Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

What kind of alien do you think rules?

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

Poll: What kind of alien do you think rules most of the universe? (20 member(s) have cast votes)

What kind of alien do you think rules most of the universe?

1. Greys (and thier kin) (5 votes [25.00%])

Percentage of vote: 25.00%

2. lizard-men (3 votes [15.00%])

Percentage of vote: 15.00%

3. Humans (more could be out there too!) (3 votes [15.00%])

Percentage of vote: 15.00%

4. Leeches (infest bodies) (2 votes [10.00%])

Percentage of vote: 10.00%

5. other (name) (7 votes [35.00%])

Percentage of vote: 35.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#16    Jasu

Jasu

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 630 posts

• "It was so great, that I am going to have to make up a word to describe it. It was scrumptrilescent."
    - Will Ferrell

Posted 19 December 2003 - 01:27 AM

Greys because they seem to be the smartest.

For the last time, no means yes.

Sometimes I think I've gone too far. Then I turn on the T.V.

Some people say that the glass is half empty. Some people say that the glass is half full. I say that the glass is twice as big as it is supposed to be.

I got this awesome tickets, and all it cost me was 20% of my brain function. Life is greaawwwaaaaa........aaaaaaa. - Homer

#17    moe eubleck

moe eubleck

No need to thank us

• 7,001 posts

• may the horse of Caligula drop one in your senate building.

Posted 19 December 2003 - 01:30 AM

ah a noble response good Jasu. When was the last time you held an intelligent theological disussion with a gray? It has been but a week for Moe.

Posted Image
Moe's Poetry Corner
Moe's Big Adventure
" Behavior is a function of its consequences, invoked by the antecedant conditions"

#18    Bangali

Bangali

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 44 posts

Posted 19 December 2003 - 04:32 PM

No Body rules the universe...I believe GOD rule this universe...

#19    moe eubleck

moe eubleck

No need to thank us

• 7,001 posts

• may the horse of Caligula drop one in your senate building.

Posted 19 December 2003 - 06:26 PM

please Bangali! Lets not go there. Another god vs science debate would ruin us!

Aliens rule the world? Interesting proposition. thing about grays are that they dont make good dinner guests. They are quite boring in thier conversations since all they want to talk about is human mating rituals.  This is not good dinner conversation. Especially when the kids are around.
  The problem with lizard men is that they shed. Constantly. Since it is quite normal from where they hail, they dont even bother cleaning up after themselves. They leave sheddings in the rudest places. Imagine opening up your wife's lingerie drawer and discovering lizardman flakes. This makes Moe wonder what they were even doing in that drawer. Come to think of it, Moe has also found scales in our bed.... huh.gif  ..Mrs. Moe has always been affectionate towards our iguana.. perhaps......no....nevermind....*shakes head*.
  Also lizard men have no teeth. they swallow thier food whole, thus they drool an awful lot. It is quite disgusting.
  The problem with leeches is that when thet return your body, it is often exausted and covered with bruises. A remember one time, I lent my body to a snatcher for his 18th birthday, he gave it back a few hours before the hangover kicked in.
  Aliens have no respect for us. It would be a pity if they ruled the universe.

Posted Image
Moe's Poetry Corner
Moe's Big Adventure
" Behavior is a function of its consequences, invoked by the antecedant conditions"

#20    Great Big Sea

Great Big Sea

Poltergeist

• 2,459 posts

• We should respect a person not because who they are, but what they do with their life, is the way they earn our respect.

Posted 21 December 2003 - 02:05 AM

NO ONE RULES OUR UVIVERSE!!!

"This is probably the strangest position I've been in on this show." Adam Savage.

"Notice how he says "On this Show." Kari Byron

Mythbusters.

#21    Great Big Sea

Great Big Sea

Poltergeist

• 2,459 posts

• We should respect a person not because who they are, but what they do with their life, is the way they earn our respect.

Posted 21 December 2003 - 02:08 AM

This debate is quite silly I mean it's just plain weird, I would not come down to this world if someone ruled it. I don't believe in this whole gray and other alien stuff it's just weird to me.
Of course if someone ruled this universe I would have to say a higher power of us humans.

Happy Holidays original.gif

"This is probably the strangest position I've been in on this show." Adam Savage.

"Notice how he says "On this Show." Kari Byron

Mythbusters.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users