Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Australians!

Moon Minion

Well, it was only a matter of time, so how many Auzzies do we have on UM? :P

I'm from Brisbane!!

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wolfpower

• zednuts

• xCrimsonx

• cluey

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Does living in Oz count? If yes then near Byron

Does living in Oz count? If yes then near Byron

Byron bay? Yes that counts ha ha ha

Byron bay? Yes that counts ha ha ha

LOL good :tu:

But I don't exactly live in Byron Just near. Have you heard of Rosebank? Kinda there:yes:

And I Hope for another few months :ph34r:

LOL good :tu:

But I don't exactly live in Byron Just near. Have you heard of Rosebank? Kinda there:yes:

And I Hope for another few months :ph34r:

I maybe have, but I definitely know Byron, been camping around there before :D

I maybe have, but I definitely know Byron, been camping around there before :D

You are probably not the first :w00t: LOL Almost every person I know camps at Byron good ol Byron :rofl:

If you go back you really gotta check out Rosebank Area It is up on the Mountains and a great spot, with waterfalls and well the rainforest and stuff, not to forgot the 'hippie' Places (like all of byron :lol: )

You are probably not the first :w00t: LOL Almost every person I know camps at Byron good ol Byron :rofl:

If you go back you really gotta check out Rosebank Area It is up on the Mountains and a great spot, with waterfalls and well the rainforest and stuff, not to forgot the 'hippie' Places (like all of byron :lol: )

XD!! Oh I shall, come to think of it, I think me and the family are due for another camping expedition. ;)

Well, it was only a matter of time, so how many Auzzies do we have on UM? :P

I'm from Brisbane!!

Hey Moon Minion and Wolfpower, I'm smack dab exactly between you guys, right on the QLD/NSW border (near the ocean).

Since we're all Aussies I have to ask, do you find Australia to be a spooky/supernatural place? It's probably just me but I've never found it creepy. I love the place, but no creepiness.

...oh, 'cept for drop bears ;)

Hey Moon Minion and Wolfpower, I'm smack dab exactly between you guys, right on the QLD/NSW border (near the ocean).

Since we're all Aussies I have to ask, do you find Australia to be a spooky/supernatural place? It's probably just me but I've never found it creepy. I love the place, but no creepiness.

LOL is it nice there?

I have no Idea why they called it a spooky place, But maybe Supernatural cause we got animals here other lands don't have. Diffidently not creepy.

P.S. I wouldn't say I am really from Oz. I am originally from Europe (LOL Aussies are Europeans anyway) But I live in Oz and don't mind being called an Aussie :D ay mate? (I am still lerning) :D

XD!! Oh I shall, come to think of it, I think me and the family are due for another camping expedition. ;)

LOL I can tell you great places up there the 2 best are: Rainbow Temple and the other one is Jasper Hall (it is a wwoofers place but also a great place just to stay) :P

G'day! Oh we should really over do the Auzzie slang in here :lol:

Um...spooky? No lol, granted we have some interesting history and cultural background. I think it also depends on where in Australia you are. Here where I am, nope. Though Toowong Cemetery supposedly did have a "Vampire" :D

LOL I can tell you great places up there the 2 best are: Rainbow Temple and the other one is Jasper Hall (it is a wwoofers place but also a great place just to stay) :P

Thank you, I will keep them in mind. And (though a little bit late) welcome to Australia! Ha ha.

G'day! Oh we should really over do the Auzzie slang in here :lol:

Um...spooky? No lol, granted we have some interesting history and cultural background. I think it also depends on where in Australia you are. Here where I am, nope. Though Toowong Cemetery supposedly did have a "Vampire" :D

Thank you, I will keep them in mind. And (though a little bit late) welcome to Australia! Ha ha.

G'day

LOL it probably is 'mate' but never mind :D

Naw I don't think it has a Vampire...:no: I am quite sure most people here will say No to that :tu:

G'day

LOL it probably is 'mate' but never mind :D

Naw I don't think it has a Vampire...:no: I am quite sure most people here will say No to that :tu:

HA ha ha I was being silly. But Sigh, there was a thread...but I'm lazy...

Oh alright lol

Thread

And yes I am still yet to take the official tour...

Edited by Moon Minion

Um...spooky? No lol, granted we have some interesting history and cultural background.

Hmmmm......

Q. What's the difference between Australia and a yoghurt?

A. Left long enough, a yoghurt will eventually develop a culture!

s11919.gif

Hmmmm......

Q. What's the difference between Australia and a yoghurt?

A. Left long enough, a yoghurt will eventually develop a culture!

s11919.gif

You love stirring up the hornets' nest, don't you Ealdwita? :P You are hysterical!

Oops! an American has set foot in the Auzzie thread....Moon Minion may throw something at me..... *slinks back to my cave* :lol:

HA ha ha I was being silly. But Sigh, there was a thread...but I'm lazy...

Oh alright lol

Thread

And yes I am still yet to take the official tour...

G'day LOL I don't really believe that... :mellow: But why is she supposed to be a Vampire? aren't Vampires supposed to have sharp fangs? And can turn in to a Bat? You know that kinda Hollywood stuff.

And anyway If she would have beaten these two womans there she should have been able just to fly through The coffin and soil? Not? LOL I should probably post this at the topic not here :innocent:

Boards getting full of Bogans :innocent::innocent:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bogan

......... <_<

You know mate I think you would have been better on if you wouldn't have told me what that means....

grrrrrrrrrrr :angry:

Just watch the cave entrance next time you enter mate..... :devil:

LOL

Dubididubdidu :innocent: :innocent: :innocent:

......... <_<

You know mate I think you would have been better on if you wouldn't have told me what that means....

grrrrrrrrrrr :angry:

Just watch the cave entrance next time you enter mate..... :devil:

LOL

Dubididubdidu :innocent: :innocent: :innocent:

STREWTH !!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

STREWTH !!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

....... :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: