Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

I think something is watching me.......

Starfire

I've seen some ghost photos and they really creep me out! sad.gif Now it feels like someone's watching my every move.............. ohmy.gif That can't be good! I'm new to this site, it looks and sounds pretty cool! Well, back to the subgect. My cat are hissing at something that I can't see! And there not hissing at me, thats for sure! Damn! Gotta go, see-ya!

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LittleIrishVampiress

• Fluffybunny

• Babs

• fulltimekiller

Top Posters In This Topic

an eary felling? its 'an eerie feeling' hun! grin2.gif

It could be an "eary" feeling...maybe she senses someone watching her ears... tongue.gif

Seriousely though, it could be something paranormal, or it could be paranoia. If it persists I would consult a doctor...

It could be an "eary" feeling...maybe she senses someone watching her ears... tongue.gif

Seriousely though, it could be something paranormal, or it could be paranoia. If it persists I would consult a doctor...

huh.gif umm...i spose tis possible...yeah, sure why not! tongue.gif who dosnt feel like someones watching there ears now and again grin2.gif

I have taken photos of orbs and smokey see through matter;now I feel like something is watching me;the hair stands up on the back of my neck,like someone is there. ph34r.gif

I'm glad you posted this.I really just think it is my imagination ,now that I know about ghosts and ghostly pictures. ph34r.gifph34r.gif

i thinks its fear or paranoid cause you see ghost pictures and you feel creepy right? then you believe that there might be someone behind you. just dont look any scary stuff it will go away