Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Dark Dream

Renegade

I have been having a dream for the last two weeks and it is really starting to bother me and scare me.

I was hopping someone can help me get rid of this dream I beleive it means something and is telling me to do something but I cannot tell what here is how it goes.

*dream* Im sitting in a dark room and all I can see is an outline of a door I go through it and I see me mother, Brother and father standing in a shadow and all they do is look at me, I go to my mother and ask whats wrong but she doesn't reply so I grad her arm and she and my brother and mother burst into dust Iand blow into a open door, I go through and I see a girl from my class (who I like) I run up to her and just look at her for a moment wondering if i should touch her (I didnt want her to turn to sand) But I did anyways so I could end this dream her dust added to the one of my family and flew on to another room but the room was so dark I couldnt see anything and then the door closed and the dust of my family and the girl started to fill up the room until I couldn't breath *dream ended*

I beleive this is a sign of something but I can tell of what can someone give me alittle help?

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Renegade

• Kismit

• uranium101

• djdodo

Well Renegade ,

I don't know if its a sign of anything . My very humble analisis of this dream would be that you need to be more honest with yourself you need to stop thinking about how people see you and work on being you . I'm not going to detail this because I think this dream has a lot of personal issues in it also you need to try to get passed other peoples judgments . If I'm wrong I'm wrong but this is what I see in your dream . original.gif

Wow i went to many other sites and many other people to find this out and no one gave me an answer so i when to a shrink and he told me just what your did but he added more detail ohmy.gif Thanks!

I really thought this was a sign of something to sad.gif .

I only know the meaning of the last part ... wink.gif ... where you can't breath ...

it means that you have something in your heart and you want to try to get it out ...

I think it is something painfull ... try to write it down on a piece of paper then tear the paper a part or even burn it ... I do that sometimes ... and it really helps original.gif

It sounds like your feeling pressured by your family in some way, the fact that their ashes are soffocating you in your dream could be symbolic. If your scared to admit to the girl you like that you like her, than that is more stress being placed on you, which may be why her ashes add to your parents when you touch her, like they are all out of reach...... Be open to yourself and them and see if this dream stops..... Dreams are windows into our hidden feelings, you just have to open the shudders....

original.gif Mandy

Hi Renegade (Reno?), here are a few thoughts.

I really wouldn't be too scared about this dream. I've had enough nightmares to last me a lifetime and none of them ever 'came true'. Often dreams depict what's on your mind... that your conscious mind isn't aware of yet: what you are maybe 'in the dark about' (like the first scene you described).

I think the previous writer was correct and maybe you feel a bit suffocated/constricted by the family atmosphere. I'm sure I wasn't the only one to feel a little like that when I was a student!

You say that your family members just look at you. Later you say that you 'just look at her..' Possibly you are wondering if she might turn out to be 'just like them', or conversely she may become 'just like one of the family'.

Whether you meant it or not, you wrote that she might turn into SAND, not dust. What this might mean depends on what sand means to you. A sandy beach? Something to build castles with? Has she sandy hair?

Anyhow, feel free to disregard this. The only correct interpretation is the one that makes sense to you.

her hair is not sandy its like silk (freaking amazing feeling) but what you said made me thing thanks for the help

i agree with mandy... the dark room obviously means that you have deep dark secrets of your family and of this girl that you do not wish to tell.

well, you're not always right so fess up to em. tongue.gif

What you have been telling me about my dream is all true I do have a secret from both my family and the girl so thanks again.

If dreams are messages of our higher self, this dream may be an alert to the fact that intimate relationships can be sofocating if you do not learn to deal with your ego in a healthy way, meaning that you need to keep a healthy balance between having a normal relatioship with your love ones, and keeping the integrity of your own persona. You need to accept the person you are and they (because they love you) should accept the person that you really are. This imply your responsibility to let them know more about you, to open it up to them. I think the dream may suggest an unconscious fear of a negative outcome with your love ones if they really know you. Basically you need to accept yourself the way you are, and love yourself. Others are going to do the same, accept and love you the way you are. Y believe if you work on this, that dream will have no reason to reappear. Good luck.

• 2 weeks later...

your girlfriend sounds hot. (please don't kill me). my hair used to feel that way and then along comes this little guy called puberty. it wasn't all that bad. if you know what i mean. devil.gif