Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The queen being the anti-Christ?

George Ford

Hi,

Years ago a man claimed he had proof that the Queen was the anti-Christ. He was on either a news show or a documentary show and he seemed a bit 'odd'. He went to to explain that the HRH (Her Royal Highness) could be taken as the numbers 8-19-8 and that combined with some other numbers he got from her initials combined with some made up in is head maths made the number 666 and proved she was the devil or something. An expert in something or other came on afterwards and explained you could apply the same method to most names and in a convoluted way get any number you wanted. Which you can.

The man in question was not David Icke but I can't find anything about it on the internet. I was just wondering what ever happened to the guy. This was probably around 15 years ago by the way and was on UK television one evening.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lych05

• ether2

• George Ford

• Spark Plug

I was just wondering what ever happened to the guy.

Probably sitting in a bedsit in Ipswich* eating cold baked beans out of a tin.

*officially the dullest place in England, non-UK readers

If you can get odds of 1000 to 1 from Ladbrokes that Betty will be shown to be the anti-christ, my advice is don't take it. :)

mmm, she is not a very nice person...

heres a bit of facts, clearly obvious when ya read it...

as she is the monarchy of this country (Aussie) and the law maker, you go to court at the height in this country and it clearly says on the legal document "Queen against (eg: ether)"

have a look what laws she left in place to protect peadophilies <_<

we got lots on her :yes: ...

http://thewayitisether.wordpress.com/peadophilies-lawqueen/

good luck

love all

That is parliamentary privilege gone insane. Glad they have changed the law on Oz.

I think the guy claiming Queeny is the Anti-Christ or Whore of Babylon was Muad' D'ib. Interesting guy who the UK government took particular defference to and they nearly had him locked up for attempted perversion of the court of justice.

http://spreadingtheword-now.blogspot.com/2011/05/muaddibs-court-appearance-on-9th-may.html

His video the Ripple Effect about the 7/7 bombings is a good watch and he is mental enough to make such bold claims. I like this guy more than Icke because he is slightly more rational.

That is parliamentary privilege gone insane. Glad they have changed the law on Oz.

it should not have to of been done in the first place, as in have the law changed, the law should not have existed in the first place she is an ill person, makes me sick the deeper i/we dig into her dealings with this world...

theirs still the law that protects peadophilies in parliament from being named...

her incompetence towards the people that she is supposably in charge/protect especially the children contributated towards peadophilies commiting these criminal acts towards children that grow'n up in a traumatized manner, some have committed suicide because of these acts of peadophilies, all because of laws that she left in place to protect peadophilies :angry: which of course gave them the path to pave their way to committ these peadophilie acts on children <_<...

we have heaps of dirt on her that we are going to bring out into the open for all to see, the wheels are rolling in these areas to bring her to justice (regarding other areas)...she knows as well...

when it comes to what we can do (areas!!!) she is an ant in a big field...

we managed to stop peadophilia, not a peadophilie incident in around 3 months anywhere in the world, where she allow(ed) it to happen, who do ya think the public will back us or her...public will be on our side all the way, not hers...we have the proof :lol:

good luck

love all

Edited by ether2

it should not have to of been done in the first place, as in have the law changed, the law should not have existed in the first place she is an ill person, makes me sick the deeper i/we dig into her dealings with this world...

theirs still the law that protects peadophilies in parliament from being named...

her incompetence towards the people that she is supposably in charge/protect especially the children contributated towards peadophilies commiting these criminal acts towards children that grow'n up in a traumatized manner, some have committed suicide because of these acts of peadophilies, all because of laws that she left in place to protect peadophilies :angry: which of course gave them the path to pave their way to committ these peadophilie acts on children <_<...

we have heaps of dirt on her that we are going to bring out into the open for all to see, the wheels are rolling in these areas to bring her to justice (regarding other areas)...she knows as well...

when it comes to what we can do (areas!!!) she is an ant in a big field...

we managed to stop peadophilia, not a peadophilie incident in around 3 months anywhere in the world, where she allow(ed) it to happen, who do ya think the public will back us or her...public will be on our side all the way, not hers...we have the proof :lol:

good luck

love all

Somewhere a village is missing an idiot....Are you the turnip picker gone bad?...How on earth does the queen have any power over the former empire anymore(apart from a free living and food)..?...Politicians run our countries now not the queen or royalty...How many laws has the queen put into place in our countries over the past years?

