Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Whats Happening Towards 2012 Our New World

ether2

This Is The Start Of Our New Beginning Of Our New World 2012

All this below requires energy the energy as many know needs to be raised through various methods (meditation etc) all supplied for free by an area to ceratin selected individuals, at those above the Spirits/Higherselfes discretion as to who gets what and when as they need what the body can produce (energy) in order to for their bodys to perform such tasks...

Those facing 2 1/2 year jail sentences or more get to project to the astral plains (AP) 2 times a day 1 in morning after awaking 1 at night before sleep... just prior to sleep they project to their own room where a bed of their choice is their for them to go to sleep with/in...

This room they project to has the abilities (now active) to have TV like screen with the following, care of Saddam Husseins knowledge of projection from what he showed me...TV channels...Dictionary...Encyclopedia...Computer...avaliable as of 17/5/11 for a combined period of 9 hours a day...

Remote viewing type..... to look back/forward as to how the world was and will be only to the point of a few years forward as the current death cycle is 100% controlled except of since late 2009 (regarding the recent disasters) other than that, all controlled for now they, see in a remote viewing (RV) type (non projection or in projection (room) car accidents deaths (area given/time) and other natural disasters and other events (deaths) no area given or time as yet...looking forward at car/accidents natural disasters (deaths) in 2 minute sessions

This in a short time will have a Recreation room/area with the TV's like facilities with seating for many (other activities to come)...

A Recreation room..... (in time) will all so be able to facilitate inmates family and friends who wish to interacted with them in a projection type, for now (when in operation) to those that cannot donot have privileges to their familys and friends then to extend to others..

Outer Body Experiences..... (OBe)(looking around the world anywhere in reason...no intruding) will soon be allowed to all inmates above the 2 1/2 year jail sentences...

Taking pictures (camera) of areas and the like soon to be (no intruding)...

All the below at 36 minutes a session and at Higherselfes/Spirits discretion how many times a day unless stated...people updated regulary last updated 21/5/11...

mostly these people are in extreme/poverty and war torn etc...

Aborigines and other indigenous people..... OBe to see the workings of the earth as in Earthquakes it's movements as often as want at the Higherselfes/Spirits discretion as to who...

Computer vision type..... (not in projection), the reason being is so as to be able to be active in body walking/working/driving etc and be able to have full consciousness of visions of the required tasks...1,000,000 people a day...

Dict/Encyclopedia..... (not in projection) same reasons as above with video type footage (some events)...500,000 people a day...

Akashic Records..... this is where all thoughts and actions are recorded, i partly explain why, this world is all pretty well controlled mostly above 85% of it and the reamaining 15% one could argue is controlled in some way anyway through the various generations of thoughts processes... this is just another part of the system to when this world changes for the better of all so all understand that mostly all for reason anyway and this is where you will find how and why the system is the way it is and no-one guilty of anything any crime (NOT EVEN OSAMA BIN LADEN*****), just another way to show the world is to change 2012 so those in particular positions learn people will know all your actions if ya dont play along with the evolement of wo/man kind for the better of all...***** ... except of late since late 2009 the natural disasters that have occured since then as they were preventable (fact) so people see these visions like as in a screen type and read various processes all to line up in time with the processes (current scripts*****) that have come about since centuries ago (Nostaradmus predicting world towers...scripted*****)...1,000,000 people a day...

Aids see and cleaner..... (body visuals (projection) see the disease and a (not say'n) is inplanted so to speak and cleansers (works)... 500,000 people a day...

Mentall Disorders..... motor/Neuron diseases genes etc including little people (adults) see (mind visuals (projection) as Stephen Hawkins said the mind is like a computer they see the mind as in a circuit board type if i can explain it like that, it's different fuctions (programms)...5000,000 people a day...

Spinal Cord..... it's functions how it functions (spinal cords visuals (projection) we have successfully moved a handful of paraplegics limbs by activating the spinal cord below the damaged area/s... 500,000 people a day...

