.gif

That's right. Smart lad. original.gif

Oh, and xenojjin...we both know I was refering to the age ranges in your little poll at the top of the post. Age range 1....age range 2....(still following?) and age range 3.

Now you're just being childish...aren't you.

I am 26 going on 99. I feel a midlife crisis coming on ...... mellow.gif

I am 26 going on 99. I feel a midlife crisis coming on ...... mellow.gif

LMAO Moe......I'm 28, and think I've had mine already

laugh.giflaugh.gif

still fun to poke fun at . just to annoy an old man ( ok 36 is not that old but to me it is original.gif ) Im glad I am young .

To be young again... dontgetit.gif

Oh I don’t know, all those hormones sloshing around, making things get hairy or fall out… Spending 2 hours just doing your hair, or splashing a litre of aftershave on to impress the opposite sex, when in fact the instant they smell you their nose gives out, and the stink kills 20 million of their neurons in one blast… Thinking that every giggling girl is laughing at you personally. Spots that a warthog would be impressed with. And those clothes, when you look back you go… “no really, what was I thinking?” And the expression, “ask a teenager while they know everything,” hits the nail on the head.

No offence to anyone, I’m just reminiscing… oh the good old days… wacko.gif

still fun to poke fun at . just to annoy an old man ( ok 36 is not that old but to me it is original.gif ) Im glad I am young .

You're not annoying me, little boy. Just proving me right. That you're childish.

I actually find your reactions amusing.

I dont do any of those things you just posted . I hardly ever shave , I assume when someone laughs at me they are laughing AT me and not with me , I have not cut my hair for quite some time , and 2hrs is probobly the total time I take doing my hair over a period of 1.5 months . On top of that I dont think i know everything at all , and I am willing to say if I was wrong and apologize for it . Dont worry , I do shower every night of course . ( I will actually smell myself if I dont sad.gif )

But then again ... that stuff applies to most of the other kids at my school . Especially ( no offense ) the "popular" girls . Of course that is probobly why they are popular . Whatever , they won't be getting anywhere with their looks later in life , and a lot of them wont even look half as good .

Don’t take my last post the wrong way, I was just reminiscing as to what it was like when I was a teenager. Nothing was personally pointed at you, or anyone else on this site. huh.gif

cufflink

You're not annoying me, little boy. Just proving me right. That you're childish.

I actually find your reactions amusing.

exactly cufflink . And I find the fact that you , a 36 year old english dude , is actually reading them pretty amusing as well . If not , quite sad actually . I have been sarcastic throughout this entire subject , and its fun . And yes I am a kid , you can make fun of me for that all you want . I honestly wont care , just laugh that a 36 yr old has nothing better to do but argue with a kid about him being a kid .