Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 2 votes

Demons

• Please log in to reply
332 replies to this topic

#331    SSilhouette

SSilhouette

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 905 posts

Posted 29 April 2013 - 06:26 PM

pallidin, on 22 July 2012 - 09:59 PM, said:

I don't know, but I think a lot of people saw a demon at that Colorado theater massacre.

It is even possible that this demon was behind this massacre since there are real people who use a fast mind control method leading to total obedience in a few hours. In my view, most massacres, especially those when the murderers kill themselves, are man-made. It is one evil center.

There are demons behind the foul acts of men to be sure.  And the price they exact is quite high.  The one's lucky enough to be brainwashed as you say, and then kill themselves Spirited Thinker, are the lucky ones.  The truly unfortunate are those behind the brainwashing.

They are allowed free reign and almost an uncanny absence of repurcussions for their acts.  They are lulled into believing there is no afterlife, no judgment day, no reward or punishment.  They are themselves brainwashed to believe that all pursuits of a worldly nature are legitmate and that any length to achieve goals of power and wealth are competely without consequences.  Their ultimate "suicide" is the death of the soul, not just merely the body.  The poor vessel that was mechanized and sent out on the real demons' nefarious errands have a shot at redemption.  Not so with their masters.

And so, they go on believing they are untouchable, a belief that is reinforced by a temporary protective cloak they are leant from their masters.  Then when their final day comes, as it always does, [bypass surgeries, transplants, heroics cannot last forever]  according to hundreds and thousands of near death survivors, they will be tortured in manners too gruesome for hardened convicts to describe.  Scenes of seas of arms and claws tearing the flesh from the pawn as he screams in agony.   Demons chewing the flesh from the damned's limbs over and over, to resprout anew, only to be re-devoured...feeling every stab of agony in the realist sense.  Sexual assaults and psychological torture that makes what the CIA does look like child's play in comparison.  From reading the near death accounts of the negative type, Dante's Inferno is like "diet hell".  For a hardened brutal man to refuse to tell the tales of what he experienced and then was revived from for a second chance is significant.  These guys never hold back.  It must be an awful awakening indeed.

So for all you people involved in dark deeds, using others as your pawns, know that you yourself are a pawn of a far more sinister Master.  And the rent will come due.  For you, there will be no second chance.  The only chance you have is now to realize what I've just told you here.  Enjoy your hayday.  I'm sure from your POV, everything is peaches and cream.  It always is for your type.  If it was crappy, you'd catch on...or maybe pause to think about the road you're on..

Edited by SSilhouette, 29 April 2013 - 06:27 PM.

#332    Heaven Is A Halfpipe

Heaven Is A Halfpipe

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 914 posts

• Hi. My name is Spike.

Posted 01 May 2013 - 04:14 PM

View PostSSilhouette, on 29 April 2013 - 06:26 PM, said:

There are demons behind the foul acts of men to be sure.  

Please don't use the demon excuse for anytime somebody does something awful. People are accountable for their own actions and we should be beyond the days of people blaming the naughty demons for anything and everything "foul" that they do.

You can go the distance, you can run the mile and you can walk straight through HELL with a smile.

My UM Credentials: http://www.unexplain...5

#333    SSilhouette

SSilhouette

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 905 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 09:06 PM

Of course we are responsible for our actions.  Every moment we are tempted by that little voice that says "go ahead, it will be OK if you do"..we know better.  That part is actively ours, until we are so owned where we fail to realize we have a choice anymore.  Then I think the word that describes someone like that is "sociopath".

I wasn't excusing the hosts of these parasitic beings.  The hosts in the beginning at least, know very well and have a clear choice on their behavior.

It's just that they can be very very persuasive.  I was more outlining the basic nature of the arrangement.  Of course we have free will.  That's what the whole gig is about.  Free will vs temptation and our strength of will to resist going down dark roads.  That's the whole gig right there.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users