Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * - - - 2 votes

Alien photos that make you go HHHMMM .......

alien photo

• Please log in to reply
125 replies to this topic

#61    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

SCIENCE!

• 10,800 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 10:38 PM

View Postfreetoroam, on 14 November 2012 - 03:10 PM, said:

But those photos where not taken yesterday, they were taken before we had the equipment to make them look really real. In those days it would seem quite a remarkable feat to create something like them, hence the followers, but today we know better, hence they are fake.
Your contention is that these photos

View Postmfrmboy, on 14 November 2012 - 02:24 PM, said:

What photos of aliens make you think they could be real ?

A few that I had to take a second look at -
Attachment dead_alien_picture_6.jpgAttachment dead_alien_picture_10.jpgAttachment dead_alien_picture_11.jpgAttachment dead_alien_picture_12.jpg

Are from the late 40s when the Roswell Event occured?
They're great quality photos, clear and crisp, almost of a digital quality to the image (and please, don't say "they look like that because they've been digitally preserved", digitally preserved archival photos still look like archival photos).
Also, when did latex gloves get invented? The sixties apparently http://www.acgrouplt...ct-knowledge-22

So it's a bit odd that the person conducting the autopsy/necropsy is wearing them if it's meant to be the late 40s.

I must not fear. Fear is the Mind-Killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and to move through me. And when it is gone I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.
When the fear is gone, there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.

#62    freetoroam

freetoroam

Honourary member of the UM asylum

• 7,518 posts

• If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 14 November 2012 - 11:33 PM

View PostWearer of Hats, on 14 November 2012 - 10:38 PM, said:

Your contention is that these photos

Are from the late 40s when the Roswell Event occured?
They're great quality photos, clear and crisp, almost of a digital quality to the image (and please, don't say "they look like that because they've been digitally preserved", digitally preserved archival photos still look like archival photos).
Also, when did latex gloves get invented? The sixties apparently http://www.acgrouplt...ct-knowledge-22

So it's a bit odd that the person conducting the autopsy/necropsy is wearing them if it's meant to be the late 40s.
In 1889, William Stewart Halsted, the first chief of surgery at John Hopkins Hospital, invented rubber gloves in order to prevent medical staff from catching dermatitis from surgical chemicals.
It was household gloves which were invented in the 60`s.
The autopsy was not done on someones kitchen table along side baking a carrot cake, it was done in a lab and they did have gloves then,

Edited by freetoroam, 15 November 2012 - 12:03 AM.

In an ideal World a law would be passed were NO guns were allowed and all those out there destroyed, trouble is the law makers are not going to take a risk of trying to pass that without making sure they are armed first.

#63    White Unicorn

White Unicorn

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 749 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 12:34 AM

View Postfreetoroam, on 14 November 2012 - 03:32 PM, said:

mcrom901, you are cheating, that was not in original line up, you can`t just add photos willy nilly.
Cute little monkey though...and I am convinced that one is real.

Could be computer generated monkey so its a fake!  LOL  No photo of anything can be taken as real... at least when it comes to something that everyone hasn't seen like aliens.....but we'll believe a monkey is real but there is no PROOF if you know what I mean....

#64    White Unicorn

White Unicorn

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 749 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 12:38 AM

View Postmfrmboy, on 14 November 2012 - 03:42 PM, said:

It would be impossible to tell if the subject of a photo is real or not these days.  

I am not asking if they are real.... just if there is any info on them and  if there are any pics that make you think that the subject could possibly be a true extraterrestrial.

They do look good an make you go hmmmm but I don't think they are real aliens

#65    freetoroam

freetoroam

Honourary member of the UM asylum

• 7,518 posts

• If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 12:42 AM

View PostWhite Unicorn, on 15 November 2012 - 12:38 AM, said:

They do look good an make you go hmmmm but I don't think they are real aliens
Don`t let me down now, what do you mean you don`t "think" they are real aliens. :cry:

In an ideal World a law would be passed were NO guns were allowed and all those out there destroyed, trouble is the law makers are not going to take a risk of trying to pass that without making sure they are armed first.

#66    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 17,831 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 12:49 AM

I`ll take this a another No for E.T ! :tsu:

This is a Work in Progress!

#67    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

SCIENCE!

• 10,800 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 01:00 AM

View Postfreetoroam, on 14 November 2012 - 11:33 PM, said:

In 1889, William Stewart Halsted, the first chief of surgery at John Hopkins Hospital, invented rubber gloves in order to prevent medical staff from catching dermatitis from surgical chemicals.
It was household gloves which were invented in the 60`s.
The autopsy was not done on someones kitchen table along side baking a carrot cake, it was done in a lab and they did have gloves then,
Actually, the MEDICAL latex glove we'd recognise today was invented in the 60s. http://en.wikipedia....iki/Latex_glove
This is what Halstead invented: http://www.google.co...29,r:3,s:0,i:78

Not exactly what we see in the photo is it?

I must not fear. Fear is the Mind-Killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and to move through me. And when it is gone I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.
Only I will remain.

#68    stevemagegod

stevemagegod

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,243 posts

• "That's one small step for man, one giant leap for mankind"-Neil Armstrong

Posted 15 November 2012 - 01:17 AM

View Postmfrmboy, on 14 November 2012 - 02:24 PM, said:

What photos of aliens make you think they could be real ?

A few that I had to take a second look at -
Does anyone know anything about these ?Attachment dead_alien_picture_6.jpgAttachment dead_alien_picture_10.jpgAttachment dead_alien_picture_11.jpgAttachment dead_alien_picture_12.jpg

Posted Image

#69    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,833 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 15 November 2012 - 01:34 AM

Why are aliens ugly?

