Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

R.I.P Cadetak

Siara

Very, very bad news. I was looking at Cadetak's profile doing a bit of praying, clicked his myspace link, & noticed an RIP message. Googling that led to this obituary http://obits.cleveland.com/obituaries/cleveland/obituary.aspx?n=alexander-j-kolodny&pid=139754616 .

I can't believe it. He was 22.

Edited by Siara

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• She-ra

• whither

• ~Onyx~

• Siara

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I was very shocked and saddened to hear this awful news, my thoughts go out to his family at this difficult time.

This is unbelievable. I was shocked to hear this and thank you Siara for posting this and the pm's. I wish I would have talked more with him the other day, I just never imagined it truly could be this horrible. He was a bright young kid with a heart of gold and a sense of humor that got me every time. Just unbelievable that such a young person can be gone so quick. You will be missed my friend. If there is an afterlife I'll meet ya in the Vegas part of it ;)

RIP Cadetak

Edited by The Silver Thong

That is just terrible news, He was young and way to young to die like this,

My thoughts goes out to him and his family

Oh hell. I can't believe it. That's terrible.

My heart goes out to his family.

He will be missed!

Far too young. :cry:

We will miss him.

My thoughts are with his friends and family.

Nibs

Oh, geez... I was reading one of his posts just a few days ago. :(

RIP, my friend.

Edited by Shade-san

._. o_o

Cad... no no no.. =( He's not gone.. he can't be gone! >.<

*lowers her head*

*Cries*

RIP Cadetak.

Edited by Moon Princess

Bwyso i mewn dangnefedd hychydig hun

(Rest in peace little one)

We'll light a candle for you

Our thoughts and Condolences to His Kin

GH & Mrs GH

Rest In Peace, Cadetak :cry: , i didnt know you well, but my thoughts are with your friends and family.

can an admin please delete my first comment on his profile, i spelled peace wrong :no:

Edited by DevilDogPratt

What horrible news...that is just terrible. I am so sorry for his friends and family...my hear goes out to them.

I have pinned(sticky) this thread to make sure everyone gets a chance to see it.

Thoughts go out to his family... I hate I didnt get to know him before this.

message to cadeak: hey bro... hope your having a blast up there! well, if you can, send us a message to let us know you got there ok.

your fren

-Brian

I didn't really talk to or know him very well, but saw him in chat here. That is sad. Adding my condolences. RIP.

Reposting something Cadetak posted on his "Good News, Bad News" thread in this Community Lounge

Posted 14 February 2010 - 12:53 PM

Okay this is my last post for awhile, but in case it is my final post I would like to thank the outstanding UM Community, the Moderator Team for not banning me, and Saru for creating and upkeeping this unrivaled and fantastic website.

It is truly remarkable that a message board of this nature functions smoothly. The rest of the net devolves into flame wars at the drop of a hat on trivial subjects such as Star Wars v.s. Star Trek but we somehow remain civil discussing and even debating such controversial subjects such as religion and politics. No spam, or Youtube/Xbox Live level immature insults, no stupid repeated internet memes, and super suprisingly this website which specializes in the paranormal has little to no crazies. Just pure awesomeness, all day every day.

So cya when I cya!

This is absolutely horrible news. He was much too young.

My deepest condolences to his family.