Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

32 Signs That The Entire World Is Being Trans

psychoticmike

Do you want your children and grandchildren to live in a futuristic “big brother” control grid where everything they do is watched, recorded, tracked and tightly controlled? Well, that is exactly where things are headed. We witnessed some really bad totalitarian regimes during the 20th century, but what is coming is going to be far more restrictive than any of the despots of the past ever dreamed was possible. Today, nearly every government on earth is tightening their grip on their citizens. Paranoia has become standard operating procedure all over the planet and nobody is to be trusted.

arrow3.gifRead more...

is this for real? what are your guys thoughts on this?

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• psychoticmike

• Old Hippie Blogger

• Eldorado

• Damrod

Interesting article. Topics like this and other conspiracy theories are always over the top in sensationalism...the sad part is that...in general terms...there is an element of truth. There has been a reduction of personal liberty in the name of security. There has been technological advances toward crowd control and facial recognition. There has been unwarranted wire tapping and surveillance...on and on...these things aren't conspiracy theory, they are technological facts...the conspiracy theory only appears when you ask the questions as to whether or not these things are being created for good or bad reasons.

If you let it get to you, it is quite an ugly proposition. We can only hope that the inevitable goal of these things is not the dark picture most of these theories paint.

The other sad part is that most people...again generally speaking, are too busy or preoccupied with themselves to even notice or if they do notice, too afraid or apathetic to do anything about it or even care as long as it is not currently impacting their personal lives and objectives.

I like to believe that there is still genuine good in people and this gloomy glimpse of a possible future is just someone's bad nightmares...I guess time will tell.

This is what I am talking about in the New World Order thread, and I don't know if I should rewrite everything here or not? I most certainly believe we should be aware of the shift, and how to prevent it. Unless strong steps are taken, our young will never know the freedoms we took for granted.

It's just sensation and drama, really. We ENJOY the thought of a global totalitarian regime.

People forget about one big factor when considering the possibility of this "new world order": People.

No matter what the government does, people are hard to control. For every bad government, there's a revolution.

No global government is going to last long in the face an entire world full of discontented citizens.

If the government wants people to work at with greater efficiency and effectiveness they wouldnt build on a nation of as soul suggested, discontent.

is this for real? what are your guys thoughts on this?

I looked at the site and suggest you take anything written there with a very large grain of salt. Of course headlines like this

WORLD WAR NEARS AFTER VATICAN-KNIGHTS TEMPLAR TALKS FAIL
can quickly eliminate any respectability a site may have.

We have freedom but that should not be mistaken for us doing as we like , there will always be 'Rules and Regulations' and as long as we live within those Rules and Regulations we all live in harmony , and there in lies the problem , what do we do with those who thumb their nose at the rules ?

Some of those rules , if they ever become rules , are good and some not so good , my biggest fear is related to surveillance , cameras tracking every one are a necessary evil , however , those employed to watch the cameras will become the problem , if they don't live up to the expected “Hit Rate” imposed by the authorities they'll just pick out those whom they don't like the look of as a target .

And when the men in black visit the targets house to confiscate his computer hard drive , it'll be so easy for the surveillance team to plant incriminating evidence on that HD .... So those of a certain appearance will be framed up , there is no such thing as honesty , 90% of people are basically dishonest , just ask the Taxation Department .

But as already said , it may never happen ?

That took me over an hour in a half to get through since I watched almost all the videos and read every article it linked to.

All I can think is that that is some super terrifying information and now I'm wondering how much they know about me and everyone else on this forum without our knowledge and what they plan on doing with it. :/

That took me over an hour in a half to get through since I watched almost all the videos and read every article it linked to.

All I can think is that that is some super terrifying information and now I'm wondering how much they know about me and everyone else on this forum without our knowledge and what they plan on doing with it. :/

They know anything they want to know - you have offered info into a public domain, there is nothing to stop it getting into anyone's hands really.

We have failed ourselves in our lack of insistance on personal rights and privacy laws in this new domain but as to surveillance in any public arena, it was always happening via "eye witnesses" or fellow people around you, in public if you are not up to something fishy then you can't have anything to fear no matter how many pieces of technology know you were there. We overate our own importance sometimes - exactly who is going to be "reviewing" all this data to chase up details on every average Joe?

Just live your life with respect to others and property and you will fade into the background quite nicely ...

People (including me) will always jump on the bandwaggon that their personal secutity, information, monitoring is over the top. The one I mainly recall is the implementation of CCTV cameras in cities, but things change.

Item - Issue - Today's thoughts

Cameras - We are being watched by the government and it is wrong - Mr Police Officer, you say you have no footage of me being attacked and so can not identify the person? How is that? ... Thank you insurance for viewing that the driver that reversed into me and saying it was my fault was caught on camera. I am glad I have that camera installed in my house to catch vandalism.

Facial recognition - We are being herded like animals - I am so glad that criminal was not placed to work at the school following the identification he was jailed last year for drug dealing.