My daughter asked this when I was watching Star Trek, and by gum she has a point. Big vein riddled heads, scrawny little bodies, all lost out in the aesthetics stakes. The only ones whom appear to be good looking are the Nordics, and they are based on us, by the most dubious of sources. As we evolve, we are expected to eventually evolve a coffee coloured skin with fine features, larger eyes, and females with pert breasts. I always remember that bit for some strange reason. All of which sounds lovely and all, but why do we not ever see an alien and go, Wow! What a beautiful creature! I never imagined beauty in that form! The closest I have heard to this are the wet dream abductees whom say that Aliens change into beautiful creatures, one particular claimant I remember actually cited Pamela Anderson as a model to describe the transformed creature. Personally I think that bar could be raised but the point stands. The best looking creatures in the Universe appear to be us. Even 7 of 9 is human.

Is this possible, or likely? What do you think?

Why do we supposedly only get visited by the undatables?

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#70    White Unicorn

White Unicorn

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 749 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 01:46 AM

View Postfreetoroam, on 15 November 2012 - 12:42 AM, said:

Don`t let me down now, what do you mean you don`t "think" they are real aliens. :cry:

They look more like genetic human hybrids then a being totally alien to our world. I think aliens would alter themselves or a sub species for the research travel mission as well as the enviroments that they are exploring. Those explorers would appear much different from the originating species and more compatable with the enviroments of the world they are visiting.

Originating species might be from a totally liquid enviroment and made hybrids of what ever enviroment they intend to travel in order to be more efficient.

I'm not letting you down!  I'm a believer that we've been visited by different intelligent species, but who can really know what is a genuine image or fake or the motives behind them.

#71    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

SCIENCE!

• 10,800 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 01:57 AM

View Postpsyche101, on 15 November 2012 - 01:34 AM, said:

Why are aliens ugly?
Deanna Troi's none too shabby, and everyone seems to love the Doctor.

Only I will remain.

#72    CommunitarianKevin

CommunitarianKevin

Fact Corrector

• 1,279 posts

• Now we know that heedless self-interests is bad economics.-FDR

Posted 15 November 2012 - 02:00 AM

View Postpsyche101, on 15 November 2012 - 01:34 AM, said:

Why are aliens ugly?

My daughter asked this when I was watching Star Trek, and by gum she has a point. Big vein riddled heads, scrawny little bodies, all lost out in the aesthetics stakes. The only ones whom appear to be good looking are the Nordics, and they are based on us, by the most dubious of sources. As we evolve, we are expected to eventually evolve a coffee coloured skin with fine features, larger eyes, and females with pert breasts. I always remember that bit for some strange reason. All of which sounds lovely and all, but why do we not ever see an alien and go, Wow! What a beautiful creature! I never imagined beauty in that form! The closest I have heard to this are the wet dream abductees whom say that Aliens change into beautiful creatures, one particular claimant I remember actually cited Pamela Anderson as a model to describe the transformed creature. Personally I think that bar could be raised but the point stands. The best looking creatures in the Universe appear to be us. Even 7 of 9 is human.

Is this possible, or likely? What do you think?

Why do we supposedly only get visited by the undatables?

Forget an alien looking good, I would be suprised to see one that is even mildly human looking or humanoid looking. I would honestly be suprised if the aliens had 4 limbs or resembled any mammal we have seen on Earth. The only way that is even plausible is if they came from a planet exactly like earth, and that is still a shot in the dark IMO.

My screen names may change. My real name is Kevin. You can call me that in the threads...
My "about me" page...
http://www.unexplain...showentry=24860
http://athans-athansblog.blogspot.com/
https://twitter.com/KevinAthans

#73    CommunitarianKevin

CommunitarianKevin

Fact Corrector

• 1,279 posts

• Now we know that heedless self-interests is bad economics.-FDR

Posted 15 November 2012 - 02:01 AM

View PostWearer of Hats, on 15 November 2012 - 01:57 AM, said:

There are some sexy Romulans and Vulcans. That green chick in the new Star Trek movie is pretty hot...and what about the movie Avatar? That blue chick is bangin lol

My screen names may change. My real name is Kevin. You can call me that in the threads...
My "about me" page...
http://www.unexplain...showentry=24860
http://athans-athansblog.blogspot.com/
https://twitter.com/KevinAthans

#74    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,833 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 15 November 2012 - 03:10 AM

View PostWearer of Hats, on 15 November 2012 - 01:57 AM, said:

Deanna Troi is half human ;)

Indeed everyone loves the Doctor, but I do not find any incarnation "attractive" :lol:

And, we look like Time Lords, Time Lords do not look like us! (Matt Smith)

Edited by psyche101, 15 November 2012 - 03:11 AM.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#75    Imaginarynumber1

Imaginarynumber1

I am not an irrational number

• 4,862 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 03:25 AM

View Postouija ouija, on 14 November 2012 - 04:18 PM, said:

Regarding the video: the OP's photos are not stills from it.

The last three photo's are in indeed from the vid with Alan Alda. Watch from around the 1:30 mark and you can see the exact scene from one of the stills.

The first one's identity is even better...
You ready for this?

It's promo shot for an episode of the X-FIles. "Musings of a Cigarette Smoking Man." http://forgetomori.c...are-unit-alien/

Booom! All fake photos.

Edited by Imaginarynumber1, 15 November 2012 - 03:26 AM.

"A cat has nine lives. For three he plays, for three he strays, and for the last three he stays."

July 17th, 2008 (Full moon the next night)

RAPTORS! http://www.unexplain...pic=233151&st=0

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users