Medications/Drugs..... how it all works cures/causes/effects (effects visuals (projection)...500,000 people a day...

Tribes see diseases etc..... see how non/cure with natural medications cures...(effects visuals (projection) cure with color chart thing (elements) Spirits discretion as to how many/who...

Deaf and non/speaking..... see how it all non/functions (deaf non/speaking effects visuals (projection) 360,000 people a day...

Baby growth/bone growth.....RV projection type approx 9 month cycle broken down to 8 sessions at 36 minutes a session starting 24/5/11...46,000 people a day...

RV type looking back..... remote viewing at how the universe was created ...500,000 people a day...

Land Mines..... RV type see visuals of mines to select people (mine clearers) Sprits discretion how many people...

Poverty miners..... seeing metals they mine RV type see visuals Spirits discretion how many people...

Non schoolers..... areas chit chat programme (what is) visuals (what is) Comp/Dict/Ency/Tv...

Blind..... etherical vision when needed to all except a few for now...

And plenty more to come...

I may need some help one day to those interested...i'm sure ya will be rewarded...

good luck

love all

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ether2

• digitalartist

• HerNibs

• SlimJim22

This is BS, you already posted this and it got locked, stop spamming.

LOL... i have never posted this here ever when a topic gets locked it's still viewable is'nt it where is it :wacko:

good luck

love all

Edited by ether2

Mayans are a lot smarter then that retard Harold Camping. He is just a unwisely old coot who belongs in a old folks home.

Mayans are a lot smarter then that retard Harold Camping. He is just a unwisely old coot who belongs in a old folks home.

Mayans didn't predict anything.

2012 Hoax - Mayans

Nibs

Mayans, masters of masters of the mind...Fact

Mayans didn't predict anything.

2012 Hoax - Mayans

Nibs

hav'nt ya noticed the changes of late weather patterns earthquakes expansion of one's consciousness, hence minds abilities...

did'nt they say the end of the world as we know it, does'nt mean doom and doom... new way of thinking man, heaps happen...

don't ya know of the war, mental war that has been happen in the plains/realms regarding certain areas of controll for our New World...

many areas been proven death disease weather and other areas the minipulation of it for the better of all...No HARP :wacko: or crap like that...

good luck

love all

Mayans, masters of masters of the mind...Fact

Source for your fact?

hav'nt ya noticed the changes of late weather patterns earthquakes expansion of one's consciousness, hence minds abilities...

did'nt they say the end of the world as we know it, does'nt mean doom and doom... new way of thinking man, heaps happen...

don't ya know of the war, mental war that has been happen in the plains/realms regarding certain areas of controll for our New World...

many areas been proven death disease weather and other areas the minipulation of it for the better of all...No HARP :wacko: or crap like that...

good luck

love all

Weather patterns have changed since the beginning of...weather. Nothing new.

Nope, haven't notice expansion of anyone's "abilities". Haven't seen evidence of any of these "abilities".

Mental war?

I don't understand your statement that I bolded. Please explain.

Nibs

Edited by HerNibs

:wacko: I didn't understand the first post...rather confusing. Did you type that in another language and then convert it to English or something? Proper sentence structure and punctuation are your friends....

This Is The Start Of Our New Beginning Of Our New World 2012

2012 was based on the Mayan calendar supposedly ending on December 21st of that year. Most of the fringe jumped on the 2012 bandwagon, especially after Sitchin used it and some non-existent objects to make his predictions. Fairly recently, Dutch researchers have re-examined the Mayan Calendar and found that there were errors made and that the calendar does not end in 2012 but in 2220. This removes the Mayan Calendar from the mix and as the calendar was the pillar for all the 2012 nonsense, 2012 as a year of great changes, upheavals, (fill in your favorite here) is no longer valid.

Since 2012 is no longer valid, "Our New World" based on 2012 is equally invalid.

Your unsubstantiated claims might make for a good work of fiction, but not much else. That and their tie in to 2012 pretty much places them out in the fringe IMO. I am sure you believe it and I do feel sorry for you. When 2013 arrives and the new world you expect hasn't appeared, you will most likely feel as disappointed as those that believed last Saturday (May 21, 2011) was going to be the rapture and found themselves still on earth on May 22.