Basically, as soon as something happens that could have been averted by the "evil" technology, we jump against how hard done by we are.

Truely, our "Freedoms" shrink every day. Technology developed for good reasons are subverted by people (and governments) and used for other reasons. The only way I see to change that is to change those in power.

• 2 weeks later...

Interesting article. Topics like this and other conspiracy theories are always over the top in sensationalism...the sad part is that...in general terms...there is an element of truth.

i agree a lot of it is over the top, but if we have this technology one could only wonder

There has been a reduction of personal liberty in the name of security. There has been technological advances toward crowd control and facial recognition. There has been unwarranted wire tapping and surveillance...on and on...these things aren't conspiracy theory, they are technological facts...the conspiracy theory only appears when you ask the questions as to whether or not these things are being created for good or bad reasons.

yep, this world seems to be getting more and more corrupt, so with all thats been happening in the past few years its only natural people would think of conspiracy's i mean take this sign for example "In the U.K., it is now illegal to photograph the police for any reason whatsoever." what? why is that illegal? you mean to tell me that if i am walking down the street and i happen upon a cop assaulting a citizen who didn't commit a crime and i pull out my camera and he ends of murdering the citizen i am going to prison because of that? so because i wanna do the right thing and expose a corrupt cop and expose the truth, something you think would actually be helping the cops, i will now go to prison because of that? its ok for them to watch us all the time but we can't film them when they are abusing their power and not doing their job correctly? this is evil, what other purpose could this be for then for cops getting away with crimes?

If you let it get to you, it is quite an ugly proposition. We can only hope that the inevitable goal of these things is not the dark picture most of these theories paint.

i know how ugly it can get, I've been down that road and all tho we can hope it won't happen and hope these will not be used for evil purposes, the fact is they can be used for that, and i think it is up to us to make sure it is not used in that manner.

The other sad part is that most people...again generally speaking, are too busy or preoccupied with themselves to even notice or if they do notice, too afraid or apathetic to do anything about it or even care as long as it is not currently impacting their personal lives and objectives.

and as some conspiracy theory's claim this is all part of the plan, keep people to busy so they don't see whats going on around them and then by the time they get home from work they are to tired and don't care enough to think about real issues. i guess if your willing to accept the whole Illuminati theory then this could be part of there plan i personally think there is something like an Illuminati but i don't think they are nearly as powerful or smart as people claim, if they do exist maybe they are not that powerful but they put out all kinds of propaganda so people think they are and feel like they can't do anything about it, such as the theorys that they are devil worshipers and they sacrifice people and gain power from satan etc. i think thats bull!

I like to believe that there is still genuine good in people and this gloomy glimpse of a possible future is just someone's bad nightmares...I guess time will tell.

oh there is, but that good is not to plentiful anymore most people have turned into pieces of **** in my experience most people will lie and cheat and steal, most people will do what ever just for some money etc. people just don't seem to care anymore they are self centered and mainly care about themselves and will accomplish their goals at the expense of others, one of the things that makes me believe this new world order theory could be correct is how people are now a days, almost everybody is a follower, people care about the dumbest **** like celebrity's and pay attention to them like they are gods, look at the music industry, hip hop in particular it is such crap now, they hardly ever play any real hip hop with a real message its always the same dumb **** all over again in every song, i want money, woman, cars, im a gangster, etc. and these songs are played over and over again all day long i don't even listen to the radio anymore except the occasional rock and people really enjoy this crap? look at all the teenagers now, they typically want the same things they wanna be a gangsta, sell drugs, start fights for no reason etc. its all backwards emulating someone like that will most likely eventually end up in your death. this couldn't be some form of mind control?

This is what I am talking about in the New World Order thread, and I don't know if I should rewrite everything here or not? I most certainly believe we should be aware of the shift, and how to prevent it. Unless strong steps are taken, our young will never know the freedoms we took for granted.

if you want you can post the link to that thread, and yeah people should at least be aware of these things it doesn't necessarily mean there is a nwo or iluminati but people gotta realize these things could be used for that purpose. people dismiss these theorys way to quickly, sure they do seem very far fetched but it is possible.

It's just sensation and drama, really. We ENJOY the thought of a global totalitarian regime.

you might i don't!

People forget about one big factor when considering the possibility of this "new world order": People.

No matter what the government does, people are hard to control. For every bad government, there's a revolution.

i agree people are typically hard to control but how do you know they haven't figured out how to control our minds? call it paranoia all you want but you already know that is one of governments biggest goals mind control! now whether they want it for military purposes or to control its own citizens its doesn't really matter because if mind control is real it could be used on citizens, and if it were real then a new world order could happen all you need is technology and enough people to use it.

No global government is going to last long in the face an entire world full of discontented citizens.

maybe not, but what if there was some sort of chemical, or frequency or something similar that would make it so people don't care? sure its one hugely complex theory with many variables but with mind control it would all be possible.