Somewhere a village is missing an idiot....Are you the turnip picker gone bad?...How on earth does the queen have any power over the former empire anymore(apart from a free living and food)..?...Politicians run our countries now not the queen or royalty...How many laws has the queen put into place in our countries over the past years?

WT...what former empire you talk'n about!

politicians run our country yeah but goto court at a height (district or higher) and see who's names on the legal document/statement

who versus who it clearly says the QUEEN VERSUS (Eg: Ether), what planet you from man...

what you say'n she has no influence ruleing say in the matter of a law being over turned Lol, it clearly say and again i say this on the legal document to goto court it says the QUEEN VERSUS (Eg: Ether), what ya say'n she has noth'n to do with the LAW...LOL, the law stops with her clown... and i'm the idiot...Lol :wacko:

good luck

love all

WT...what former empire you talk'n about!

politicians run our country yeah but goto court at a height (district or higher) and see who's names on the legal document/statement

who versus who it clearly says the QUEEN VERSUS (Eg: Ether), what planet you from man...

what you say'n she has no influence ruleing say in the matter of a law being over turned Lol, it clearly say and again i say this on the legal document to goto court it says the QUEEN VERSUS (Eg: Ether), what ya say'n she has noth'n to do with the LAW...LOL, the law stops with her clown... and i'm the idiot...Lol :wacko:

good luck

love all

My you really are the Idiot.... The Queen at the moment is the ruler of OUR countries and you are part of our BRITISH EMPIRE....so her name will appear on documents for a court....Does not mean she runs our countries...Aus SF do not follow B leadership...im gonna be skeptic....hell follow...

My you really are the Idiot.... The Queen at the moment is the ruler of OUR countries and you are part of our BRITISH EMPIRE....so her name will appear on documents for a court....Does not mean she runs our countries...Aus SF do not follow B leadership...im gonna be skeptic....hell follow...

Ether...i cant PM you..

this might help clear some of the issues raised here.

in your originale post you said which is stated above "Politicians run our countries now not the queen or royalty"

then you stated this "The Queen at the moment is the ruler of OUR countries and you are part of our BRITISH EMPIRE"

the court system does not state Queen versus (Eg: Ether) in magistrates courts (below district courts)

it's the Ruler of a country to set rules, rules are laws (RULER=RULES or RULES=RULER or RULES=LAW or LAW=RULES set by the RULER)for the country...but if you were the ruler of a country would you allow a law for peadophilies to escape penalties? Ruler means Laws you set rules the Ruler is the law what do ya think RULER means you dont set laws, Lol...get out of that one, genius :wacko:

maybe your the idiot, clearly look'n that way, what do ya reckon...

good luck

love all

Ether...i cant PM you..

not interested, cant be bothered turning it on, ya can say it here on this thread...

good luck

love all

Doesn't she enjoy eating babies??? Or so David Icke claim, :blink:

There is something not right about that family, that is for sure, I always had the feeling the Red Cross was a front for getting blood for the royals to drink.

SEx with children is an important part of Satanic occult ritual...They need to be protected by their queen. :devil:

in your originale post you said which is stated above "Politicians run our countries now not the queen or royalty"

then you stated this "The Queen at the moment is the ruler of OUR countries and you are part of our BRITISH EMPIRE"

the court system does not state Queen versus (Eg: Ether) in magistrates courts (below district courts)

it's the Ruler of a country to set rules, rules are laws (RULER=RULES or RULES=RULER or RULES=LAW or LAW=RULES set by the RULER)for the country...but if you were the ruler of a country would you allow a law for peadophilies to escape penalties? Ruler means Laws you set rules the Ruler is the law what do ya think RULER means you dont set laws, Lol...get out of that one, genius :wacko:

maybe your the idiot, clearly look'n that way, what do ya reckon...

good luck

love all

She is the Monarch of our countries...i worded it wrong and i apologise but as for her ruling them well im afraid that aint happened in a long,long time....if it was the case of her ruling then why would we have a government?...pomp and ceremony is all she can be accused of nowadays and a cash cow for our economy(tourism)...even tho our armies fight in her name she does not make the decisions to deploy them...not much of a ruler that cant even deploy her own fighting force...all our judiciary laws were set or amended a long long time before our present monarch was in power...hence why you live on a rock with lots of poisonous creatures....laws are now put through the house of lords....Lords only by title not like the old days...you should maybe stick too aboriginal history

this might help clear some of the issues raised here.

That is a pretty cheesy video....what name do we compete under for the Olympics again?

