Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Complete Secrecy...

Mind_Freak

If you were guaranteed by the government, that they would tell you everything you wanted to know about E.B.E., UFOs, and their secret bases, as long as you remained completely quiet, and told NOONE, and if you did tell someone they could punish you i any way they see fit, would you?

(would you agree to be told everything you want, as long as you told no one, and if you did, they could do anything they wanted...)

^ just a simpler version...

Why? or, Why Not?

PEACE

Edited by Mind_Freak2012

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• darkknight

• Mind_Freak

• _Nyx_

• Pinowawa1

Top Posters In This Topic

mmmh...nope. i can get a lot more info from guyz online then gov. :tu:

But if you got it from the government, then it would be proof of conspiracy and extra-terrestrial life, otherwise, i for one can not believe anything i hear from anybody else unless they present me proof...

PEACE

But if you got it from the government, then it would be proof of conspiracy and extra-terrestrial life, otherwise, i for one can not believe anything i hear from anybody else unless they present me proof...

PEACE

thats true to certain extent...but no thanks...

howz you mind?

thats true to certain extent...but no thanks...

howz you mind?

good...good, you?

Anything interesting lately?

PEACE

same here...yep couple of sightings(no real proof) and few ghost thrown in btw.

check cryptozoology posted some interesting stuffs.

same here...yep couple of sightings(no real proof) and few ghost thrown in btw.

check cryptozoology posted some interesting stuffs.

will do...

PEACE

I think I might do it. But if I learned of something that was a threat, that the public should know....I would break my silence and wait for the consequences.

Personally, I dont need no goverment body to confirm the existence of the alien or supernatural phenomena. If we would open up and be less ignorant we would realise how pathetic the issue is with the government. In the end I dont think it would confirm anything; I dont think the existence of E.T's should be relied upon what the government says. You are better off revealing their existence through your own intelligence. However, most people would need a hell of a lot of courage to do so, as it is a huge leap from living day to day in this dream like reality to a broader spiritual awareness of beings and forces that have always lived amongst us.

If the government did reveal the existence of E.T's to me, ovcourse I would not keep quiet.. I have not been keeping quiet for years! what could possibly be different or new to the percentage of the public that have a reasonable knowledge on the alien and supernatural phenomena? Nothing what the government would say on their existence change anything. If a person published a word by word account on the governments confirmation for the existence of E.T's, it would not change anything! It would just be another interesting read for skeptics and beleivers out there. It would not make the slightest influence on the dumb ignorant people out there that dont, will not accept these things into their lives.

Our realities are a very powerful sheild from all the things that we have been tought are nonsense.

Sure. It's not like anyone would believe me. This is, of course, assuming that they DO have some secret UFO data, in contrast to the discoveries of Project Bluebook, which simply revealed that most UFOs were natural phenomena.

you should have made this a poll mind.... and howz you mind ?

N2B...

yeah i should have, maybe i will... thanks for the idea!!! look out for it soon!