I looked at the site and suggest you take anything written there with a very large grain of salt. Of course headlines like this can quickly eliminate any respectability a site may have.

i see where you coming from the source is not good, but is the information in this article credible?

From the article in the OP:

"Paranoia has become standard operating procedure all over the planet and nobody is to be trusted."

It then goes on to feed any paranoia the reader may have with the usual "internet facts".

Pfft.

We have freedom but that should not be mistaken for us doing as we like , there will always be 'Rules and Regulations' and as long as we live within those Rules and Regulations we all live in harmony , and there in lies the problem , what do we do with those who thumb their nose at the rules ?

i agree there has to be laws and regulations for a society to function, but these laws are getting out of control "Brutal crowd control techniques are not just for major events anymore. Recently, riot police in Illinois used tear gas, LRAD sound weapons and crowd suppression tactics against a bunch of college students that were just blowing off some steam at a year-end block party at Western Illinois University." how can we live in harmony with such absurd laws and such abuse of power? people can't be happy and celebrate anymore without getting harmed by the police?

Some of those rules , if they ever become rules , are good and some not so good , my biggest fear is related to surveillance , cameras tracking every one are a necessary evil , however , those employed to watch the cameras will become the problem , if they don't live up to the expected “Hit Rate” imposed by the authorities they'll just pick out those whom they don't like the look of as a target .

right, like when the police pull someone over and give then a ticket for something they did not do, all to make it seem like they are doing their job instead of slacking and letting the real criminals get away.

And when the men in black visit the targets house to confiscate his computer hard drive , it'll be so easy for the surveillance team to plant incriminating evidence on that HD .... So those of a certain appearance will be framed up , there is no such thing as honesty , 90% of people are basically dishonest , just ask the Taxation Department .

But as already said , it may never happen ?

yep its quite easy to frame someone with todays technology thats the scary part as for it not happening some of it is already happening.

i'm sorry i'm not trying to get you all worried it is some scary information but i wouldn't be to worried there are so many people on the internet and what we are discussing is known information a lot of people now know about these things unless i just stumbled upon something really serious which i don't think i have. When i first started looking into these things i was pretty scared but as I've thought about it, there are just to many people on this planet for something like this to completely happen they would absolutely need mind control for this to work and even then there would still be people they couldn't control, i don't think the new world order will happen if there is an iluminati they will not succeed but people need to think about these things if you can debunk it, good!! but something no one can deny is that there are bad people and corruption is on the rise laws such as the one about not filming police is criminal.

They know anything they want to know - you have offered info into a public domain, there is nothing to stop it getting into anyone's hands really.

true once its on the internet its there for good

We have failed ourselves in our lack of insistance on personal rights and privacy laws in this new domain but as to surveillance in any public arena, it was always happening via "eye witnesses" or fellow people around you, in public if you are not up to something fishy then you can't have anything to fear no matter how many pieces of technology know you were there. We overate our own importance sometimes - exactly who is going to be "reviewing" all this data to chase up details on every average Joe?

"in public if you are not up to something fishy then you can't have anything to fear no matter how many pieces of technology know you were there."

see this i disagree with the same can be said for cops, if they are doing nothing wrong then why is it illegal to film them for any reason in the uk?

you would be amazed by the technology that is out there, true your average joe is most likely safe, but if he knows something certain people don't want him or others to know they can scoop him up and frame him if they wanted to.

Just live your life with respect to others and property and you will fade into the background quite nicely ...

yes i'm not telling people to turn into a paranoid conspiracy theorist you should just live your life the best you can and make the best out of it, but these are still things to consider, cause if they are real and are implemented they could vastly effect your quality of life.

From the article in the OP:

"Paranoia has become standard operating procedure all over the planet and nobody is to be trusted."

It then goes on to feed any paranoia the reader may have with the usual "internet facts".

Pfft.

yes but is it simply a matter of paranoia, or are these real concerns?

yes but is it simply a matter of paranoia, or are these real concerns?

I dunno. It's none of my concern. lol

Seriously, in my opinion, yes they are concerns but they are exaggerated beyond belief. Typical of the paranoid and children. They hear a mouse in the night and believe it's a giant man-eating mouse.

Do you want your children and grandchildren to live in a futuristic “big brother” control grid where everything they do is watched, recorded, tracked and tightly controlled? Well, that is exactly where things are headed.

This is already happening. You just need to know where to look.

This is already happening. You just need to know where to look.

But most of the time it is best not to get involved. just walk away from any thing out of the ordanry. the walls have ears........crash fbi your under arrest for being a terrorist. lol

But most of the time it is best not to get involved. just walk away from any thing out of the ordanry. the walls have ears........crash fbi your under arrest for being a terrorist. lol

yeah i suppose that can happen but its no reason to not get involved if you see someone in trouble or see someone committing a crime your just not gonna get involved is that it? sorry i don't agree people need to get involved to change anything!