She is the Monarch of our countries...i worded it wrong and i apologise but as for her ruling them well im afraid that aint happened in a long,long time....if it was the case of her ruling then why would we have a government?...pomp and ceremony is all she can be accused of nowadays and a cash cow for our economy(tourism)...even tho our armies fight in her name she does not make the decisions to deploy them...not much of a ruler that cant even deploy her own fighting force...all our judiciary laws were set or amended a long long time before our present monarch was in power...hence why you live on a rock with lots of poisonous creatures....laws are now put through the house of lords....Lords only by title not like the old days...you should maybe stick too aboriginal history

Apologie excepted...

but as for her ruling them well im afraid that aint happened in a long,long time

ruleing who...

pomp and ceremony is all she can be accused of nowadays and a cash cow for our economy(tourism)

we got Akashic records that says different!!!...this is where all thought actions of all people are recorded have been for thousands and thousands of years...

oooh yer, we got other areas of back up as well...

will you stand up in a court of law and put ya life on the line so to speak, to back her up :rolleyes: ...

maybe you could be her character witness Lol...

all our judiciary laws were set or amended a long long time before our present monarch was in power

Lol... the Queen was in power in the 80'S where a law was put in place to help peadophilies evade the charges of peadophilia crimes from these defenceless children that were committed in and around the end of and before the 1980's...

laws are now put through the house of lords....Lords only by title not like the old days

so what are ya say'n, the law makers in the house of lords are peadophilies, maybe they are just peadophilie instruments, meaning contributeing to peadophilia...

you should maybe stick too aboriginal history

if i stuck to Aboriginal LAW i would be the first to throw a spear through her leg on behalf of the children/victims :yes:...as they have a law with this as punishement...

i guarantee ya though, i would miss her leg ;) ...

good luck

love all

Edited by ether2

here's another area we can go down and of course prove it that she (BRITISH MONARCHY) was incompetent as a leader...

we got other areas as well, where we can go down, even bigger than this...way bigger :clap:

here's the link...

http://thewayitisether.wordpress.com/floods/

good luck

love all

Hi,

Years ago a man claimed he had proof that the Queen was the anti-Christ. He was on either a news show or a documentary show and he seemed a bit 'odd'. He went to to explain that the HRH (Her Royal Highness) could be taken as the numbers 8-19-8 and that combined with some other numbers he got from her initials combined with some made up in is head maths made the number 666 and proved she was the devil or something. An expert in something or other came on afterwards and explained you could apply the same method to most names and in a convoluted way get any number you wanted. Which you can.

The man in question was not David Icke but I can't find anything about it on the internet. I was just wondering what ever happened to the guy. This was probably around 15 years ago by the way and was on UK television one evening.

He's still in a padded cell lol.

George Bush adds up to 666 too as does neros full name. Mine is 661 so depending on your version of the number it could even be me Muwhahaah.

Seriously dude theres going to be a million people out there with their name adding to 666 without someone having to fiddle with the figures (like with the Queens initials being included).

Apologie excepted...

ruleing who...

we got Akashic records that says different!!!...this is where all thought actions of all people are recorded have been for thousands and thousands of years...

oooh yer, we got other areas of back up as well...

will you stand up in a court of law and put ya life on the line so to speak, to back her up :rolleyes: ...

maybe you could be her character witness Lol...

Lol... the Queen was in power in the 80'S where a law was put in place to help peadophilies evade the charges of peadophilia crimes from these defenceless children that were committed in and around the end of and before the 1980's...

so what are ya say'n, the law makers in the house of lords are peadophilies, maybe they are just peadophilie instruments, meaning contributeing to peadophilia...

if i stuck to Aboriginal LAW i would be the first to throw a spear through her leg on behalf of the children/victims :yes:...as they have a law with this as punishement...

i guarantee ya though, i would miss her leg ;) ...

good luck

love all

I could understand your anger if you were the victim of a paedophile and im sorry if so but i think to claim that the queen implemented a law in the 80's to protect them is taking things too far....You seem to be under the illusion that the queen can put laws into place....she cant as far as im aware do this(i stand to be told otherwise)...akashic records are just records from above..i wouldnt think that they would stand up in any court in the world if brought as evidence....and i think you know this....

