Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Barbara Bush says Hillary will Lose

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#16    SilverCougar

SilverCougar

All hail the gods of Rum

• 10,873 posts

• The origonal Damneddirtytreehugging-
    paganhippiewerecougarrum pirate.

Posted 30 March 2005 - 05:23 PM

That is.. not the right thing to say if you want to run for president.  There isn't enough militant feminests out there that would vote you in even into the primaries...

Doctor_Strangelove: If only I lived in a world with no risk of piss tests. Then I could just sit here and
watch videos on angelfish and become one with nature.

#17    I am me

I am me

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,115 posts

Posted 30 March 2005 - 05:49 PM

it won't matter who runs or who wins, haven't you all figured it out by now?

we will get somebody who wants to grow the government, increase its power and do everything they said they were not going to do when they ran for the office.

#18    Babs

Babs

Alien Abducter

• 4,663 posts

• "Truth will first be ridiculed, then violently opposed, and finally accepted as self-evident" A. Schopenhauer 1788-1860

Posted 02 April 2005 - 02:34 PM

QUOTE(__Kratos__ @ Mar 30 2005, 11:18 AM)
Rice already said in an interview she would not run for president. So I guess your going to be stuck with Hillary, Babs.

The last women candidate, lost my interest the second she said, "Men are the reason for all of the worlds problems." Blah, just can't go around saying that and expect to get elected.

View Post

Kratos...who said that?

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation"

Henry David Thoreau...

#19    __Kratos__

__Kratos__

-Staring-

• 25,876 posts

• As darkness falls, night unfolds ebony wings to wrap the world in it's dark embrace.

Posted 02 April 2005 - 11:32 PM

The lady democrat that was running... only one I believe.

"Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away." ~Philip K. Dick

"Passion, peace. Strength, knowledge. Power, serenity. Victory, harmony. Freedom, the Force." ~Ashara Zavros

#20    Babs

Babs

Alien Abducter

• 4,663 posts

• "Truth will first be ridiculed, then violently opposed, and finally accepted as self-evident" A. Schopenhauer 1788-1860

Posted 04 April 2005 - 03:05 PM

Hillary? hmm.gif Maybe she was taken out of context. huh.gif  Maybe she was talking about war. .....And how women traditionally don't want war...or do war.

Henry David Thoreau...

#21    Celumnaz

Celumnaz

Telekinetic

• 7,039 posts

• I don't know what I don't know.

Posted 04 April 2005 - 03:15 PM

Geraldine Farraro?  might not be spelling that right either... just like any group of people... some can be absolutely vicious and malicious and violent and corruptable and influenced... say N. Korea makes a dumb statement on the first day of madame president's cycle...

#22    Babs

Babs

Alien Abducter

• 4,663 posts

Posted 04 April 2005 - 03:34 PM

Madame president will never be that young laugh.gif ...that is to have a 'cycle'. Women calm down and become more like men after menopause...and men become more like women in their change of life (aging period).

Henry David Thoreau...

#23    Babs

Babs

Alien Abducter

• 4,663 posts

Posted 04 April 2005 - 03:38 PM

Yes, some women can become violent during PMS...Look out Kim Jong Il. "you ain't got nothin' over "a female in heat'." laugh.gif

(But as I said before, a woman president won't have PMS...or a cycle)

Edited by Babs, 04 April 2005 - 03:40 PM.

Henry David Thoreau...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users