Great zeus. Im getting tired of these prosaic tirades/rants about 2012. UGH!

Source for your fact?

Weather patterns have changed since the beginning of...weather. Nothing new.

Nope, haven't notice expansion of anyone's "abilities". Haven't seen evidence of any of these "abilities".

Mental war?

I don't understand your statement that I bolded. Please explain.

Nibs

nav'nt ya noticed the floods of recent...

minds abilities research the jailers and the blind...

and the rest of it to hard to prove that are not projecting to the height of the palins/realms where all the info is...thanks

their are plenty of books and CD's on how to project Robert Bruce being one author...

have read of this to ya other skeptics reply #850 see if ya can see a pattern

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=205282&st=849

good luck

love all

I find this comment (belief) that 2012 is BS because the Dutch say so really amuzing. I would have to see and understand the calculations to buy in to this idea because it just seems too convenient. Oh, if the Dutch say so it must be true. Nothing against the Dutch but I have seen little to substantiate this claim.

During the past 10 years, one of the main challengers to the GMT correlation has been the Wells-Fuls (WF) correlation (660208), which Bryan Wells and Andreas Fuls arrived at independently (Fuls, 2008; Nanninga, 2008). This shifts the 13-baktun cycle forward by 208 years, so that it began on 27 June 2906 BCE (Gregorian; 21 July 2906 BCE, Julian) and ends on 6 November 2220 (660208+1872000 = 2532208; fourmilab.ch).

http://davidpratt.info/2012.htm

There are two things about 2012 that herald a new age or order. First is the shift from Pisces to Aquarius. This can be distiputed as much as you like but the fact is that in a broad, non-specific sense it is accurate.

Secondly, the winter solstice will be a triple sacred rebirth event. Every day there is a solar rebirth, every year there is a double rebirth, with day and year. The assertion of 2012 theorists is that it will be a triple rebirth with the sun rising in an area of the sky that it has not risen in for 2,100 years I think. This is tied in with Plato's Great Year and the precessional cycle.

Some evidence for all this comes from the ball court at Chichen Itza, which is the place to be at 11:11 am on Dec 21st 2012.

• 3 weeks later...

I find this comment (belief) that 2012 is BS because the Dutch say so really amuzing. I would have to see and understand the calculations to buy in to this idea because it just seems too convenient. Oh, if the Dutch say so it must be true. Nothing against the Dutch but I have seen little to substantiate this claim.

Here is a link to a post by searcher about it and his post contains links to the dutch information and the english translation of it.

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=163471&st=225&p=3147942&hl=maya 2012 dutch&fromsearch=1entry3147942

The highest form of BS is to believe the fringe over more solid information.

Here is a link to a post by searcher about it and his post contains links to the dutch information and the english translation of it.

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=163471&st=225&p=3147942&hl=maya 2012 dutch&fromsearch=1entry3147942

The highest form of BS is to believe the fringe over more solid information.

You're entitled to your opinions and me to mine.

http://www.infinitelymystical.com/essays/2012-astronomy.html

There are far more threats from outer space than our little planet... Scientists were talking about a solar storm which may take place anytime 2-4 years, there is planetary aligment no one knows what will happen then, not even scientists because it hasnt been recorded yet, than we have the famouse polar shift ( not very likely )but this was foretold too. So beside mayans there is much more "doomsday" events in a time strech of 2-4 years.

That is if US or any other country dont make us disappear abit earlier... There are events scientific, or not, there is much going down till then...I can say that "nothing" is too slim option..

You're entitled to your opinions and me to mine.

http://www.infinitelymystical.com/essays/2012-astronomy.html

True though it is not my opinion but the results of dutch researchers. My link leads to those other links concerning that while your link leads to a site devoted to 2012 and based on the inaccuracy of the mayan calendar supposedly ending in 2012 which the dutch research shows that it doesn't.