I could understand your anger if you were the victim of a paedophile and im sorry if so but i think to claim that the queen implemented a law in the 80's to protect them is taking things too far....You seem to be under the illusion that the queen can put laws into place....she cant as far as im aware do this(i stand to be told otherwise)...akashic records are just records from above..i wouldnt think that they would stand up in any court in the world if brought as evidence....and i think you know this....

no victim man (i do know someone effected though)...i just care about the children effected of such actions by ill people, we have shut them all down thats all of them inactive in peadophilia actions against childrens bodys...

mate, you seem to forget continually that if she did not mean anything to the LAW or have anything to do with the LAW system the Queens name would not be on the court documents, Period... she has something to do with the law ALOT, get over it she's not all squeaky clean...

Akashic records of humans thoughts/actions are those from the human beings man except it, all thoughts/actions recordered (ya cant play around with it to make it look as though something happened or not...do ya homework! many have tried to do this, but it's like trying to bring someone back from the dead in that body they had that no longer exists cannot happened, ya cant go back in time to erase it...it's Recorded ya cant erase the pass Recordered, their is away to erase the cause and effect of a thought/s processes though that effects many or a few/ but it's still their for reference the thoughts!!! just the processes cause and effect doent exist...we arent stupid man)this keeps those at the top from going of the rails so to speak and keeping them in line most knew about it that it was to be used in time but some think they are...well you can guess that...

one of the reason being is so if ya look at history and ya noticed that Nostradamus predicting the worlds towers collapse centuries ago which is a script, if ya know about dreams ya know what im say'n as their effect on the world, ya heard of people dreaming of winning X-lotto and they buy a ticket and win it's all pretty well scripted life...thats one example, LD (lucid dreams) ya heard of that what some people use to be able to do with LD's influence a event/people with this process, it is pretty well shut down now anyway so dont bother!!!...one of the main reasons for this (Akashic Records) is to show to all that no-one really guilty of anything, except a few of late, in a short time people will understand about this...

heres one reasons to show the world of the controll (ENERGY), heard the term the end of the world as we know it (2012) this is part of it...Akashic records to show why etc etc!

it will hold in any court dont worry about that man, as now with some insight you can plainly see ;...)

ya know what Higherself means...start guessing on that one :) ...

we got alot of backing from people in very high positions...

http://thewayitisether.wordpress.com/obl/'>http://thewayitisether.wordpress.com/obl/

have a look at this that we have got going on, ya dont get to do this without knowing whats going on!!! it's called the economy on a mass scale so ya dont wreck the economy!!!

http://thewayitisether.wordpress.com/

good luck

love all

Edited by ether2

no victim man (i do know someone effected though)...i just care about the children effected of such actions by ill people, we have shut them all down thats all of them inactive in peadophilia actions against childrens bodys...

mate, you seem to forget continually that if she did not mean anything to the LAW or have anything to do with the LAW system the Queens name would not be on the court documents, Period... she has something to do with the law ALOT, get over it she's not all squeaky clean...

Akashic records of humans thoughts/actions are those from the human beings man except it, all thoughts/actions recordered (ya cant play around with it to make it look as though something happened or not...do ya homework! many have tried to do this, but it's like trying to bring someone back from the dead in that body they had that no longer exists cannot happened, ya cant go back in time to erase it...it's Recorded ya cant erase the pass Recordered, their is away to erase the cause and effect of a thought/s processes though that effects many or a few/ but it's still their for reference the thoughts!!! just the processes cause and effect doent exist...we arent stupid man)this keeps those at the top from going of the rails so to speak and keeping them in line most knew about it that it was to be used in time but some think they are...well you can guess that...

one of the reason being is so if ya look at history and ya noticed that Nostradamus predicting the worlds towers collapse centuries ago which is a script, if ya know about dreams ya know what im say'n as their effect on the world, ya heard of people dreaming of winning X-lotto and they buy a ticket and win it's all pretty well scripted life...thats one example, LD (lucid dreams) ya heard of that what some people use to be able to do with LD's influence a event/people with this process, it is pretty well shut down now anyway so dont bother!!!...one of the main reasons for this (Akashic Records) is to show to all that no-one really guilty of anything, except a few of late, in a short time people will understand about this...

heres one reasons to show the world of the controll (ENERGY), heard the term the end of the world as we know it (2012) this is part of it...Akashic records to show why etc etc!

it will hold in any court dont worry about that man, as now with some insight you can plainly see ;...)

ya know what Higherself means...start guessing on that one :) ...

we got alot of backing from people in very high positions...

http://thewayitiseth...dpress.com/obl/

good luck

love all

Ether i do not think that the queen(or royalty) are squeeky clean....I can understand that it is a subject you feel strongly on but at times it can cloud judgement and make you make irrational points...The queen as an entity is on all our legal records but she has no input whatsoever...any crime that goes to court is always against the crown but it doesnt mean she personally sits in on it....again the government makes all the rules and laws nowadays not the monarch...Akashic records would not stand up in a court of law anywhere as you are proving by not bringing an action against the monarchy...if you think it would by all means go and do it and if you are proven right then i will back down completely....its becoming a subject now that rests uneasy on my shoulders as you are irrational...

ps higherself is again hogwash....shall we start the witch trials again?

I can't tell if you're trolling or just trying to promote that website... Either way I'll bite.

The Queen has no actual influence over laws passed, any part that she plays is purely ceremonial. It's not like the Queen is sitting there one day and goes "You know what I like, I like puppies, I'll pass a law saying puppies now have the right to vote." It just doesn't work that way.

The reason it mentions the Queen on legal documents in no way means that she makes the laws, just step back and think about it critically for a minute.

Ether i do not think that the queen(or royalty) are squeeky clean....I can understand that it is a subject you feel strongly on but at times it can cloud judgement and make you make irrational points...The queen as an entity is on all our legal records but she has no input whatsoever...any crime that goes to court is always against the crown but it doesnt mean she personally sits in on it....again the government makes all the rules and laws nowadays not the monarch...Akashic records would not stand up in a court of law anywhere as you are proving by not bringing an action against the monarchy...if you think it would by all means go and do it and if you are proven right then i will back down completely....its becoming a subject now that rests uneasy on my shoulders as you are irrational...

ps higherself is again hogwash....shall we start the witch trials again?

action is in motion against the monarchy, dont worry about that!!!

irrational, i never get up set angry over any matter never, only because we have the abilities to solve the issues when understanding how the world/s work...ya soon learn that their is not much to get upset over...

she doesnt personally sit on the courts no $#!t, but if you for example attack a judge (Mentally-if ya know what im say'n) who do you think the buck stops with in that area the monarchy and she gets in on it thats the top end of the law, fact man how do ya think people evade the justice system at the height of organised crime ;), it's in her best interest to know about it, that she could be attacked at any moment at anytime...it's how ya evade the system of justice by going after the top of the leading role (monarchy) for where ya live...

Higherself---hay mate im not going to bother explaining much more with ya anymore as you just clarified your mentality hence abilities of the mind you clearly lack any knowledge in these fields other than that of a office cleaner that gets scattered bits of information whilst cleaning the office that they have nothing to do with...

these Government people crave the day they are except to be introduced if ya like to their Higherself...Crave it man big dollars are being spent to make this happen...

do ya believe their are the astral/mental etc plains and realms, do ya know about projection? are you going to argue these do not exist at all, their are many people on sites as this that will tell ya about the plains/realms and what goes on in them...

your the one that seems all irrational about this subject not willing to except that the Queens job is to look after peoples best interests, that she has clearly shown negligence in... """YOU DONOT BEING THE MONARCHY (RULER) OF ANY COUNTRY ALLOW LAWS TO LET PEADOPHILES COVER THEIR ACTIONS (Evade Justice) IN ORDER FOR THEM TO KEEP PRACTISING ILL PRACTISERS AGAINST CHILDREN!!! PERIOD""" try to sell what your sell'n regarding this matter to the public that she has nothing to do with the LAW :wacko: ...

if you see in it of your limited knowledge regarding areas of such that the monarchy has nothing to do with the LAW being people's best interest then WTf does she get payed for...you can say for protection for governments (judges etc) against mentall attacks that wont stick anymore as a different area does this now, nothing to do with governments or her...

dont say the economy (not her), i wont go into that as it is way over your head, obviously...

so tell me what is her job then after all that you have stated she doesnt do this or that, whats she get payed for...

what's your training man, what are you trained for... alot of Government people are active on this site...

good luck

love all

I can't tell if you're trolling or just trying to promote that website... Either way I'll bite.

The reason it mentions the Queen on legal documents in no way means that she makes the laws, just step back and think about it critically for a minute.

i dont need promotion of my web site believe me, if ya read it about the Power of Poverty etc you would see that their are millions of people aware of what is going on, i dont need more...however it is good for others to start thinking about what is happening...

are you going to say that the Monarchy of a country has no ruleing/say as to if a LAW that protects ill people being peadophilies to keep practising their peadophilie ways towards children would have no say in the that LAW...come on man, sell that to the public...

read my post before this one, and now with that knowledge of me knowing you have read that i still wonder about the thinking critically part, please elaborate for me...what am i missing!

good luck

love all